Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. It’s about time _________________.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is _____________.
3. I wish there was a way to ______ without ______.
4. Too many people take _________ for granted.
Here are my answers:
1. It’s about time to get my spring/summer clothes out.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is I’ll have your badge and I pay your salary. I can’t count the times I’ve been told one, the other or both in my 25 years in law enforcement.
3. I wish there was a way to have a clean house without all the cleaning.
4. Too many people take most things for granted.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. Phamily Blog|
|4. My Tata’s Cottage||5. mimi’s meanderings||6. It’s a Snap!|
|7. Eric & Flynn||8. June & June||9. Peaches & Paprika|
|10. O Dani Girl||11. My Mind’s Eye||12. Friendly Fill-ins|
|13. Socrates Book Reviews||14. Purrseidon||15. Brian’s Home|
|16. 15andmeowing||17. Mudpie||18. CatBlogosphere|
|19. Deborah||20. Eastside Cats||21. Canadian Cats|
|22. Kitties Blue||23. Misty||24. Cloudia Honolulu|
|25. Golch Central||26. Service Cats U. S.||27. Small Tales|
|28. Amber’s Book Review||29. Mid-Week News||30. Crafting with Cats|
|31. Jen’s Musings||32. Larry Trasciatti||33. Therapy Bits|
|34. Animal Shelter Life|