Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I could not _____ without _________.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is ______.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, ______.
4. _________ is hard to find these days.
Here are my answers:
1. I could not live without so many things. Hubby, air, water, love, kindness and the list goes on and on.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is reading a good book on the back of our boat on a warm summers day.
3. If I could change one thing about myself my left hip would never ache again.
4. Kindness is hard to find these days especially if you’re out on the road.