Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. A week without ___________ would be nice.
2. A week without _________ would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to _________, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once _________ and lived to regret it.
Here are my answers:
1. A week without politicians, the media and Hollywood would be nice.
2. A week without politicians, the media and Hollywood would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to buy two boats in 2004, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once trusted the wrong person and lived to regret it.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. mimi’s meanderings|
|4. Purrseidon||5. Eric & Flynn||6. Zoolatry|
|7. O Dani Girl||8. Friendly Fill-ins||9. Homestead Prowlers|
|10. Amber’s Book Review||11. MidWeek News||12. 15andmeowing|
|13. My Mind’s Eye||14. CatBlogosphere||15. Eastside Cats|
|16. Canadian Cats||17. Deborah||18. Kitties Blue|
|19. ChauncieMarie||20. My Tata’s Cottage||21. Socrates Book Reviews|
|22. Cloudia Honolulu||23. It’s a Snap!||24. Service Cats U. S.|
|25. Memories||26. Flashback Friday||27. Friendly Fill-ins|
|28. Colehaus Cats||29. Reverend Ken||30. The Love Shaque|
|31. Small Tales||32. Phamily Blog||33. Larry Trasciatti|
|34. Animal Shelter Life|