Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.What better way to start the weekend than with a feline!
I’m pleased to announce that Mimi of Messymimi’s Meanderings has agreed to host the Feline Friday Blog Hop. She will take the reins January 6, 2023.
Image Credit: Click on Image
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I don’t like _____ in my ______.
2. My to-do list for December includes: ___, ___ and ___.
3. I still need to _____ before _____.
4. To me, ____ is the most important part of the holiday season.
Here are my answers:
1. I don’t like eggnog in my Christmas drinks. Yuk!
2. My to-do list for December includes tipping those that take care of me all year, gifts for my great grands and time with family.
3. I still need to shop for my great grands before Christmas.
4. To me, family is the most important part of the holiday season.