Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. The highlight of my summer so far has been ________.
2. August is a good time to _______.
3. _________ often gets me into trouble.
4. _________ every time I _________.
Here are my answers:
1. The highlight of my summer so far has been our cruise with our friends, waking up each morning, our decent health and sharing our lives with each other.
2. August is a good time to enjoy more boating adventures, waking up each morning, being in decent health and sharing our lives with each other .
3. My honesty often gets me into trouble. I can get both feet in my mouth and still be understood. That’s talent right there.
4. I smile every time I see my granddaughter and great grands. We’ll see them on the 13th.
|1. Feline Friday||2. My Minds Eye||3. messymimi|
|4. bethere2day||5. Eric & Flynn||6. Laundry Love|
|7. Sognafaret||8. O Dani Girl||9. 15andmeowing|
|10. Socrates Book Reviews||11. Friendly Fill-ins||12. Caboodle of Cozies|
|13. CatBlogosphere||14. Friday Cat||15. Patricias Place|
|16. Create with Joy||17. Friday Fluffers||18. Lily Bit|
|19. Cloudia Honolulu||20. Summer||21. CatSynth|
|22. Precious||23. Flower Friday||24. Animal Shelter Life|
|25. Phamily Blog||26. Friday Fluffers|
It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.
I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.
Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.
Today I’m thankful that hubby and I got new phones. We had Samsung Galaxy S7s for years and upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S22s. What a difference. Wow.
I’m thankful that hubby called AT&T to fix my issue with not being able to sign into one of my email accounts. That was fixed and then they asked if we needed anything else. We told her that we keep getting booted off our connection. She set up a service call and they showed up July 18. We had such old equipment that was what was creating the connection issues. He checked all three lines and gave us a brand new modem. We’ve not been booted off since. The best part? No charge. They referred to the service call as an upgrade. Even better.
What are you thankful for today?
|1. Brian’s Home
3. Dash Kitten
4. Animal Shelter Life
5. Comfort Spiral
6. Fur Everywhere
|9. My GBGV Life
11. Thankful & Poetic
12. Comedy Plus
13. Friends FurEver
14. A Shutterbug
16. Eastside Cats
18. Milo Moments
19. Kitties Blue
20. The LLB Gang
21. Bug Hunts
22. Layla’s Woof
23. My Tata’s Cottage
24. Friendship Friday