Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Happy Independence Day America
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. My plans for the weekend include ___________.
2. I ________________fireworks.
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to _________.
4. _________ make(s) a house a home.
Here are my answers:
1. My plans for the weekend include nothing different. We’re staying home. All the idiots are out on the water and it’s frightening to take your boat out. Booze and boats don’t go together.
2. I’m not a fan of fireworks. It scares our four legged babies.
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to do as I wish. There are those that would love to rule the rest of us. Frightening.
4. Love makes a house a home. I’ve lived in both and the home is by far the best.