Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Image Credit: Click on Image
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen is taking a break from blogging so Lorianne came up all the questions.
If you need help, please let Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. _____ never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place _____.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with _____.
4. If you ask me, ______ keeps the doctor away.
Here are my answers:
1. A good book never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place in ritzy places.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with kindness, then pass it out all over the world.
4. If you ask me, love, laughter and kindness keeps the doctor away.
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…