Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I learned _________________the hard way.
2. Everyone should ___________ at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about _________.
4. I’ll never be too old to _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I learned a multitude of things the hard way. I’ve made so many mistakes and some of them were worth repeating.
2. Everyone should do something they fear at least once in their lives. Sometimes you find the doing far easier than the weight of the fear.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about evil people. I feel sorry they are so lost.
4. I’ll never be to old to laugh at myself. There is so much material.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. It’s a Snap!|
|4. messymimi||5. Fitz Bored||6. Phamily Blog|
|7. Athena & Marie||8. Eric and Flynn||9. O Dani Girl|
|10. Brian’s Home||11. Catblogosphere||12. Jeanne Foguth|
|13. Purrseidon||14. Friday Cats||15. 15andmeowing|
|16. RompRollRockies||17. Curious as a Cathy||18. reverendken|
|19. Deborah||20. My Minds Eye||21. Shoko & Tyebe|
|22. Kitties Blue||23. Misty||24. Fools Rush In|
|25. Amber’s Book Review||26. Golch Central||27. Cloudia Honolulu|
|28. violaetcetera||29. Homestead Prowlers||30. Jim’s Little Blog|
|31. Animal Shelter Life|