Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Fireworks ______________________.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is _____________________.
3. I begin every day with _________.
4. _________ is the best thing since sliced bread.
Here are my answers:
1. Fireworks aren’t something I care for. It scares all our four legged babies.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is BBQ, with potato salad, corn on the cob and the U.S. flag waving in the breeze.
3. I begin every day with being thankful for another day and then I want coffee.
4. Thankfulness is the best thing since sliced bread.
|1. Feline Friday
3. Little Binky & Granny
4. messymimi’s meanderings
5. T.G.I.F. Totally Good
7. Margs Animals
9. Driller’s Place
11. Jeanne Foguth
13. Mike Golch
17. Dakota & Lily
22. Deziz World
23. Crystal and Daisy Mae
24. Mary (cactus catz)
25. nancy chan
26. Steph(Curious Steph)