Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I am thankful for ______, ______ and ___________.
2. I look forward to eating _______ on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize _________ until _________.
4. There’s no shame in _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I’m thankful for my husband, my life, my family and my blogging buddies and all their wonderful fur/feathered family members.
2. I look forward to eating mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving. Rarely have mashed potatoes.
3. I didn’t realize how sweet retirement would be until I retired.
4. There’s no shame in having your own opinions. There are so many that mock you if you don’t agree with their opinions. Those folks are bullies.
|1. Feline Friday||2. It’s a Snap!||3. mimi’s meanderings|
|4. Koz & Marv||5. bethere2day||6. Eric & Flynn|
|7. Kickstart the Weekend||8. My GBGV Life||9. Polka Dot Week|
|10. Brian’s Home||11. Purrseidon||12. O Dani Girl|
|13. Friendly Fill-ins||14. Socrates Book Reviews||15. 15andmeowing|
|16. Catblogosphere||17. Amber’s Book Review||18. Deborah|
|19. My Mind’s Eye||20. Celestial Kitties||21. Golch Central|
|22. Friday Cat||23. Curious as a Cathy||24. Cloudia Honolulu|
|25. Kitties Blue||26. Stunning Keisha||27. Mudpie|
|28. It’s a Snap!||29. Animal Shelter Life|