It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.
I think it’s a good thing to do each week.
Focus on the positive things in our lives.
Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.
1. You always have a choice.
2. Stop chasing what’s not working.
3. Believe wholeheartedly in miracles.
4. Don’t postpone joy.
5. Trust the universe.
6. Wake up every morning with a grateful heart.
7. Remember things take time.
8. Always trust your gut.
9. No need to change people, just love them for who they are.
10. Don’t resist change.
Source: Creative COTA
What are you thankful for today?