It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.
I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.
Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.
- Our health. Hubby and I are in our 70s, but we eat well and exercise.
- Sight. All the beauty we enjoy that surrounds us.
- Smell. So many wonderful smells. Flowers, the air after a good rain. Dinner in the oven.
- Taste. The pure pleasure of our wonderful meals.
- Touch. To hold hands with hubby, to hug our grands and great grands.
- Food. All the comfort food that we enjoy in the cold weather.
What are you thankful for today?
|1. Brian’s Home
2. Dash Kitten
3. Animal Shelter Life
5. It’s a Snap!
6. Timmy Tomcat
8. Phamily Blog
9. Eastside Cats
12. One Spoiled Cat
13. My GBGV Life
16. My Minds Eye
17. Riley’s Ear
18. A Shutterbug
19. Comedy Plus
23. Milo Moments
24. Kitties Blue
25. Coletta’s Kitchen
26. The LLB Gang
27. Friendship Friday
28. Baunilha Date
29. Amber’s Book Review