Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. My favorite holiday tradition is ______.
2. On Christmas (or Hanukkah) I plan to fill up on ____.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house ____.
4. ____ is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite holiday tradition is planning our holiday meal.
2. On Christmas (or Hanukkah) I plan to fill up on mashed potatoes and gravy.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house is love.
4. Being kind is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
|1. Feline Friday||2. messymimi||3. My Mind’s Eye|
|4. bethere2day||5. meeyauw||6. It’s a Snap!|
|7. Marvelous Marv||8. Loulou||9. Eric & Flynn|
|10. Glen The Cat||11. MidWeek News||12. Amber’s Review|
|13. Precious||14. Brian’s Home||15. CatBlogosphere|
|16. Socrates Reviews||17. Mother Cat||18. Cloudia Honolulu|
|19. Wonderpurr Life||20. 15andmeowing||21. Eastside Cats|
|22. Miss Julie||23. Kitties Blue||24. Tired of shopping. . .|
|25. Sognafaret||26. Meezers Mews||27. MM&TW|
|28. Mudpie||29. Kitty||30. Animal Shelter. Life|