Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell ________.
2. Every March I look forward to _______________.
3. I knew _______ the moment that _______.
4. _______ is currently my silver lining.
Here are my answers:
1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell a chicken or turkey farm.
2. Every March I look forward to spring. Spring is my favorite of all seasons.
3. I knew I found my soulmate the moment that I laid eyes on my future hubby.
4. Old age is currently my silver lining. Life is so sweet.
|1. Feline Friday||2. My Mind’s Eye||3. bethere2day|
|4. It’s a Snap!||5. Colletta’s Kitchen||6. mimi’s meanderings|
|7. Eric & Flynn||8. Zoolatry||9. Purrseidon|
|10. Friendly Fill-ins||11. Brian’s Home||12. Socrates Book Reviews|
|13. CatBlogosphere||14. Deborah||15. O Dani Girl|
|16. Friendshiip Friday||17. Bweaking Nooz||18. Cloudia Honolulu|
|19. Therapy Bits||20. Canadian Cats||21. Cooper Murphy|
|22. Sognafaret||23. Misty||24. Amber’s Book Review|
|25. 15andmeowing||26. Laylas Woof||27. The Love Shaque|
|28. Phamily Blog||29. My Tata’s Cottage||30. Animal Shelter Life|