Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
What better way to start the weekend than with a feline!
Happy Friday the 13th!
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I used to love playing ______________ as a child.
2.When it ____________I _______________.
3. _________ was the moment I realized _________.
4. _________ is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy.
Here are my answers:
1. I used to love playing Jacks and Marbles as a child.
2. When it is cold and stormy I love to stay warm and safe in my home.
3. When I first saw Zane (husband) was the moment I realized what love meant.
4. Boating and reading is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. Fitz: Laz-y III|
|4. mimi’s meanderings||5. Zoolatry||6. My GBGV Life|
|7. Friday Fluffers||8. Packing a BBHQ||9. Colouring with Cats|
|10. My Mind’s Eye||11. O Dani Girl||12. Purrseidon|
|13. Blacky’s Burrow||14. 15andmeowing||15. Brian’s Home|
|16. Deborah||17. Friday Cat||18. Catblogosphere|
|19. Pocket Forever||20. It’s a Snap!||21. Eric & Flynn|
|22. Socrates Book Reviews||23. Kitties Blue||24. Shelter Cats|
|25. Furbabes||26. Cloudia Honolulu||27. Friday the 13th|
|28. The Guido Gazette||29. Phamily Blog||30. My Tata’s Cottage|
|31. Animal Shelter Life|