Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Happy New Year
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. My focus word for 2021 is ________________.
2. I didn’t get to ____________ this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me _________.
4. _________ is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
Here are my answers:
1. My focus word for 2021 is kindness.
2. I didn’t get to go to Rockaway Beach this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me that every year is special. We just need to focus on the positive not the negative.
4. Boating with hubby is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. It’s a Snap!|
|4. Eric and Flynn||5. messymimi||6. Friday with Fitz|
|7. Sunny Day in Midway!||8. Athena & Marie||9. O Dani Girl|
|10. Zoolatry||11. Kitty Pat-TAY||12. My Mind’s Eye|
|13. Purrseidon||14. Jeanne Foguth||15. Brian’s Home|
|16. Golch Central||17. reverendken||18. The Island Cats|
|19. New Year’s Fill ins||20. 15andmeowing||21. 2020 ‘winged’ hope|
|22. Catblogosphere||23. Deborah||24. Catscue|
|25. Kitties Blue||26. Phamily Blog||27. Curious as a Cathy|
|28. Cat Blog Friday||29. Friday Cat||30. Creating Good Juju|
|31. Animal Shelter Life|