Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. _______________ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. _______________never _______________________.
3. If I had a dollar for every time _________, I would be rich.
4. I wish _________ grew on trees.
Here are my answers:
1. Logical thinking for some is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. Kindness never gets old.
3. If I had a dollar for every time my husband said if I can buy this I’ll never ask for anything again, I would be rich.
4. I wish common sense grew on trees.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. Eric & Flynn|
|4. mimi’s meanderings||5. Feline Friday||6. Traveling Cats|
|7. Feline Furriday||8. My Mind’s Eye||9. Margs Animals|
|10. Deborah||11. Zoolatry||12. 15andmeowing|
|13. Purrseidon||14. Jeanne Foguth||15. Golch Central|
|16. Brian’s Home||17. Friday Cat||18. Cat Blog Friday|
|19. Mudpie||20. Holly G.||21. reverendken|
|22. O Dani Girl!||23. RompRollRockies||24. Lily Bit|
|25. Catblogosphere||26. It’s a Snap!||27. Cloudia Honolulu|
|28. Market Research||29. Momma & Bear Cat||30. Flashback Friday|
|31. Sweet Purrfections||32. Summer||33. Friendly Fill-Ins|
|34. Lola||35. Donut Day||36. Miss Zoey|
|37. Birdwatching||38. Friends FurEver||39. Stunning Keisha|
|40. Colehaus Cats||41. Timmy||42. Phamily Blog|
|43. Crystal & Daisy Mae||44. Amber’s Book Review||45. Life & Cats|
|46. Lone Star cats||47. Animal Shelter|