Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. April is a good time to _______________.
2.This time last year, _________________.
3. I am determined to _________________.
4. I have no intention of _______________.
Here are my answers:
1. April is a good time to start your spring cleaning.
2. This time last year, we were able to purchase toilet paper.
3. I’m determined to not panic during this event and be kind.
4. I have no intention of hoarding anything during this crisis.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. messymimi|
|4. Eric & Flynn||5. Athena – Feline Friday||6. My Mind’s Eye|
|7. My GBGV Life||8. Deborah||9. Amber’s Book Review|
|10. Purrseidon||11. Jeanne Foguth||12. Brian’s Home|
|13. Curious as a Cathy||14. 15andmeowing||15. Friday Cat|
|16. Golch Central||17. Mudpie||18. It’s a Snap!|
|19. Lily Bit||20. O Dani Girl!||21. Cloudia Honolulu|
|22. Eastside Cats||23. Midnight Calico Farm||24. Island Cats|
|25. Canadian Cats||26. Cooper Murphy||27. Catblogosphere|
|28. Flashback Friday||29. Summer||30. Menagerie Mom|
|31. FriendsFurever||32. Ringo||33. Stunning Keisha|
|34. Growing Up Gidget||35. Colehaus Cats||36. Phamily Blog|
|37. RompRollRockies||38. Xmasdolly||39. Animal Shelter Life|