Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays.

Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.

What better way to start the week than with a smile. Credit: Click on Image

1. Awww Mondays2. messymimi3. My Mind’s Eye
4. Driller’s Place5. It’s a Snap!6. Gattina
7. EmpicassΓ©es8. Zoolatry9. Sognafaret
10. Brain Training11. Mango The Cat12. Leo Leonberger
13. My GBGV Life14. Curious as a Cathy15. 15andmeowing
16. Fletcher’s Castoria17. A ShutterBug18. Brian’s Home
19. Moonwashed Musings20. Woodsterman21. Z Kids Mama
22. Socrates Reviews23. Cloudia Honolulu24. Patrick Weseman
25. Flower of the Day26. CatBlogosphere27. The LLB Life
28. Kitties Blue29. PO’ Monday!30. Elsa & Norman
31. Peachy & Stippie32. Golch Central33. Sydney, Australia
34. Xmas Dolly35. Woodsterman II36. Gattina
37. Ruby Rose

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

79 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

      • Marie Moody says:

        Sorry, I guess I was overtired & when I got on today and looked at my blog it sure looked like it would work, so I tried it & there was a couple of minor things I fixed & WAH LAH… check it out! Yep, I posted it. I must’ve been overtired. Sorry to have bothered you! Hugs & have a great day! Luv ya my Sis & thanks for everything! You’re duh best!

  1. DrillerAA says:

    Awesome image. Since we moved back into town, nine years ago, I no longer have the lens necessary to capture our feathered friends. They are such fun to watch.

    • Sandee says:

      They sure and and we feed them. I don’t think our neighbors are happy about that, but we don’t care. We love our birds. Have a great week, my friend. πŸ™‚

  2. Cecilia Upchurch says:

    Sandee the thunderous cheering you heard came from me. I love hummers this one is most handsome.
    I love the rusty color feathers

    Oh dear me unexpected workers on a Monday is never a good thing.

    Hugs Cecilia

    • Sandee says:

      I love hummingbirds. They are so small and so delicate looking.

      We were caught off guard and worked our tails off getting everything out of the drawers and cabinets. Thank goodness hubby did 80% of it last month. Hugs. πŸ™‚

  3. Invisibly Me says:

    What an incredibly well-timed photo.
    I’m sorry it’s a little late but Happy Easter, Sandee 🐰πŸ₯ – I hope the week ahead treats you well. Do you have any plans?

    Caz xx

  4. Marie aka NaNee! says:

    Hello my Sista! Thank you for being the bestest sista on earth! How are you today? Maybe I do have the hang of it or I’m close. I just wasn’t sure or I was to tired to know it. Thank you for whatever you did to fix it my Sista. Man, where were you years ago when I was having problems with boyfriends? hahahaha Oh wait & a nasty husband. LMAO. I LUVS YA LOTS & HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! HUGSSSSSSSSSSS & THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

  5. Marie aka NaNee! says:

    OKAY, WHAT HAPPENED? Somebody pulled the rug out from under me! I just left a note and it’s not here! πŸ™ Okay, just a big hello for the bestest Sista in town & a huge Thank you! I’m posted! LOVE YOU!

    • Sandee says:

      You’re never late. We’ve had a weird start of the week here. The workers came on Monday to gut our kitchen. All good, but we didn’t know they were coming. Hubby and packed and moved about 80% of the kitchen contents, but we had to hustle to get the other 20% out. It’s all gutted now and tomorrow the lower cabinets will be installed. Happy week, my friend. Scritches to the pups and a huge smooch to Norman. πŸ™‚

        • Sandee says:

          No take out. We planned ahead with a butane stove, our microwave and our toaster oven we can cook as usual. Today I’m making a pot of taco soup. I can’t do take out for very long. πŸ™‚

β™₯I Love Comments β™₯

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.