Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. ______________ is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.
2. __________________is the farthest I have ever been from home.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times _________.
4. _________ reminds me of _________.
Here are my answers:
1. Road rage is a mystery I would love to know the answer to. It seems that everyone is so angry anymore.
2. The Caribbean is the farthest I have ever been from home. We flew from Sacramento, CA to Miami, Florida and then cruised the Caribbean.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve gone to do something important and get there and forgot why I went there in the first place. Sometimes it’s days later I remember that important thing I wanted to do.
4. Winter reminds me of why I can’t wait for Spring.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. Miss Fitz|
|4. messymimi||5. Marv’s Friday||6. Eric and Flynn|
|7. All About Pip||8. Blacky’s Burrow||9. Shelter Cats|
|10. Curious as a Cathy||11. Brian’s Home||12. Catblogosphere|
|13. My Mind’s Eye||14. 15andmeowing||15. Jeanne Foguth|
|16. Purrseidon||17. Misty River||18. O Dani Girl|
|19. reverendken||20. Deborah||21. It’s a Snap!|
|22. violaetcetera||23. Homestead Prowlers||24. Golch Central|
|25. Phamily Blog||26. Fools Rush In||27. Amber’s Book Review|
|28. Animal Shelter Life||29. Mudpie||30. Mark’s Mews|
|31. Summer||32. Colehaus Cats||33. Friends FurEver|
|34. Stunning Keisha||35. CatSynth||36. Peaches & Paprika|
It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.
I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.
Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.
Today hubby and I are thankful for each other. We’ve know each other since the early 70s and we worked with each other off and on for many years. I knew I love him and he knew he loved me, but we didn’t tell each other for many, many years. It was a long journey, but we finally got together.
I’m thankful we are on the same page in most things. We love boating, reading and spending time together. We can be anywhere, doing anything and be just fine. We were meant for each other.
What are you thankful for today?
|1. Brian’s Home
3. Timmy Tomcat
5. Dash Kitten
6. My GBGV Life
9. Shutterbug Explores
|10. Friends FurEver
11. Zena & Lucy
12. Blacky’s Burrow
14. My Minds Eye
15. Curious as a Cathy
16. Comedy Plus
18. Eastside Cats
|19. Milo Moments
21. It’s a Snap!
23. Animal Shelter Life
24. Shelter Cats
25. Create with Joy
27. Phamily Blog