Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
What better way to start the weekend than with a feline!
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Did you know _____?
2. My plans for June include ____ and _____.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I _________.
4. I could teach an entire course on _________.
Here are my answers:
1. Did you know there is a technical name for the fear of long words. It’s called hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
2. My plans for June include boating and lots of reading.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I talk to hubby.
4. I could teach an entire course on procrastination.
|1. Feline Friday||2. bethere2day||3. My Minds Eye|
|4. messymimi||5. Eric & Flynn||6. Traveling Cats|
|7. Zoolatry||8. My GBGV Life||9. Sognafaret|
|10. Reverend Ken||11. Purrseidon||12. 15andmeowing|
|13. Socrates Book Reviews||14. Brians Home||15. Friendly Fill-ins|
|16. CatBlogosphere||17. O Dani Girl||18. Deborah|
|19. Mudpie||20. Nature Friday||21. Patricias Place|
|22. Cloudia Honolulu||23. Cat Wisdom 101||24. Kitties Blue|
|25. Ambers Book Review||26. Flashback Friday||27. Summer|
|28. Menagerie Mom||29. It’s all About Cats||30. Stunning Keisha|
|31. CatSynth||32. Lone Star Cats||33. Meezers Mews|
|34. In Memory||35. Feline Friday||36. Animal Shelter Life|