Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was __________.
2. When ______________, I want to _______________.
3. _________ doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle _________ very well.
Here are my answers:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was a set of keys that my toddler son managed to make disappear.
2. When I wake up, I want to have a hot cup of coffee.
3. Waiting for my turn doesn’t bother me. I always have a book to read and time passes pleasantly.
4. I don’t handle gridlock traffic very well. Our freeways here are clogged most of the time.
|1. Feline Friday||2. It’s a Snap!||3. mimi’s meanderings|
|4. Sognafaret||5. O Dani Girl||6. Zoolatry|
|7. Eric & Flynn||8. bethere2day||9. Purrseidon|
|10. Brian’s Home||11. 15andmeowing||12. Friendly Fill-ins|
|13. My Mind’s Eye||14. Catblogosphere||15. Deborah|
|16. Kitties Blue||17. Canadian Cats||18. Socrates Book Reviews|
|19. XmasDolly||20. Food For Thought||21. Mark’s Mews|
|22. Mr. Jinx Forever||23. Summer||24. Friendly Fill-ins|
|25. CatSynth||26. Amber’s Book Review||27. Colehaus Cats|
|28. Sweet Purrfections||29. Lone Star Cats||30. Animal Shelter Life|