Happy Tuesday

Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Happy Tuesday post.

Being happy is a good thing.

1. Happy Tuesday2. mimi’s meanderings3. bailey unleashed
4. Simple Living In Nancy5. Little Binky6. Zoolatry
7. My GBGV Life8. My Mind’s Eye9. Catblogosphere
10. Willy & Fluffy11. Marg’s Animals12. Woodsterman
13. Miss Molly14. Periwinkle & Stinky15. 15andmeowing
16. Brian’s Home17. The LLB Gang18. Xmas Dolly
19. Big Boy20. Clockwurk Labyrinth21. Lily Bit & Dakota
22. K-Popawheely23. Again, Memes24. Ched Curtain
25. Midnight Calico Farm26. Phamily Blog27. O Dani Girl!
28. The OP Pack29. Cloudia Honolulu30. Small Tales

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

77 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday

1. Eastside Cats says:

The Hubby would like the strong coffee quip; I can barely manage a sip of his brew, and trust me, I make a face even when I try hard not to! Vile stuff, imho…but, it smells good…
    Thanks for the smiles!

2. Sandra Hangey says:

I am a strong coffee lover also, never thought it might wake up the neighbors. 😁 every thanksgiving and Christmas dinner i am always the clean up person and have been known to complain bitterly over 5 hours to cook it all and 20 minutes to eat.

• Sandee says:

We used to host the holiday meals. My family wouldn’t lift a finger to help. Hours of shopping, prepping and cooking and then all the cleaning. I hear you. 🙂

3. kittiesblue says:

Thanks for linking the tabbies up, Sandee. Mom just remembered before we came here to put the Happy Tuesday badge and link on our post. Mom can really relate to the fall/floor meme. Food one is so, so true. Have a HAPPY DAY. Love and hugs, Janet

4. The Canadian Cats says:

Oh my!!! hahahahaha…#1 is hilarious. I don’t drink coffee but like my tea this way. It is truly amazing how quickly food disappears after spending so long cooking it and fussing over it. Maybe I should just throw out raw meat.

5. The OP Pack says:

Oh yes, the dishwashing is never ending here too – especially with Dad around. He keeps getting a new glass out every time he wants a drink:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

6. Jeanna Olson says:

Funny about the coffee, but these days I’m ecstatic if I find a decaffeinated sugar free beverage with a drive through. Wake Up The Neighbors is the name of a kind of fireworks they sell in those fireworks tents.

7. Jen says:

Right now we are in quarantine with a sick kiddo and waiting on results, and the dishes are never ending. Not like we were going out a lot before, but now we don’t even do take-out. So the dishes are constant. I am grateful though we have food and a safe and lovely place to be!

♥I Love Comments ♥