Happy Tuesday

Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Happy Tuesday post.

Being happy is a good thing.

1. Happy Tuesday 2. messymimi’s meanderings 3. bailey unleashed
4. Simple Living In Nancy 5. ZOOLATRY, Tweet Tweet 6. My Mind’s Eye
7. Marvelous Marv 8. A Shutterbug Explores 9. X-Mas Dolly
10. Willy & Fluffy 11. Curious as a Cathy 12. BeadedTail
13. Anne’s Phamily 14. Special Delivery 15. My GBGV Life
16. Molly the Airedale 17. Marg’s Animals 18. Woodsterman
19. Tyebe Tuesday 20. Skunkfeathers 21. LLB Gang
22. Cranky Old Man 23. Redneck Latte 24. Brian’s Home
25. Scriptor 26. O Dani Girl! 27. The Next Fifty Years
28. Midnight Calico Farm 29. Cat Blogosphere 30. Momma & Bear Cat
31. Summer 32. Periwinkle & Stinky 33. It’s All About Cats!
34. Laila & Minchie 35. Menagerie Mom 36. Twofer Tuesday
37. CatSynth 38. Growing Up Gidget 39. Adventures in Weseland
40. Prancie 41. Millie

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

82 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

I don’t know how it did it but somehow I linked up twice. roll eyes Is it Monday again? I’m glad I don’t have to hunt for food,either. Sandwiches are very elusive I hear. πŸ™‚ Thanks for the smiles, my friend! Have a giggletastic day!

2. Jen says:

The getting up and going to work one is so me. It mostly starts with the dread of having to get 4 children out the door. That sucks your dry before the day has even begun!

3. Skunk says:

My pet rocks both know where sandwiches live. They not only showed me where to look, but they showed me a way to ‘bait’ them out of their chosen protective lairs, so as to snare them.

It doesn’t work….I scolded my pet rocks that April 1 is a couple months off yet…

4. Jeanna says:

I was just grousing about how I couldn’t fit four chicken thighs into my small slow cooker to make cacciatore then thought about how I’d fair in the 1700s. Not well. Not well.

5. kittiesblue says:

Really like that last one. Do you ever see people your own age and immediately think they are older than you are just by the way they act? I do that all the time and then wonder what people are thinking me. Hugs, Janet

6. Crystal says:

Great Happy Tuesday post. Hope you don’t mind but I put in 2 links. Millie: A Poem and Prancie: A Poem
    It may be sad but it’s happy too. They’re not suffering anymore. They will see their family sometime.

β™₯I Love Comments β™₯