Wordless Wednesday

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post.

Beautiful Yosemite National Park

1. Wordless Wednesday 2. messymimi’s meanderings 3. Simple Living In Nancy
4. bailey unleashed 5. TiongHan’s blog 6. Happy Thanksgiving
7. Arctic Sunrise 8. Songbird’s Crazy World 9. Curious as a Cathy
10. Margs Animals 11. Groovy Goldendoodles 12. My GBGV Life
13. OF MICE AND raMEN 14. Jeanne Foguth 15. Animal Shelter Vol. Life
16. Purrseidon 17. My Mind’s Eye 18. A ShutterBug Explores
19. Brian’s Home 20. Nutty Adventure 21. Valeroni
22. Natasha Musing 23. Driller’s Place 24. Autumn is Here!
25. It’s a Snap! 26. DonnaleeQ 27. Bad Hair Day?
28. Celestial Kitties 29. RompRollRockies 30. Athena – Wordless Wed
64. Chickadee Lane 65. Junkboat Travels 66. Chronicle of Woos
67. Adventures in Weseland

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

89 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn says:

That is beautiful! My dream was to take an East to West road trip across America and that is one of the places I wanted to visit. As I am no longer able to fly it won’t happen now, but I have seen many beautiful places while I was able to.

2. foguth says:

Meowser Ms. Sandee that is a beautiful place! Have you ever visited it? Mom would love to go there, and if/when she does, I hope accompany her. Thank you for hosting this blog hop and we all wish you a purrfect Thanksgiving.
    Purrseidon

3. Skunk says:

Doesn’t look anything like around here just now…winter blunderland here. That said, moi, Seymour and Element wish y’all there a Happy Thanksgiving. Seymour had something under his breath for Julia Sandstone, but I didn’t catch it and he wouldn’t repeat it…

4. Holly G. says:

Wow Sandee! I could get lost in that view for hours. Isn’t nature in all of its rawness one of the most spectacular things to behold? Yosemite has a charm no other place can compare with.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones, friend. I am so grateful to have met you in the blog world and for all of the support you’ve offered to us all! You are wonderful and loving. Thank you for being you! ❀

• Sandee says:

β€’ β˜… Happy β˜…* 。 β€’ ˚ ˚ Λ› ˚ Λ› β€’
      β€’γ€‚β˜… Thanksgiving β˜…γ€‚* 。
      Β° 。 Β° Λ›ΛšΛ› * _Ξ _____*。*˚
      ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’Λš */______/~οΌΌγ€‚Λš ˚ Λ›
      ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’ ˚| η”°η”° ο½œι–€ο½œ ˚

5. Esha says:

Yosemite is so gorgeous! I’ve been to California but we missed visiting Yosemite. Now, I know I simply must make it to the place in my next trip. Happy Thanksgiving to you Sandee. Thanks for hosting the linkup and for joining us this week.
    Have a blessed week ahead.