Wordless Wednesday

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post.

LLB in Our Backyard is having their annual No Tricks, Just Treats for Shelters Blog Hop. This is a fund raiser to help various shelters. This event will span October 30 and 31st. I’m helping by spreading the word about this fund raiser. The LLB Gang will be donating $1 per hop entry and 50Β’ for each comment. I’m going to match their donations. So go HERE on Wednesday the 30th and Thursday the 31st and link up to the hop and comment. Let’s do it for all the babies that need our help.

1. Wordless Wednesday 2. messymimi’s meanderings 3. bailey unleashed
4. Simple Living In Nancy 5. Boolatry~Zoolatry 6. Last Flowers of Fall
7. Halloween 8. Jeanne Foguth 9. Purrseidon
10. Goldendoodles 11. A ShutterBug Explores 12. OF MICE AND raMEN
13. Brian’s Home 14. No Tricks, Just Treats 15. Willy & Fluffy
16. BeadedTail 17. Marg’s Animals 18. 15andmeowing
19. Woodsterman 20. Driller’s Place 21. My Mind’s Eye
22. Kitties Blue 23. DonnaleeQ 24. Magical Mystical Mimi
25. Adventures in Weseland 26. Deborah 27. Say Cheese!
28. La Mamarazzi 29. New to Reno 30. Christina
70. Colleen 71. Animal Shelter Vol Life 72. Curious as a Cathy
73. Phamily Blog

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

99 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

1. Zoolatry says:

Love ya! Thanks for all YOU are doing to support this amazing event and the pet folks who are part of it (and deservedly so) … love your blogs, love your photos … sorry we are not being “wordless” today … too many good things to say … Miss Sandee, you are one of the best. Huggies and smiles to you!

• Sandee says:

It is a terrific thing indeed. It’s sunny here, but it’s cold and there are fires here and there. Not affecting us and we’ve not had our PG&E shut down. πŸ™‚

2. Debbie D. says:

Gorgeous image; it looks like a painting! πŸ’– Love the Shelters blog hop idea! You are a generous soul, Sandee. I went there and left a comment, as well. What a trio of adorable dogs. πŸ˜€

• Sandee says:

They are regulars of mine and so fun. They dress up and have all kinds of wonderful adventures. They also are very helpful. Thank you for commenting. πŸ™‚

3. BeadedTail says:

What an amazing place to be! Because it’s so cold here I’m envisioning it being cold there too.

Hope you and Zane are doing well! All is well here although we haven’t been very bloggy. Hoping to get more inspired soon.

• Sandee says:

It’s cold here too, but it will warm up a bit this weekend. Oh well it’s fall. We are doing well here. Getting ready for a cruise on our boat this weekend. πŸ™‚

4. Marie Moody says:

OH WOW! Remember “Take me away Calgon”? Well, lately I’ve been saying that a lot. Just TAKE ME AWAY!!! Things are rough around here girlfriend. Well, I threw my hands up in the air yesterday & said, “I gotta get me a job”! Even if it’s just part time and for Christmas. I love, love, love Christmas, everybody knows that, and I can’t even afford Christmas presents. πŸ™ So, I’m looking for a job even if it’s part time. If only for Christmas presents. So far I have a pony tail hat for one of my granddaughters’ done, a infinity neck scarf with the hockey team’s colors for my daughter who lives in Missouri (she wanted one like that a long time ago, and two baby blankets for my great grandchildren done.and have so much more to do. πŸ™ I just cannot afford Christmas these days, but I do so love it LOTS! Well, wish me luck finding a job. My daughter says if you get a job in one of these gambling places all you do is sit there and check ID’s. They don’t even buy liquor when they come in & if they win something they usually give you a nice tip. So okay that’s for me. Now to find a job like that is another thing and close to home. WISH ME LUCK! LUV YA GIRLFRIEND… YOU DUH BEST!!! So happy I met you… you always lift my spirits! SENDING BIG HUGS

5. Marie Moody says:

OH MY GOSH, SO SORRY, Okay luvin’ the picture you shared today… when do we leave girlfriend??? ~HEHEHE~ It’s so blue and the colors are so immense for sure… great find my friend! Sending smooches!!!!! Have a great day you & duh hubby!!!

• Sandee says:

β˜†ΒΈ.β€’Β°β€ΛœΛœβ€Β°β€’.ΒΈβ˜† β˜… β˜†ΒΈ.β€’Β°β€ΛœΛœβ€Β°β€’.ΒΈβ˜†
      ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ β˜… β˜… β˜…
      β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•β•β•‘β•β•‘β•β•‘β•šβ•β•‘ β˜†ΒΈ.β€’Β°β€ΛœΛœβ€Β°β€’.ΒΈβ˜†
      ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ β˜… HALLOWEEN β˜†
      β•šβ•β•šβ•©β•β•šβ•©β•β•šβ•β•β•šβ• β™₯οΏ₯β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†οΏ₯β™₯ β˜…β˜† β™₯β™₯β™₯