Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful for these two precious great grands. They are growing like weeds and soon will be running all over the house. Let the fun begin. They are currently just over 10 months of age.  Happy little ones.

I’m thankful that we went on a cruise with friends last weekend. It’s folks that I worked with years ago and it was good to see them after all these years (2003). We had a great cruise, a great lunch at Garlic Brothers, and an even better visit.

I’m thankful for each new day that I’m alive. It’s a gift that I cherish. I try hard to make the most of each day.

What are you thankful for today?

69 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday

1. Rose A (@mail4rosey) says:

Oh my goodness, they are so precious, sweet and beautiful!!! Definitely a great reason, no REASONS to be grateful. πŸ™‚ Time is flying, seems like they were just born!!! I’m glad you had a nice visit and cruise with your friends.

• Sandee says:

They are adorable and so loving. We are having high winds, but still have our electricity. Many do not because of the high fire danger. πŸ™‚

2. Jan K says:

Oh my gosh, what little cuties!! We are thankful the sun is shining a bit this morning. We have not seen it much lately, and it’s nicer to be outside with it’s warmth on us. πŸ™‚

3. darlamsands says:

I bet you’re wonderful with these darlings. ~hugs~ And that photo of the Alps in Austria is stunning! I got to visit Germany, Austria, and Switzerland in high school with my choir. Sad to say, raging hormones at the time fog my recollection of the whirlwind tour. Heh… Be well, my dear.

4. Margaret Elmendorf says:

Sandee, the darn computer had a mind of It’s own. I just had to make a coment here. I miss you guys. I am having some procedure done next Wednesday to put some deal down to take picutures of my lumph nodes. That should be fun.. Then I guess I will have to start chemo, more fun. Hope you and Zane are doing all right. Glad to hear the cruise was a good one. It is hard for me to do the computer because of my fractured disk. Take care, both of you.

5. Eastside Cats says:

I’ll never forget the look on my father’s face, as he held his twin granddaughters in his lap! Unfortunately, he isn’t on Earth now, to enjoy the great grands, but we know that he’s smiling down from Heaven!

• Sandee says:

We are living well. We worked hard all our lives and now it’s time to enjoy our golden years with our grands and greats. Happy day to you and Ms. Zoe. πŸ™‚

6. Bette A. Stevens says:

Such darling little ones! <3 We have so much to be thankful for and our little ones top the list… I have three Greatgrands and they sure are Grand! Beautiful day here in Maine, fall foliage at high peek. Blessed and thankful. Have a beautiful week, Sandee! xo

7. Paul Pietrangelo says:

I’m thankful for my two precious grandkids, Emily and Cole. Emily entered high school this fall, is still jumping horses higher then a kite and Cole grade 6, is turning into a tremendous hockey player. Oh my I can still remember them as little babies. I must be getting old. These two are just wonderful.