Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1. October is the perfect month for ______.
2. The most recent purchase I made online was ______.
3. If I turned invisible for a day, ________.
4. ________ has gotten me in trouble in the past.

Here are my answers:
1. October is the perfect month for boating.
2. The most recent purchase I made online was a Christmas gift for hubby.
3. If I turned invisible for a day, I would hide from everyone. Not a good thing in my view.
4. My big mouth has gotten me in trouble in the past.

1. Feline Friday 2. bethere2day 3. Memories of Eric & Flynn
37. McClendon Villa 38. Animal Shelter Vol Life

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

89 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn says:

That is a sweet kitty.
    We have a cruise in a couple of weeks in search of the Northern Lights. We sail up the Norwegian coast and around the top, well within the Arctic Circle. With all the storms that are continuing to come across the Atlantic I suspect it will not be perfect conditions and we could be in for a bumpy ride. Thankfully, we are both good sailors and have been able to take everything thrown at us with no ill effects.

2. stevebethere says:

What a hansdome cat heheh!

Nice replies I love this time of year always have done the early dark night’s don’t bother me, my big mouth has got me in trouble too in the past Sandee LOL

Have a tanfastictastic FFS 😯

3. Ann Thompson says:

That is a very pretty cat.
    My big mouth has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion. The older I get the less of a filter I have on it as well and things just spew out…lol

• Sandee says:

I wish you were near and we’d take you on a cruise. Doing that tomorrow with a couple we used to work with. I’ve not seen them since 2003. πŸ™‚

4. Cathy Kennedy says:

This has been the warmest start to October of any that I remember. Being in or on the water would be nice place to be from the heat! I think we might be heading into a cool day starting today and gradually get cooler by the start of next week. I am looking forward to temperatures below 90 for a change. My mouth has gotten me in trouble a time or two in the past, as well. I’d say we all have experienced this in our lives. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend, dearie!

5. 15andmeowing says:

That is a beautiful kitty. Thank you for hosting Feline Friday. And thank you for joining the fill-ins, great answers. I hope you get to do some boating this month. Have a great weekend! XO

6. Eastside Cats says:

Recently, I purchased a paring knife for The Hubby online, and now he wants me to order other things for him! Will he get his own computer, or learn how to use the cell phone…NO, but that’s what I’m for, right? Sheesh…

7. Jim says:

Help, help, the cat is sitting on my plate!! A pretty white kitten, Sandee, it has a Playful look in its eye.
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    this weeks questions:
    1. October is the perfect month for _having Halloween_____.
    2. The most recent purchase I made online was _a thermostat for the downstairs A/C _.
    3. If I turned invisible for a day, _I would check on our Granddaughters _.
    4. _Driving _ has gotten me in trouble in the past.

p.s. KP, our youngest Granddaughter, is working hard at a two-nights-a-week cheerleading training session at a Gym.

• Sandee says:

Cheer leaders are okay, it just something that never appealed to me. The reverse of a jock. Didn’t care for them either. Thanks for playing along. πŸ™‚

8. -Eugenia says:

Aww, what a sweet picture. October is the perfect month for pumpkin spice anything and everything.
    The most recent purchase I made online was curtains. If I turned invisible for a day, I would be a rockstar.
    My curiosity has gotten me in trouble in the past.

9. Invisibly Me says:

I really like these sorts of photos where colour is reduced in the main part, then injected to one item like the rose. Gorgeous.
    The ‘Christmas’ word already, the nemesis I’ve been trying to avoid πŸ˜‚ You’re very organised though, picking something up already! I know some people start in the summer, or even shop in the after Christmas sales to put things aside for the next year. I just don’t know where the time’s going, it wasn’t long ago that I was putting away the Christmas tree!
    Hope you & hubby have a lovely weekend xx

10. Marie Moody says:

And so I’ve been gone all day! Doctors, met sister-in-law for lunch (love her to pieces), we had Mexican food, but this place is new & I don’t think we’ll be going back there. It was blahhhhhhhh! Anyway… here’s your questions…
    1. October is the perfect month for Putting up Halloween decor, putting away Summer furniture etc. and Christmas shopping before prices go up!.
    2. The most recent purchase I made online was hmmm oh, I know, a Stephen King book.
    3. If I turned invisible for a day, hmmmm Wow, I just dunno… I would have to think about that one for awhile!!!
    4. Ohhhhhh my girlfriend Debbie has gotten me in trouble in the past. She’s fun, but we’re both older now hmmm nah we’d get in trouble again… bwahahahaha when she starts to drink… “LET THE PARTY BEGIN”!!!! and if I’M DRINKIN’ there’s no tellin’ what could happen bwahahahahahaha….
    Love ya girlfriend!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! HUGS

11. Rose A (@mail4rosey) says:

That’s an elegant cat photo. πŸ™‚

Yours are great (and to the last one I can relate!).

Here are mine:
    1. October is the perfect month for decorating.
    2. The most recent purchase I made online was a book I wanted to read.
    3. If I turned invisible for a day, I would tap my students on the shoulder so they would turn around to try and see who did it, ha! Just thinking about it makes me laugh. πŸ™‚
    4.Great sales have gotten me in trouble in the past m(Dear Bath & Body Works, please stop running those great deals!).

12. Nancy Chan says:

I like #3 & #4. I would like to be invisible and move around people to see and hear what they are doing or saying. Lol! Sometimes I feel like kicking myself because of my big mouth for uttering the things that I shouldn’t or at the wrong time! Happy weekend!

13. Skunk says:

October is the perfect month for Halloween hijinks with scammers.

The most recent purchase I made online was a magic wand for my pet rock..doesn’t work.
    If I turned invisible for a day, I wouldn’t be following any chickens across busy interstates.
    Farting in zero gravity has gotten me in trouble in the past.

14. meowmeowmans says:

That kitty looks to be fond of that rose. πŸ™‚ Thank you for hosting, Sandee. I hope you’re getting lots of boating in this month!

15. Holly G. says:

My my my. Look at that classy kitty πŸ™‚ Looks like a glamour shot to me, haha. So sweet.

I love your answers to the questions. I bet October is an incredible month for boating. Cooler temperatures and the sunsets must be amazing out on the water? Plus seeing all of the color changes on the horizon. What a relaxing way to spend a day!

Blessings to you & yours friend β™₯

16. L.M.G. Miller says:

What a gorgeous feline photo! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! A lot of my recent online purchases have also been Christmas gifts. I really enjoy getting ahead on that. Have a beautiful day!