Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have the same links.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1. I _______ on Memorial Day.
2. I try to avoid __________.
3. If I had a catchphrase, it would be _________.
4. ____________motivates me to work hard.

Here are my answers:
1. I stay home on Memorial Day.
2. I try to avoid all the drunks on Memorial Day weekend.
3. If I had a catchphrase, it would be BE HAPPY.
4. Nothing motivates me to work hard. I’m retired.

This is a Blog Hop!

1. Feline Friday2. bethere2day3. It’s a Snap!
4. messymimi’s meanderings5. Memories of Eric & Flynn6. Celestial Kitties
7. Deziz World8. Purrseidon9. Jeanne Foguth
10. ATCAD11. Luxie12. Margs Animals
13. Brian’s Home14. Fun15. Ham for the Camera
16. 15andmeowing17. Photographis18. Reverend Ken
19. THis and THaT!20. Kitties Blue21. Golch Central
22. Stunning Keisha23. Deborah24. Basket Baby
25. Eastside Cats26. Laila & Minchie27. Mudpie
28. Summer29. Jacqueline’s Cat House30. Menagerie Mom
31. The Island Cats32. Friends Furever33. It’s all About Cats!
34. The Swiss Cats35. Cat Blogosphere36. violaetcetera
37. Feline Friday38. McClendon Villa39. Phamily Blog
40. Fluffers with Basil41. Animal Shelter Vol LifeΒ

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

108 thoughts on “Feline Friday

• Sandee says:

I do take it way easier now that I’m retired. I still get things done, but I don’t go for hours getting it done. I’m happy about that. πŸ™‚

• Sandee says:

I’ll have to sing to your mom. I don’t sing like your mom does, but I do my best. Have a great weekend too. Big hug to your mom and lots of scritches to you two kitties. πŸ™‚

• Sandee says:

Well it’s the way hubby and I feel. It’s all good. We’re home and we don’t have to be around all that mess. You have a great weekend, Steve. πŸ™‚

1. Ann Thompson says:

Aww, Those cats are so sweet.
    I used to plant the garden on Memorial day but even though I would love to have one I don’t want to do all the work of taking care of it.
    Every holiday it seems it’s an excuse for far too many people to get stupid drunk. I imagine there are plenty of them out there on their boats for the weekend too.

• Sandee says:

I’m not into gardening or yard work at all. Not my cup of tea. I hear you about the boozing and holidays. Good grief. πŸ™‚

2. Purrseidon says:

Meowser, that mama kitty looks as exhausted as I feel trying to keep up with chicks…. purrhaps there isn’t that much difference in types of babies.
    Ms. Sandee, thank you for hosting this blog hop….. Now that you mention dunks and Ms. Ellen mentioned smoke, purrhaps I’d purrfer to stay home, too.
    Purrseidon

• Sandee says:

I hear you. I remember being a young mother and never getting enough sleep. It would kill me now. I don’t want to be around either one either. πŸ™‚

3. Magical Mystical Mimi says:

Omgosh. I am so with you on your fill-ins. I might do some local morning/afternoon activities this weekend but I’ll be home long before the crazies get out n’ about. – I hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable weekend Sandee. <3

4. 15andmeowing says:

Such a sweet photo, poor mama cat is tired. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like your catchphrase. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! XO

• Sandee says:

I love your fill-ins. Thanks for co-hosting. I miss doing them when I’m on a cruise. Happy Memorial Day weekend to you and yours. πŸ™‚

5. Jan says:

Your trio of kitties has made my day.

That is exactly how I will spend the weekend although a parade goes by my house so I will go outside to watch it.

6. Gilly says:

Cats make me sneeze in real life – but they are oh so cute in pictures! In the UK, our Memorial Day is on November 11th but it isn’t a public holiday and people don’t get drunk (any more than any other day I guess!🀣) Have a great weekend staying away from the drunks! So envious you’ve retired – it’s another 2 years for us😏 But I’m being happy anyway!

• Sandee says:

They seem to party on the water and many come out just for the holidays. They know nothing about boating and just want to party. Dangerous bunch. Good for you on your upcoming retirement. Enjoy every minute. πŸ™‚

7. Cecilia Upchurch says:

Adorable sweet kitties have me yawning for a nappy
    I agree with # 4, as my granny used to say, ‘no hurry I don’t have any medicine to take’!
    Hot hot and hotter here we’ll be staying inside and away from crowds too
    Hugs Cecilia

8. Invisibly Me says:

Be Happy, that’s a motto to live by. Cute kittykats, that middle one seems to be staring straight into the camera. He must have had practice being a model in a former life! πŸ˜‚
    Have a lovely weekend ahead xx

9. kittiesblue says:

Such cute kittens. Mom agrees totally with #4. That’s the best thing about being retired. You only need to do the hard work that you choose, like her 3 1/2 hours in the yard the other day. We’ll be having a quiet holiday, and it sounds as if you will as well. Enjoy. Thanks for linking us up. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer and hugs from our mom

• Sandee says:

I do work, but only when I want. We just redid our office and it is done as of today. Hard work, but it turned out wonderfully. We are both very happy. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

10. Jim says:

Contented Mama Cat, she is raising her kittens to be little angels. They are cute too, she grooms them well. πŸ™‚
    This weeks questions:
    1. I _have a family pool party _ on Memorial Day.
    2. I try to avoid _pot holes in the road while driving. Rabbits too__.
    3. If I had a catchphrase, it would be _”Catch me if you can__.
    4. _Traveling and sleeping (I’m retired also) __motivate me to BE GLAD I DON’T work hard ANY MORE.
    Have a nice week, Sandee. You are a good cat finder.

• Jim says:

Mrs. Jim thought I ought to change my Underwear out so I replaced that picture with a Unicorn and a Child’s unicorn dress. Also we have a great great-grandson, fifth generation. He was one this May.

11. L.M.G. Miller says:

What an adorable feline family photo! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! “Be happy” is such a perfect catchphrase. If more people would see the glass as half full, the world would be filled with so much more happiness. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day! I’ll also be staying home for the holiday, in large part for the same reason as you.

• Sandee says:

We just hate all the drunks. We don’t have to deal with that when we stay home because most everyone is gone here. Quiet neighborhood. πŸ™‚

12. Pamela Jackson says:

Here are this weeks questions:
    1. I do nothing special on Memorial Day.
    2. I try to avoid drama in my life
    3. If I had a catchphrase, it would be Laugh daily, laugh hard and laugh out loud.
    4. NOTHING motivates me to work hard.

Funny how retirement changes a person isn’t it..haha

13. Jeanna says:

I love grilled meat on Memorial Day but lately I try to avoid delicious red meat, if I had a catchphrase it would be, “Sorry, I’d love to but I’m on a Diet.” My frenemy the scale, motivates me to work hard. I say this having just finished a mini ice cream sandwich.
    Hope you’re having a great, breezy but not too breezy, fun and food and water (but not too much water) filled Memorial Day Weekend, Sandee.

• Sandee says:

I watch my scale closely too. It’s not fun.

I got up this morning and it’s raining again. Again. We are glad we stayed home this weekend. πŸ™‚

14. meowmeowmans says:

Goodness, those little ones are adorable. It looks like they tired their momma out. πŸ™‚

We’re big proponents of staying home on Memorial Day, too.

Thank you for hosting, Sandee! Have a great, long weekend.

• Sandee says:

It’s all gloomy again this morning. It’s going to rain some more and the heater is still on. I fear we’re not going to have spring and go straight into summer. πŸ™‚

15. Rosey A says:

I relax on Memorial Day.
    I try to avoid gossipers.
    If I had a catchphrase, it would be Life is Goood.
    My kiddo (one left at home, it’s going by way too fast) motivates me to work hard.

• Sandee says:

Sorry I messed up my FF this week. Put the wrong time on the post. I was very surprised this morning when I didn’t have a post. Bugger. πŸ™‚