Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

I think it’s a good thing to do each week.

Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

Today I’m thankful for warm weather. All of us need vitamin D and what better way to get that than being out in the sunshine. You don’t want to overdo, but nothing charges my batteries better than being out on a sunny day.

I’m thankful that because of the warmer weather I get out and about more. More exercise is good for both the mind and body.

I’m thankful that we are in full boating mode. We have a cruise each month with our yacht club through November and that’s always a plus. There will also be cruises with friends that have nothing to do with our yacht club. Bring on the boating season.

What are you thankful for today?

59 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. April 25, 2019 2:00 am at 2:00 am

All good things to be thankful for. Sunshine sure makes me feel more energetic although you wouldn’t know it by watching me lately…lol

April 25, 2019 10:30 am at 10:30 am

Me too. I’ve a slight case of SAD and I need the sun. πŸ™‚

2. April 25, 2019 2:09 am at 2:09 am

Aww…sunshine and boats, they rock πŸ˜€ Pawkisses for a wonderful timeπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž

April 25, 2019 10:29 am at 10:29 am

Yes they do, Little Binky. Pawkisses back. My best to your peeps. πŸ™‚

3. April 25, 2019 4:15 am at 4:15 am

That’s great that you have so much planning for boating since you love it so much. We are enjoying warm weather, but snow is forecast on the weekend again. If it happens it won’t last long!

April 25, 2019 10:29 am at 10:29 am

We’ve been doing it since 2004 and it’s most wonderful. Sorry about more snow. πŸ™‚

4. April 25, 2019 4:56 am at 4:56 am

I am thankful for the rain that helps to lower down the temperature. Thankful for the produce from my garden too. Enjoy your boating and cruises, it all sound so fun and exciting to be boating with friends.

April 25, 2019 10:28 am at 10:28 am

I hear you. Nothing like a good rain to clear the air and bring down the temperature. We have fun boating. πŸ™‚

5. April 25, 2019 5:06 am at 5:06 am

We are thankful for having a roof over our heads and especially thankful to be healthy. So glad to hear that you have lots of cruieses planned and we hope it is a nice and sunny for you. Have a terrific Thursday.

April 25, 2019 10:28 am at 10:28 am

Yes on having a roof over our heads and being healthy. We love our cruises. Have a terrific Thursday too, Marg. πŸ™‚

6. April 25, 2019 5:36 am at 5:36 am

I am thankful for the sunshine and warm days, instead of gloomy Gus days. I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends that live in my computer such as yourself my dear. I am thankful that I woke up this morning. Have a beautiful sunny day Sandee. Love you bunches, honey ❀

April 25, 2019 10:27 am at 10:27 am

We are having spring here too and it’s wonderful. I’m enjoying every minute. Love you back, honey. πŸ™‚

7. Jen
    April 25, 2019 5:42 am at 5:42 am

I am thankful that my blog that was dead in the water yesterday is back up and limping along again today! Whew was that scary. More work to be done today, but it is manageable. Just not fun.

April 25, 2019 10:26 am at 10:26 am

Sorry you’re having issues with your blog. I hope you get it fixed and soon. I hate having blog issues. πŸ™‚

8. April 25, 2019 5:56 am at 5:56 am

I am not a water person….I love it but I am afraid of it also. I don’t swim. But I love boating. I love flying around on the lake with the wind blowing in my hair.

April 25, 2019 10:26 am at 10:26 am

I love being out on the water. It’s the best. πŸ™‚

April 25, 2019 6:20 am at 6:20 am

Those are wonderful thankfuls. I like how you are part of a boating club that gets together monthly-it is nice to have something to look forward to.

April 25, 2019 10:25 am at 10:25 am

We so enjoy our club and boating. We’re heading to Benicia next month. It’s a long way to go, but it’s worth the effort. πŸ™‚

10. April 25, 2019 6:31 am at 6:31 am

I’ve got a great post for Thankful Thursday today, but yesterday, I spent some time in a wooded park at my lunch, and it was like I was recharged! Plus, I met a chipmunk that posed for me, and it was awesome!

April 25, 2019 10:25 am at 10:25 am

You did have a great thankful post today. Have a great day. πŸ™‚

11. April 25, 2019 6:37 am at 6:37 am

Thankful Thursday is a great idea! Be thankful for all of the things and the people that you have in your lives. I’m especially thankful for my Misty and Johnny because they taught me more about life and living than I could have ever imagined.

April 25, 2019 10:24 am at 10:24 am

Being thankful is a good thing. Have a great day. πŸ™‚

12. Jan
    April 25, 2019 6:59 am at 6:59 am

I am thankful that spring is here even though it is two months late. I am thankful that baseball is back and the River Cats are winning.

April 25, 2019 10:23 am at 10:23 am

Spring is a wonderful time of year. I’m loving it too. πŸ™‚

13. April 25, 2019 7:36 am at 7:36 am

We are thankful for another day of beautiful sunshine!

April 25, 2019 10:23 am at 10:23 am

Me too, Molly, me too. πŸ™‚

14. April 25, 2019 7:41 am at 7:41 am

I’m thankful for family. Since we weren’t able to cut our grass, our daughter Nicole ( who worked all day ) and came to our home to cut our grass. We wanted to give her some money but NO she said. She said it’s her turn to help us after we helped her all her life. We are thankful for her.

April 25, 2019 10:23 am at 10:23 am

Your daughter is right. I never charged my parents for anything either. πŸ™‚

15. April 25, 2019 7:51 am at 7:51 am

Sandee, enjoy the boating season!! Hubby goes back to the dr. today. ((Hugs))

April 25, 2019 10:22 am at 10:22 am

We will, honey. Prayers for your hubby and you. πŸ™‚

• April 26, 2019 12:26 pm at 12:26 pm

Thank you! He is making great progress πŸ™‚ ((Hugs))

16. April 25, 2019 7:56 am at 7:56 am

What a wonderful thankful list…
    Have a lovely floating Thursday
    Hugs Cecilia

April 25, 2019 10:21 am at 10:21 am

We’re heading to the boat tomorrow. I’m so ready. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

17. April 25, 2019 8:31 am at 8:31 am

I am thankful for the sunshine and the recent rain which washed the pollen away. Happy boating!

April 25, 2019 10:19 am at 10:19 am

I’m loving the warm weather. Finally. πŸ™‚

• April 25, 2019 12:16 pm at 12:16 pm

πŸ™‚

18. April 25, 2019 9:25 am at 9:25 am

Well, I’m thankful for I just found out my daughter (in Missouri) surgery on her head is May 13th & being as Mother’s day is on the 12th I’ll get to spend part of it with my two youngest children (yeah right children hahahaha that’s a joke. my boy there will be 40 in June and my youngest (the nurse) will be 39) holymoly)…. hey do appleseeds grow when you get them from the apple??? Any ways, I have been up all night because my hubby got me up to give him a rubdown cuz his back hurt so much and I couldn’t fall asleep… so I’ve been up all night & I’m getting sleepy. So if I’m not making sense… sorry! Now I am thankful that my baby is getting the rest of the tumors out of her head, and I’m thankful that my youngest son has found a job. Woo Hoo!!!! Robert does not play well with others if ya know what I mean, but we’ll see. hahaha So I’m also thankful for you my good, good friend and I have a few others so I’m just thankful for my good friends. Love you girl… have a great day! HUGS

April 25, 2019 10:19 am at 10:19 am

My son is looking at 50. Time flies. Yeah on the job. I hope it goes well. Love you bunches. πŸ™‚

19. catscue
    April 25, 2019 10:21 am at 10:21 am

Hooray for sunshine!

April 25, 2019 10:31 am at 10:31 am

Yes indeed. πŸ™‚

20. April 25, 2019 11:22 am at 11:22 am

I’m thankful that the A2Z challenge is soon coming to an end. After a month-long blogfest the busyness catches up with me, so I need for things to go back to normal. I continue to be thankful that my teeth are okay after January’s hard hit to my chin. I needed to see the dentist to get something else done when I mention a concern but it turns out all is good. I’m thankful that DH found out that he has another root canal failure now instead of later because he has to have a new implant put in from last year that bomb, so now he get both things done or at least a big portion of it taken care with one visit. I have other thanksgivings but I can really mention those but God knows I’m thankful and it’s because of Him. πŸ™‚

April 25, 2019 1:59 pm at 1:59 pm

You’ve worked really hard on your A2Z. I’m impressed. Being thankful is a wonderful thing. πŸ™‚

21. April 25, 2019 11:50 am at 11:50 am

I too am thankful for our stellar spring weather HUGS!

April 25, 2019 2:00 pm at 2:00 pm

Me too. It’s beautiful out today and has been. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

22. April 25, 2019 12:07 pm at 12:07 pm

Thankful for God’s little miracles that happen every day!

April 25, 2019 2:01 pm at 2:01 pm

There are so many miracles each and every day. We just need to pay attention. πŸ™‚

23. April 25, 2019 12:12 pm at 12:12 pm

It’s strange how everything gets easier on nice, sunny days. Enjoy the boating season!

April 25, 2019 2:01 pm at 2:01 pm

It sure does get easier. Thank you my friend. πŸ™‚

24. April 25, 2019 1:37 pm at 1:37 pm

All good things to be thankful for…good weather and boating with friends!
    I’m thankful for having my computer. I love reading blogs, writing blogs, and having conversations with the lovely people on WP, like yourself, Sandee!
    Happy Friday Eve! I have new photos for Feline Friday! ❀

April 25, 2019 2:02 pm at 2:02 pm

What a lovely comment. Thank you for making my day, Barbara. πŸ™‚

• April 25, 2019 2:18 pm at 2:18 pm

❀

25. April 25, 2019 3:12 pm at 3:12 pm

And as a bonus, sunshine sparkling on the water is beautiful. Happy Thursday!

April 25, 2019 3:22 pm at 3:22 pm

I can’t wait to go on our cruise. The weather is perfect. πŸ™‚

26. April 25, 2019 4:03 pm at 4:03 pm

Hooray for warm weather, we love it too. I don’t know if we’d like boating but the Dad says we might, he sure did in the past. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

April 26, 2019 5:27 am at 5:27 am

The weather has been perfect here. We’re loving the short sleeve shirts and the flip flops. Boating is a passion for us. πŸ™‚

27. April 25, 2019 7:40 pm at 7:40 pm

We agree, and are so happy the sun is out and the Spring rains have stopped(hopefully)!

April 26, 2019 5:28 am at 5:28 am

We are thrilled too. It rained and rained and rained all winter long. πŸ™‚

28. April 26, 2019 11:35 am at 11:35 am

Been MIA this week and probably for some time as we’re coming down he home stretch for planning/executing the big wedding event for our daughter! My blogging has taken a back seat (heck, it’s in the trunk!). I’m happy it’s warm enough for you to enjoy boating season now. We’re still on the spring roller coaster with temps, sun and rain. xoxox

April 26, 2019 11:39 am at 11:39 am

Enjoy planning your daughters wedding. Just enjoy every minute. It’s a magical time. πŸ™‚