Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll all have the same links.

Many of you already know who this handsome mancat is, it’s Cooper Murphy that resides at A Cat on My Head with his mom, Janet and his dad, Tom. Cooper Murphy also has lots of siblings, but Cooper Murphy is my favorite kitty. Mom Janet gave me permission to use Cooper Murphy in today’s Awww Monday. Isn’t he a most handsome mancat? I think so too.

If you haven’t visited Janet’s blog then you’re missing out. Her and her husband have lots of delightful kitties and she is also the host of the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop.

1. Awww Mondays 2. Driller’s Place 3. Curious as a Cathy
4. messymimi’s meanderings 5. Jeanne Foguth 6. Purrseidon
7. Zoolatry ~ Earth Day 8. Brian’s Home 9. Margs Animals
10. Catscue – Yikes 11. 15andmeowing 12. Pleasant Things
13. A ShutterBug Explores 14. Milo ~ Easter Bunny 15. Mike Golch
16. Peaches & Paprika 17. Tails Around the Ranch 18. Woodsterman
19. Kitties Blue 20. Willy & Fluffy 21. The Chronicle of Woos
22. Ruby the Airedale 23. Raider the Labrador 24. It’s a Snap!
25. The Hachi Chronicle 26. Eastside Cats 27. The Island Cats
28. Hairballs and Hissyfits 29. My GBGV Life 30. Arty – Napa Valley
31. Summer ~ Acro-Cats 32. Basil’s Blog 33. Deziz World:
34. Stunning Keisha 35. Mudpie 36. Menagerie Mom
37. Jacqueline’s Cat House 38. Fr. Tom Fishworthy 39. Fur Everywhere
40. Friends FurEver 41. Colehaus Cats 42. Mark’s Mews
43. Cat Blogosphere 44. Wag ‘n Woof Pets 45. Klara, Brussels
46. XmasDolly 47. Wise Woman’s Journey 48. Chirpy Cats
49. Trish S

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

92 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. foguth says:

Meowser, yes, I think Mr. Cooper Murphy is a handsome mancat, but I love my brofur, Katsu… Master Munchkin adores big orange cats, and has always wanted one, so it was very surprising when he chose Katsu, but he is working our okay.. Still Cooper Murphy is more handsome, but don’t tell Katsu I said that.
    Purrseidon

• Sandee says:

We all think our babies are the cutest ever, but since I don’t have any babies anymore I get to fall in love with others babies. Its fun. πŸ™‚

2. Cathy Kennedy says:

Thank you for adding me to the linky party. Whew, am I ever tired this morning as I’ve been up since 3:30! I hope you and yours had a lovely Easter Sunday. I apologize for not returning warm wishes to you yesterday but we were out with our son and his girlfriend. He gave us the news that they are engaged, so it looks like we’re getting a daughter-in-law in the near future. Thanks for stopping in for a visit and for all your encouragement during the A2Z Challenge. Have a boogietastic week!

A2Z Little Mermaid art sketch with ‘Sebastian & Scuttle’

• Sandee says:

Yesterday was a busy day for many. Not to worry. I don’t take these things personal. We all have lives and sometimes blogging is on the back burner. You have a boogietastic week too, my friend. πŸ™‚

3. catscue says:

Not knowing I was on the Awww Monday hop, my husband was walking behind me as I was looking at your post, he saw the picture and said ‘Awww, what a cutie!’ You nailed it with this post!

4. kittiesblue says:

Dear Sandee, Thank you for featuring me here. Mom loves this photo of me. I feel like a celebrity! I am sending you lots of love and purrs. Mom, Dad and all the Kitties Blue hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter. XOXO, Cooper Murphy

• Sandee says:

Thank your mom for allowing me to feature you today. You know how much I love you. I know you do. We had a wonderful and blessed Easter. I hope you did too. πŸ™‚

• Sandee says:

Yes, all the Kitties Blue kitties are adorable. Like yours. I can’t open your blog today. It’s a blank page. I’ll keep trying. You have a great day too, Ellen. πŸ™‚

5. Jan K says:

Oh yes, he’s quite handsome, for a cat. πŸ™‚
    I told the Mom to link up and she did. She said she wasn’t sure if our post was AWWW worthy or not, but I knew it was. πŸ™‚ Thank you!
    Love, Luke

• Sandee says:

Yes the weather is nice. It’s going to get hot here shortly. I was hoping for more spring first. We stayed home last weekend. We’re going up next weekend. Big hug back. πŸ™‚

6. XmasDolly says:

Cats to me are very intriguing. Slinky yet smooth, inquisitive yet keeps on movin. Yep, cats are definitely cool, but when they’re somebody else’s cat. I’m a dog lady as you know. I’m always looking for that one more think I can teach them. What great weather we’re having today also. Gonna try to go for a walk here in a second, but had to stop by and say, “WHO LOVES YA BABY”? ~hehehe~ I loves that line & so did Telly Savalas… he said it so very cool too! ~hehehe~ Hope you had a great Easter you & the hubby… Have a great day/evening! BIG HUGS… LUV YA!!!

7. XmasDolly says:

Awwww man, I signed in and then something called me away and I forgot about cha… soooooooooooo sorry~! Well, I’m back and here I am with a big howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha I was just listening to some of dat dare hilly billy muuuuuuuuuu sak! Anyway, supper is in the oven and I’m makin’ baked ham with some of them there tater tots… we’ll eat in about 20 minutes… hurry on down cuz I’m settin’ a place for you two………. how I wish… anyway if ya wanna it’s gonna be ready soon. BEAM ME OVER THERE SCOTTY!!!! LOVE YA GIRL! BIG OL’ HUGS SENDING OUT TO YA!!!!! Hope you had a great Easter yesterday too! It was just the hubby, facebook & I! πŸ™ No fun here…………. HUGSSSSSSSS

• Sandee says:

If we were closer we’d be right there to have dinner with you. We had a quiet Easter. Just hubby and I and we stayed home. Too much going on at the boat. Easter egg hunt and a million little ones running around screaming. More than we want to hear or see. Love you bunches. πŸ™‚