Happy Tuesday

How about we do something fun for Tuesdays. Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll all have the same links.

1. Happy Tuesday 2. It’s a Snap! 3. messymimi’s meanderings
28. Peaches & Paprika 29. CategoryTenPurricane 30. Adventures in Weseland
31. Phamily Blog

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

72 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday

• Sandee says:

I’m glad we are friends too. You’re most welcome that I moved with you. I’ve always enjoyed your company and friendship. 🙂

1. Eastside Cats says:

What I’ve loved over time, is meeting my online friends in person, then continuing the friendship on line and for real! Started with a group of folks who loved “The X-Files” TV show, and we get together once a year, started it in 1999! And I’ve met a handful of blogger friends, and hope to meet many more. Yay!

2. mjgolch says:

Happy Tuesday. Cool quotes!!! Sandee, FYI I had my care team meeting today, I am making progress in my rehab, I still have a ways to go before I can get up and walk on my own. I still have to have a care giver and or a rehab person with me when ever I stand up or walk, I have been using a pyramid cane in rehab only. My rehab person said they may want to have me us a large quad cane soon.

• Sandee says:

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Mike. I sure miss you on Facebook. I miss you period. Take care of yourself and work hard. I know you will. 🙂

• mjgolch says:

Sandee,if I had my passwords for blogger and facebook I would be able to log into the accounts and I would be able to post here from the computer that us patients have access to.

3. Jody (I'm All About Books) says:

I LOVE them all because this is so true for me, and you too really 💯 But you have a lot of friends everywhere since you two Yacht around town, and you are as sweet as can be on top of you two traveling. I live vicariously through you and Zane ❤❤, thank you for that too by the way. I hope you two are having a beautiful sunny day, it’s 20 degrees here 😲. I love you honey ❤🤗

• Sandee says:

I wish you were nearby so you could go boating with us. We’d have a great time. Love you bunches and thank you for being my friend for so many years. 🙂

4. Jeanna says:

Oh no, you’re quoting Nicole Richie now, I think you need an intervention, haha. I’ve been saying my ABCs every time I wash my hands now because the TV told me to and I am so sick of getting sick. Cough, hack.

5. evolvewithmary says:

Happy Tuesday Sandee 🙂
    The older I get the more I realize how special good friends are. The older I get the harder it is to create real lasting relationships.
    Have a wonderful week My Friend