Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful that today we head to the boat for a weekend of boating fun with our friends.

I’m thankful that we will be going on our first cruise of the year.

I’m thankful that hubby and I so enjoy all things boating.

I’m thankful that the yacht club will be feeding us all weekend. No cooking for us.

What are you thankful for today?

47 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday

1. Madison says:

Boating sounds like a lot of fun, but no one will be on the water here for a few months as it is frozen. We went on a speed boat in Chicago once. It was fun until we got hit by a wave and were soaked. Then we were scared and hid under the seats! Enjoy your boating.

2. Cecilia Upchurch says:

Ohhh where will your first cruise take you this year?
    I’ve only been on one…Alaska it was in all true definitions of the word AWESOME
    it was AWESOME. Second to seeing Elvis in person this was the best extracurricular activity EVER
    Hugs Cecilia

3. Caz / InvisiblyMe says:

Such wonderful things to be thankful for! Today I am thankful for the heating, a comfy bed to sit up in to use my laptop & hot cups of tea as I’m cold & my body hurts. I’m also thankful to remember that the spring always follows the winter πŸ™‚
    Enjoy your boating weekend, I hope you have a fantastic time!!
    Caz xx

4. Eastside Cats says:

I wish that I didn’t get seasick so easily, because I’m sure I was a seaman in a previous life! But, in this life, I like staying on shore and watching the water. Lucky for me, I live within minutes of Lake St. Clair, The Clinton River, and even The Detroit River. My father was also easily seasick, and he was in the Navy! Poor man.

5. lisa says:

That sounds heavenly! Enjoy and hope to see some pics of your excursion. Obviously your weather is better than ours. I’m staring out the window at ice-encrusted trees! πŸ™‚

6. Magical Mystical Mimi says:

You had me at cruise, yacht, no cooking! πŸ™‚ Wow. Exciting stuff! PLUS, those beautiful gr. grandbabies! Lots of thankful going around. So, so happy for you. – I am thankful to be heading back east to see two of my kiddos graduate and see my grandbabies and all of my family. πŸ™‚ – Happy dances all around, Sandee!!! Muah! <3

• Sandee says:

The sun is out this morning, but it’s going to rain later today and then a lot of rain on Saturday and Sunday. Oh well, we’re going anyway. πŸ™‚