Happy Tuesday

How about we do something fun for Tuesdays. Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture. Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

1. Happy Tuesday 2. messymimi’s meanderings 3. O Dani Girl!
4. Happy Tuesday Spark 5. Wendy’s 3-D Cats 6. Curious as a Cathy
7. Margs Animals 8. Brian’s Home 9. Woodsterman
10. Puppy Cuteness 11. Cranky Old Man 12. Jenerally Informed
13. My GBGV Life 14. Four Legged Furrballs 15. Keeping It Real
16. Kelly’s Owl Rescue 17. Say Cheese 18. X-mas Dolly
19. A Shutterbug Explores 20. Crystal & Daisy Mae 21. My Mind’s Eye
22. Stunning Keisha 23. peripheral perceptions 24. Deziz World:
25. The Chronicle of Woos 26. Dakota & Lily 27. Adventures in Weseland
28. The Book of Barkley 29. Simple Living In Nancy

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

74 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

A jail with no bars. Now ain’t that the truth, we’re all prisoners of our mobile devices! Guess what? It’s snowing here! I hope it doesn’t cause a problem for DH’s return home this afternoon. Thanks for hosting the fun!

• Sandee says:

Yes, that’s what it if for sure. I’m sure you’ve seen the falls and other awful things that happen to people when they are not paying attention to where they are going while having their phone in their face and not watching where they are walking. Frightful. πŸ™‚

2. Paul Pietrangelo says:

I loved them all Sandee, especially the last because after eating 10 days on the cruise I’m not sure that pants will fit. I haven’t tried yet. LOL. I had a great cruise and after getting my photos done I plan on putting many of them on my blog. See ya.

• Sandee says:

You’ll have the weight off in no time, Paul. Can’t wait to see some pictures. Sounds like you both had a great time. I knew you would. See ya. πŸ™‚

3. XmasDolly says:

How come I luvs ya so much? You have to be the sweetest gal I have ever met. I have met a lot of people in my time being a beautician, waitress, cocktail waitress, bartender and I even use to sell toys and cleaned houses for a bit. Needless to say I’ve been around and have met a lot of people, but I have never and I mean NEVER met anyone as nice as you and well… my Cathy girl too… she’s so sweet. Thanks for signing me up girlfriend. Just got a call from doctor’s office rescheduling my appt. for tomorrow to Feb 15 due to the weather. It’s supposed to go down to 45 below windchill factor brrrrrrrrrr We’re off to the store now & see what we can fill the house up with. Dave said Walmart didn’t have any salt when he went there last night and milk & bread was gone etc. Let the fun begin. Wish me luck! Who luvs ya baby? Have a fun day! HUGS

• Sandee says:

I love you right back, Marie. You and Cathy just touched my heart. Why? I’m not sure, but I think it’s because you are both so kind. Truly kind. Sometimes that’s hard to find. πŸ™‚