Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for. I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful that the holidays are over and we can focus on spring. In about six weeks we’ll be having spring weather during the day. I’m waiting for that.

I’m thankful that in about six weeks we’ll start seeing buds on the fruit and nut trees. It makes my heart happy.

I’m thankful that we’ll be planning boating trips again and getting back out on the water with our yacht club and our friends.

What are you thankful for today?

38 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. January 3, 2019 at 2:08 am

I’m also thankful that the holidays are over.

January 3, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Me too. Time to gear down and rest for a bit. πŸ™‚

2. January 3, 2019 at 2:31 am

I’m back at work today and I was quite happy to go back. It’s nice to get the routine back again.

January 3, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I loved working when I was still working too. πŸ™‚

3. January 3, 2019 at 4:09 am

I was just thinking yesterday that it won’t be long before spring returns but I know when the weather turns frigid again then it’ll seem like forever! For now, I’m thankful for the mild winter weather and even though it’s cooler than I like, it’s better than what others have. I’m also thankful to have you for such a good, sweet friend! xx

January 3, 2019 at 4:41 pm

It’s awfully cold here, but we do really have mild winters too and no snow. Works for us. πŸ™‚

4. January 3, 2019 at 4:33 am

Oh we’ll sure be happy when blooming season shows up here! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

January 3, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I get so jazzed when the blossoms show up. I love your blog hop. πŸ™‚

5. January 3, 2019 at 5:10 am

We are so looking forward to Spring and everything blooming. We are thankful for you Sandee and Zane too. We are thankful for our good health. Sandee, you and Zane have a marvelous day.

January 3, 2019 at 4:44 pm

I’m thankful for you too Marg. You’ve brought me such joy over the years. πŸ™‚

6. January 3, 2019 at 6:42 am

I noticed that my iris plants are actually growing; green and leafy…but it’s January! 76 days to Spring.

January 3, 2019 at 4:45 pm

Oh my, 76 days. We get a taste of spring in mid February. πŸ™‚

7. January 3, 2019 at 9:25 am

Ooo thoughts of spring are nice right now, though we’ll have longer to wait in the chilly UK for nice spring weather. I’m grateful for my migraine medication working today! I’m also grateful for being able to take a little walk and get some fresh air earlier to clear my mind. Happy Thursday – I hope you have a lovely end to your week πŸ™‚
    Caz x

January 3, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I so love spring and I’m so ready. I’m not a fan of winter at all. You have a love end to your week too, Caz. πŸ™‚

8. January 3, 2019 at 9:46 am

I am thankful that the temps have stayed above freezing here in Dixie. WHY because there has been so much rain.
    I’m way over winter already
    Hugs Cecilia

January 3, 2019 at 4:47 pm

We’ve had a couple of freezes but the days are nice at times too. Almost warm. Doesn’t last long. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

9. January 3, 2019 at 10:11 am

I am thankful that my dry eye problem seems cured! It used to affect my quality of life.

January 3, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I’ve been taking eye drops for years. I’ve the same problem. πŸ™‚

10. January 3, 2019 at 12:12 pm

I’m thankful that Christmas & New Year are done and now I get on my cruise. I was just wondering Sandee, you checked into my blog and left me a comment that either I can laugh or get excited. You said that you will be on the cruise ship with me. Is this really true? If so, I’m excited. Tell me it wasn’t just a joke at me. See ya for now.

January 3, 2019 at 12:24 pm

I meant virtually, Paul. That’s the only way I’ll get on a cruise ship. I’ll be there in spirit, Paul. πŸ™‚

11. January 3, 2019 at 1:18 pm

My heart is happy knowing you will be planning to get out on your boat again so soon, i know it’s one of your favorite places!

January 3, 2019 at 4:49 pm

It makes our hearts happy too. Nothing like a warm day out on the water. It is my favorite place to be. πŸ™‚

12. January 3, 2019 at 2:31 pm

What a wonderful positive post of gratitude ~ Xox from Me and Zoe ^_^

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

January 3, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I’m always so happy and blessed. I’m happy about that too. Happy day to you and Ms. Zoe. XOXO

13. January 3, 2019 at 3:25 pm

It wasn’t a good holiday for The Female Human so we’re happy the holidays are over too. We have a longer wait for spring but, we’re on the short side of winter and we’re thankful for that!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

January 3, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Sorry it wasn’t a good holiday for the mom. Sometimes that happens. Purrs and Head Bonks back, Oliver. πŸ™‚

January 3, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I am more relaxed with the holidays over and I am still enjoying our tree and decorations. πŸ™‚

January 3, 2019 at 4:51 pm

The hustle and bustle is over and we’re all happy about that. πŸ™‚

15. January 3, 2019 at 4:38 pm

I’m thankful that the holidays are over and I can return to SQUAAAAAWKing at stuff.

January 3, 2019 at 4:52 pm

You can come over here and SQUAAAAAWK anytime you want. πŸ™‚

16. January 3, 2019 at 4:57 pm

You have a very positive attitude going into the dark days of winter. As I age, I like winter less and less but try and find the beauty in the season anyway. I’m thankful the PACE of the holidays are past…but I love the holiday feel. Take care, my friend.

January 4, 2019 at 6:43 am

As long as I have some sun now and then I do just fine. It’s when the sun goes away for days on end that I have an issue with winter. πŸ™‚

17. January 3, 2019 at 5:14 pm

We are thankful that we had a nice day here today with warmer temps so Mom could take us for a long walk. But truth be told, we Sibes would love some snow.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

January 4, 2019 at 6:40 am

I was a warm afternoon here yesterday and it was most wonderful. I know the pups love their walks. πŸ™‚

18. January 3, 2019 at 6:58 pm

This has been a weird couple of seasons and it will soon be spring. It’s January and our heater is off! ((Hugs))

January 4, 2019 at 6:38 am

It’s been normal here this year. We really don’t have much of a winter. Yesterday it was warm in the afternoon. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

19. Jen
    January 4, 2019 at 6:21 am

I am thankful for warm socks and sweaters, because it is like 40 degrees here lately!!

January 4, 2019 at 6:37 am

Yes, warm socks and a good sweater is a necessity in the winter. It’s cold here too. πŸ™‚