Wordless Wednesday

(WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Portland Head Lighthouse, Maine

Located in Cape Elizabeth, Maine’s oldest lighthouse (it dates to 1791) is also one of the state’s most photographed landmarks.

This is a Blog Hop!

46. The Knit Guru 47. La Mamarazzi 48. #jmbelog3
49. Raquel Jimenez 50. Colleen 51. Kottaway
52. Chickadee Lane 53. Stuff & Nonsense 54. CARMEN
55. Heartsie Girl 56. Adventures in Weseland 57. Canadian Cats
58. TheSkyGirl 59. Little House 60. Positive Living
61. Crystal & Daisy Mae 62. Deziz World: 63. Glenda Cates
64. Tropical Anthuriums 65. Winter is Now! 66. Happy New Year!
67. Curious as a Cathy 68. Tails Around the Ranch

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

75 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn says:

Thanks for linking me. I have added the link to my post.
    I love photos of the sea and lighthouses. I am sure we visited this one when we were on a Canada/New England cruise several years ago. We did actually see quite a few lighthouses, so without looking through my photos I could be wrong. πŸ™‚

2. Cecilia Upchurch says:

What a beautiful lighthouse and location.
    I love lighthouse. In 2015 we took a week long tour of lighthouses NC climbing all of them too .
    Of course…there were several blog posts. LOL But then you probably guessed that
    Hugs Cecilia

3. Jeanna says:

There are some lighthouses far north east around Door County but I made the mistake of driving up there with a questionable vehicle which died far from home. My friend, her dog and I were blank out of luck. Haven’t been back since. As a matter of fact I rarely travel east anymore but will drive pretty far west. Weird. Anyway, belated Happy Tuesday and happy middle of the week, Sandee.

4. XmasDolly says:

Just got home from having lunch with m y oldest daughter and her children. We had tons of fun at Portillo’s & then went across the street to Goodwill. My grandsons are both so funny & my granddaughter who is also funny kept me in stitches all day. She’ll be graduating from high-school this year! Woo Hoo! Where did the time go!!! Well, I’m pooped… stop by to say hey… so HEY!!! BIG OL’ HUGS………. YOU’RE FAVORITE BUDDY WHO LUVS YA…. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5. Magical Mystical Mimi says:

Anything on the water and I’m swept away.. πŸ™‚ I love lighthouses and I’ve always wondered why more people didn’t live in them or if they even are livable. Every summer I used to take my oldest grandson to the lighthouses around the Great Lakes. Our goal was to visit every one of them and get Seth’s pic in front of all of them. We did pretty good but we’ve still got a few to go. πŸ™‚

6. Cathy Kennedy says:

I love Portland Head Light! We’ve seen it a few times over the years and now DD#2 lives not far from this spot. She actually works in Portland. We hope to make a trip to Maine sometime this year if all goes well. πŸ™‚ Have a wonderful day, my friend!

7. Lisa says:

Llight houses have always fascinated me, both literally and figuratively. I climbed the steps to the one in St. Augustine, FL and thought I was going to DIE!! Lovely photo. xoxo