Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

1. Awww Mondays 2. Kelly’s Dog Blog 3. Zoolatry
34. Catscue – Sick Simon 35. Eastside Cats 36. Tails Around the Ranch
37. Show Off Tuesday!

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

67 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

What a sweet image! Christmas is almost here, can you believe it? I hope you’re enjoying the beautiful holiday season and let me say now, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know life is going to get more hectic before this week ends. lol πŸ˜‰

2. cecilia says:

Surely you heard my awwww what a beautiful image. Angel Madi often sat by the tree in Awww I kept an ornament w a bell inside on the bottom branch. It never bother her but she knew I knew. Now I think of they saying when you hear a bell an angel gets her wings. Madi hand many sets of wings.
    Hugs cecilia

• Sandee says:

Yes, Madi still has many sets of wings. Our Little Bit did too. We are convinced she’s returned to us to let us know she’s okay. We love them so. Hugs to you my friend. πŸ™‚

3. Linda Arthur Tejera says:

So lovely! It’s kind of what we’re going through here. We haven’t put a tree up in years because of the cats. But we decided to do a small one this year. I guess the cats have mellowed enough now that they leave it alone. So, far only one has napped under it! Fingers crossed! LOL!

• Sandee says:

They mellow don’t they. Yes they do. Like us. What we used to do in our youth isn’t anything we want to do now. I hope your tree survives the season. πŸ™‚

4. Memories of Eric and Flynn says:

So sweet. An indoor tree always fascinated my boys who were much more used to climbing the outdoor trees. Flynn soon got the hang of climbing up through the centre. Eric tried to go up the outside and of course pulled it over.