Wordless Wednesday

(WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon. WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Go to my sidebar and click on the Wordless code.

Paste the code under your picture, the add your name and link.

Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies
Image Credit and Recipe: Click on Image

87 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

• Comedy Plus says:

Way too many delights this time of year. Hubby and I avoid sweets 99% of the time. You and Sweetie have a fabulous Wednesday too. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

They do looks and sound heavenly, don’t they. You have a really good day too, Marg. Scritches to all your babies and especially Two Two. πŸ™‚

1. kittiesblue says:

I did a doubletake when I saw the calories per serving, but I still want to make these. My favorite thing during the holidays is chocolate peppermint bark. I know I would love these. Thanks for sharing this and for linking us up. Hugs, Janet

2. Cecilia Upchurch says:

WooHoo the 3 food groups: chocolate, peppermint and cheese
    They look scrumptious

Yes I do put (turkey) bacon in my collards when I cook them
    a wee bit of oil, Penzy’s Tsar Dust(this is a spice I discovered by accident, said to enhance winter dishes and veggies has a hint of cinnamon taste. Mama always put a wee pinch of sugar I use Tsar dust instead) and salt and pepper.
    Hugs Cecilia

3. XmasDolly says:

Oh my gosh, first of all yummmmmmmmmm… you hit the nail on the head cuz I luvs peppermint first of all & then love, love, love cheesecake. YUMMIESSSSS!!!!! woo hoo! yummmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for sharing girlfriend! yummiesssssssssssss!!!! Okay, let me get this recipe! WOW! Have a great day & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! You email me your address & I’ll send you a card! HUGS

• Comedy Plus says:

I would love to have a couple of these with my morning coffee. They are fattening, but itsn’t everything during the holidays. I’ll get you my address as soon as I hit the send button on this comment. Love you, Marie. πŸ™‚