Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1 – I refuse to shop in _______________.
2 – A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is ______________.
3 – I’m dreaming of ______________.
4 – I wouldn’t touch _____ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

Here are my answers:
1 – I refuse to shop in any store that has loud blaring music.
2 – A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is Harrods in London.
3 – I’m dreaming of spring. I’m not a winter person.
4 – I wouldn’t touch Balut with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

Balut ~ Southeast Asian countries ~ A developing duck embryo that’s boiled alive in its shell. As well as sounding incredibly harsh, it looks incredibly unappetizing. Still, it’s a common street food and is usually served with beer. I don’t have the stomach for it.

Feline Friday Participants

27. Jans Funny Farm
28. Caren & Cody
29. Deziz World:
30. barbara
31. Stunning Keisha
32. Animal Shelter Vol. Life

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

66 comments for “Feline Friday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn
    November 30, 2018 at 12:51 am

That is a sweet picture.
    Balut sounds absolutely revolting!

November 30, 2018 at 10:23 am

I is revolting. I’ve heard about Balut years ago and I just can’t imagine. Just can’t. πŸ™‚

2. November 30, 2018 at 1:00 am

Aww! What a beautiful cat ,,,butter wouldn’t melt heheh!

I liked your Fill-Ins That Balut sounds worse than the word itself, I worked in Harrods for 3 years when I was younger I loved it.

Have a balutlesstastic FFS ➑

November 30, 2018 at 10:24 am

It is worse then the word itself. Just go look at the link and you’ll see how nasty it looks.

Lucky you for getting to work at Harrods. πŸ™‚

3. November 30, 2018 at 2:07 am

After your description of Balut, I wouldn’t touch it either. It sounds awful.

November 30, 2018 at 10:24 am

I should have posted a picture of it. It’s disgusting. πŸ™‚

4. November 30, 2018 at 2:19 am

That’s a real poser there, i’m guessing a diva in the making.

Loud music is a turn off for me, too, the way i get through winter is by remembering that every day brings me one day closer to spring, and i could have gone my whole life without knowing about balut, it sounds terrible.

November 30, 2018 at 10:25 am

Most lady cats can be divas can’t they. We like that.

I’m with you about spring and summer. πŸ™‚

5. Rosey
    November 30, 2018 at 3:27 am

I wouldn’t mind being trapped in Harrod’s overnight either! So long as the heat was on all night. πŸ™‚ I agree with you on Balut too. Ew.

1 – I refuse to shop in my pajamas (but wouldn’t it be nice?).
    2 – A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is FAO Schwarz.
    3 – I’m dreaming of this weekend! It’s supposed to rain but we’re going to Disney anyway. πŸ™‚
    4 – I wouldn’t touch sushi with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

November 30, 2018 at 10:26 am

Have fun at Disney. I know you will. Perhaps it will keep the crowds down a bit. That would be nice.

Thanks for playing along. πŸ™‚

6. November 30, 2018 at 4:33 am

Love that cat! So pretty, peaceful, yet intelligent-looking.
    I don’t like blaring music, either. Alas, my hubby, who is slightly deaf due to having worked with turbine engines for many years, does everything too loud for me, thus I tend to keep those little squishy ear plugs handy.

November 30, 2018 at 10:27 am

Hubby and I are both losing some of our hearing. It’s been interesting to say the least. We don’t get angry at each other, but we laugh a lot. πŸ™‚

7. November 30, 2018 at 4:46 am

That sweet little kitty is so cute and we’ll pass on that yucky Balut too. Happy Friday!

November 30, 2018 at 10:29 am

It’s most awful looking, the Balut that is. The kitty is adorable. Happy Friday to you too. πŸ™‚

8. November 30, 2018 at 5:11 am

That is such a cute picture. I too am looking forward to Spring. I hate the winter too. Sandee, you and Zane have one fabulous day.

November 30, 2018 at 10:30 am

I’m such a fair weather kind of gal. About 80 degrees year around would be perfect for me. Happy weekend, Marg. Scritches to all the kitties and Smoke and Joe. πŸ™‚

November 30, 2018 at 5:23 am

Very cute kitten. Thank you for participating, great answers. I don’t like blaring music either, I can’t think. I think that is their plan that we will grab everything right away and not think of the price. Have a great weekend! XO

November 30, 2018 at 10:31 am

Hollister is the worst for loud music. There is a burger place too, but right now I can’t think of the name. Went in there for a gift certificate once and when we came out I told hubby I never wanted to go in there again. We’ve not been back. πŸ™‚

10. November 30, 2018 at 5:49 am

Oh my gosh, I’ve never heard of a balut – that sounds terrible!

• November 30, 2018 at 9:49 am

I just google it and the picture looks disgusting to me,if you want to judge for yourself:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

November 30, 2018 at 10:32 am

Yep, that’s it Mike. πŸ™‚

November 30, 2018 at 10:32 am

I sounds terrible and looks even worse, Pam. πŸ™‚

11. November 30, 2018 at 6:16 am

Cute fuzzy cat looking for a place to jump to.

November 30, 2018 at 10:33 am

Something has it’s interest. Cats are so curious. πŸ™‚

12. November 30, 2018 at 6:37 am

Cat, “Hmm…I wonder if I can reach that hangy-down thingy on the ceiling fan?”

I refuse to shop in house slippers and flannel pajama pants…and so should everyone else!
    A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped overnight in Best Buy. Cabela’s/Bass Pro is a close second.
    I am dreaming of having all of the family together again at Christmas.
    I wouldn’t touch “The View” with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole. Nope, “I’m not doin’ it.”

November 30, 2018 at 10:36 am

Yes on #1. I think it looks stupid too.

Hubby would love to be trapped in Cabela’s too.

Love #3 and there is not doubt that will happen.

Bingo on #4. That’s just an anti Trump and anti conservatives and a love fest for all things left. πŸ™‚

13. November 30, 2018 at 6:50 am

What a precious kitty…never heard of Balut until today it even the name is not appealing then you read what it is YIKES.
    Hugs Cecilia

November 30, 2018 at 10:37 am

I heard about it years ago and went ewwwwwwwwwww then and it’s still revolting. Some folks eat the weirdest things. Hugs back, Cecilia. πŸ™‚

14. November 30, 2018 at 7:03 am

What a darling sweet kitty! Great answers- I too won’t go into a shop that has annoying loud music. Have a great day and hugs to you and Zane!

November 30, 2018 at 10:38 am

I won’t anymore either. I’ll get a gift certificate online if one of my babies likes to shop there. You two have a great day too. Closing day. Scritches to Miss Lucy. πŸ™‚

15. November 30, 2018 at 7:57 am

Awww, the kitten is adorable. I was in Harrods many moons ago. I still have a shopping bag from their store. Great store and it has an awesome espresso bar. Balut sounds disgusting. Yuk!

November 30, 2018 at 10:40 am

I would be happy to go during business hours. I’d have and espresso too. πŸ™‚

16. November 30, 2018 at 9:00 am

Ban Balut-just the thought makes me sick. Thank heaven that my eggs are too small, they’re like a big marble.

November 30, 2018 at 10:41 am

I can’t imagine eating what would be a baby duck, or a baby bird of any kind. Just saying. πŸ™‚

17. November 30, 2018 at 9:40 am

I adored your fill ins, Sandee.
    I have been to Harrods in London and didn’t have the time to spend there. One would need several days to do it justice. I’d love to have the whole store to myself.

I am not a winter person and dispise snow and ice. Spring and summer are my favourite seasons.

I’d never heard of that Asian dish and wish I never had. Peeps are odd.

Jean

November 30, 2018 at 10:42 am

It looks like the store is huge. Okay, I’d need a week and then visit every day until I got though it all.

When I saw that question the first thought was Balut. πŸ™‚

18. November 30, 2018 at 9:45 am

what a cutie,sorry I just had to get a jump on the christmas cats,The Radio stations made me do it!

November 30, 2018 at 10:43 am

I loved your Christmas kitties. That was way cool. πŸ™‚

19. November 30, 2018 at 10:25 am

Ya’ know, those peeps eat dogs and cats and now almost chickens. What’s up with them? We’ve never been to Harods, but hear it’s an amazin’ place. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

November 30, 2018 at 10:44 am

Some cultures eat some very strange things. Balut is one of many. Love you back. πŸ™‚

20. November 30, 2018 at 10:36 am

Cute kitty! I wouldn’t touch that stuff either! No way, Jose!

Hope you have a great weekend, Sandee! I’m going to see Summer and her human tomorrow! J has to stay home with Lexi this time.

November 30, 2018 at 10:45 am

Oh have fun with Summer and her human. I don’t visit her often enough. Scritches to all the babies. πŸ™‚

21. November 30, 2018 at 12:17 pm

What a divine and precious kitty photo! Wonderful! ~ Xox from Ms Z and me ~ ^_^

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

December 1, 2018 at 11:20 am

I wonder what has its attention. A bug? Happy day and weekend to you and Ms. Zoe. πŸ™‚

22. November 30, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Wonder what that sweet little kitty has spotted way up there – maybe another sweet kitty?

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

December 1, 2018 at 11:21 am

I’d love to know too. Scritches to all the pups and especially Lightening. πŸ™‚

23. November 30, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Such a pretty color on that little cutie kitty!
    Happy Feline Friday! <3

Dreaming of Spring is a good thing. I don’t like winter, either.
    That duck dish, sounds horrible!

December 1, 2018 at 11:24 am

We are on our boat right now and the sun is shining brightly. One hour ago it was raining to beat the band. Beautiful day. πŸ™‚

24. November 30, 2018 at 2:15 pm

sweet kitty!! Hoping you have a pawesome weekend!! xoxo

December 1, 2018 at 11:24 am

We are having a great weekend. We’re on the boat and that’s always a good thing. πŸ™‚

25. November 30, 2018 at 8:13 pm

That duck embryo sounds ghastly. Mom says she wouldn’t go near that either. Thanks for linking us up and Cooper says, “thank you,” for your comment on our post. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

December 1, 2018 at 11:27 am

It look ghastly too. People can eat some weird things can’t they. I love Cooper. πŸ™‚

26. December 1, 2018 at 7:54 am

Oh, balut. ~gags~ That’s one of my hard line off limits, too, after seeing it years ago on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. What a sweet kitty! Be well, my dear.

December 1, 2018 at 11:28 am

Gag is right. I’ve seen some bizarre foods too and spent most of the time gagging. Be well too, Darla. πŸ™‚

27. December 1, 2018 at 1:46 pm

What a cute kitten. Happy weekend.

December 2, 2018 at 8:11 am

Thanks, Jan. I hope you’re having a happy weekend too. πŸ™‚

28. December 1, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Good capture <3 Happy weekend ^.^

December 2, 2018 at 8:12 am

Happy weekend to you too, Kinga. πŸ™‚

29. meowmeowmans
    December 1, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Balut sounds disgsuting! But that kitty is adorable!

December 2, 2018 at 8:14 am

Yes, I’m sure the Balut is disgusting. The kitty is adorable for sure. πŸ™‚

30. KB
    December 2, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Ugh, I couldn’t stomach Balut either.

December 3, 2018 at 11:34 am

I know I couldn’t. And many love it. πŸ™‚

31. L.M.G. Miller
    December 3, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Oh, what an adorable little kitty! What’s not adorable is balut. I had to look it up, and I nearly lost my lunch, and now I completely agree with you. Except, I’d need more like a 100-foot pole to avoid that stuff. Have a beautiful, balut-free day!

December 4, 2018 at 3:44 pm

It’s the first thing I though of when I read the question. Okay, a longer pole would work for me too. πŸ™‚