Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I refuse to shop in _______________.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is ______________.
3. I’m dreaming of ______________.
4. I wouldn’t touch _____ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
Here are my answers:
1. I refuse to shop in any store that has loud blaring music.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is Harrods in London.
3. I’m dreaming of spring. I’m not a winter person.
4 I wouldn’t touch Balut with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
Balut ~ Southeast Asian countries ~ A developing duck embryo that’s boiled alive in its shell. As well as sounding incredibly harsh, it looks incredibly unappetizing. Still, it’s a common street food and is usually served with beer. I don’t have the stomach for it.
|1. Feline Friday
3. Eric and Flynn
6. Peaches the Cat
7. Margs Animals
9. Jeanne Foguth
10. Brian’s Home – Simon
11. The Island Cats
13. Coco and Luxie
16. Driller’s Place
18. Kathe W.
19. Crystal & Daisy Mae
21. Canadian Cats
|23. Mike Golch
24. Kitties Blue
26. Laila & Minchie
27. Jans Funny Farm
28. Caren & Cody
29. Deziz World:
31. Stunning Keisha
32. Animal Shelter Vol. Life