Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Awww…Mondays Participants

33. peripheral perceptions
34. Shelter Cats
35. The OP Pack
36. Marv
37. Angelic Clowder
38. Agent 54

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

93 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

These puppies are adorable! I think if we ever got a dog I’d like to have a collie mix. DH had a collie mix named Ralph when he was a kid. He tells me such wonderful stories about that dog. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. Ours was pAwesome! I can’t believe November is ending. Have a great week, dear friend!

• Comedy Plus says:

You’re the first one to mention my Christmas headers. I think there are six or seven of them. I had Ann @ Zoolatry do these for me. She’s awesome. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

I did these just for you, Caren. Dakota asked me to post them. He said there aren’t enough Sheltie postings. So this is for you and Dakota. πŸ™‚

2. DrillerAA says:

A pail of puppies!!! How Awwwwsome is that! As you know, my Christmas Music Marathon has started, so there won’t be many true Awe…some Monday posts for a few weeks. Have a blessed week.

• Comedy Plus says:

Lexi is adorable and then some. I know she keeps you running, but the puppy will wear off and things will calm down. I so remember the puppy state. Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend too. πŸ™‚

3. The OP Pack says:

three pups in a pot!!!! And very cute ones at that. Mom tells us that many years ago she had a Sheltie named Shane and he looked a lot like that one in the middle.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

4. Marv says:

Awwwwww….Sweet! I, Marvelous, would LOVE to play with those guys!
    Hey Sandee, I am going to post tonight’s post all week this week, if that is OK with you…I have convinced Mommy to paint a picture (just one) and the entry to my draw is a donation to Marg’s Animals…Is that OK with you? Please let me know one way or the other.
    Purrs
    Marv

• Comedy Plus says:

It’s always okay. I’m pretty easy about the rules too. Whatever floats your boat. It’s all good. I appreciate you joining Awww Mondays Blog Hop. πŸ™‚