Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile. This post today is for Joe, author of Cranky Old Man.

Awww…Mondays Participants

31. Caren & Cody
32. Mary (cactus catz)
33. Jeanna
34. Xmas Dolly
35. peripheral perceptions
36. Adventures in Weseland

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

77 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. Kitties Blue says:

Kittens, puppies, whatever animals it is all babies get an Awww! Thanks for linking us up. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

2. XmasDolly says:

Those look like lab puppies! I love soft cuddly puppies! They are as cute as can be. I had doctor’s today and my leg is puffed out for some reason and I’m told that things are going back in place? hmmmmm Anyway, this lady is pooped for all the out & about today so I’m going to say HAPPY TURKEY DAY to you my friend and I’m very thankful I met ya! HUGS

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m glad I met you too, Marie. We’ve been running into each other for years and I should have reached out before I did. You’re most delightful.

I hope your leg gets better and soon and that shot would be nice too. Love you. πŸ™‚

• XmasDolly says:

So you know I did get the shot, but it just didn’t work so they’ll have to give me another, but one disc down (L2) then something BETTER work! Happy Thanksgiving my new darling friend. You’re a very caring person and always puts a smile on my face when I see COMEDY PLUS… because I know a person that honestly cares is behind that name. I’m thankful for honest caring people… guess that’s why our friendship fell into the category of caring & love. Take care of you because I care! HUGS / LUV YA & THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!

• Comedy Plus says:

Sorry your shot didn’t work. Bugger on that. I hope they find a fix for that leg. I’m sure they will at some point.

You are just as loving and caring, Marie. Yes we found each other and that’s a good thing. Cathy too. I love you both. πŸ™‚

3. Isabella Angel BeadedTail says:

Oh yeah, they’re cute and we know exactly why they’re cute! We’ll never fall for a puppy face again! πŸ™‚

Hope you had a great weekend! It was beautiful although a bit chilly here and of course I finally got to go to my happy place again! Oh how I missed it!

• Comedy Plus says:

I know how trying they are when they are puppies. I so remember. It’s hard to keep up with them. They are ever so fun though.

I’m glad you got to visit your happy place last weekend. I know how you love your happy place. πŸ™‚