Happy Tuesday

How about we do something fun for Tuesdays. Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture. Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Grab the Happy Tuesday linky code on my sidebar and make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Happy Tuesday post.

My goal for 2018 was to lose 10 pounds. Only have 14 to go.

Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza.. I ate a pizza, are you happy ?

How to prepare Tofu:
a. Throw it in the trash
b. Grill some meat, chicken or fish.

I just did a week’s worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don’t mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food supply in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Happy Tuesday Participants

19. X-mas Dolly
20. Eastside Cats
21. Jan’s Funny Farm
22. Caren & Cody
23. Peaches
24. Happy New Year

Learn more about Happy Tuesday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

59 comments for “Happy Tuesday

1. November 13, 2018 at 1:54 am

LOL, Love them all. I’ve never tried tofu but I don’t want to either. Even the name sounds disgusting…lol

November 13, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Tofu isn’t bad. I’ll eat it. πŸ™‚

2. November 13, 2018 at 2:20 am

I need to lose 10 pounds. All year long I’ve been saying this but have resisted nearly every step of the way. I really need to take it seriously because I hate dragging my feet on this craziness of getting a few pounds off to only put the back on. I want it off and keep it off! You might not believe it but to the best of my knowledge I have not ever had tofu. It just sounds too weird to me. I’ll take ‘real’ meat any ole day over a fake version. Don’t you just hate walking through spider webs? Usually spiders build them over our entrance way which DH would use a rolled up newspaper to knock them down each morning but lately he hasn’t had to. I think they finally gave up and moved. I’m sure this is temporary and they’ll find their way back again or another spider(s) will take up residence. The 14-Day diet plan made me smile. Dieting stinks! Have a pAwesome day, my friend!

November 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Miso soup has tofu and I like it in that. I love all things Japanese. I’m with you on that 10 pounds. Bugger. Dieting does stink. You have a pawesome day too, Cathy. πŸ™‚

3. November 13, 2018 at 3:36 am

Heeheehee! Now i will have to tell my boys, who both work with places that sell pizza, how to redefine pizza as a salad, they are going to enjoy that.

November 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm

They are going to go far with their customers. πŸ™‚

4. November 13, 2018 at 3:48 am

Those are terrific. Love the salad description. Nothing better than a Pizza. Yum. Sandee, you and Zane have on really good day.

November 13, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Pizza is very good. Rarely have it anymore, but it sure is a treat when we do. You have a good day too, Marg. Scritches to all the babies. πŸ™‚

5. November 13, 2018 at 5:15 am

Those are all good ones! LOL! I love a good laugh in the morning! πŸ˜†

November 13, 2018 at 4:41 pm

One of my boating buddies sent this to me and it was too good not to share. πŸ™‚

6. November 13, 2018 at 5:48 am

LOL we have the same recipe for tofu..
    I like big croutons just like you do. Fabulous description.
    Hugs Cecilia

November 13, 2018 at 4:42 pm

I’ve had worse things than tofu, but it’s not something I’d order unless it was miso soup. Hugs back, my friend. πŸ™‚

November 13, 2018 at 6:18 am

You are too funny. That is exactly how I would prepare tofu πŸ™‚

November 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm

My husband loves tofu and fixes it all the time. It’s good for you, but it’s not the most exciting of food. πŸ™‚

8. November 13, 2018 at 6:47 am

The sunflower seed diet works for me. If you really want to lose weight, eat the shells.

November 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Sunflower seed diet is a good one. I’m not sure about eating the shells though. πŸ™‚

9. November 13, 2018 at 7:18 am

These are fun! Yep, I can relate to the one about losing 10 lbs. Happy Tuesday.

November 13, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Most of us gals can relate to the 10 pounds. I can remember being worried about being heavy when I wasn’t. I’d give anything to weigh that little again. πŸ™‚

• November 15, 2018 at 8:32 am

I hear ya!

10. November 13, 2018 at 8:05 am

Hi Sandee, those last two did make me laugh. When I walk into a web I dance and shudder for days, I never thought of it as cardio, but now you say it!

xx

November 13, 2018 at 4:45 pm

I shudder for days too. We have to be very careful at our marina. There are spider webs all over the place. It’s the way to thing. πŸ™‚

11. Angelic Clowder
    November 13, 2018 at 9:21 am

I roll into spiderwebs on my wheelchair ramp regularly and they get stuck on my face and I FREAK out because OMG are there SPIDERS ON ME! My husband always rolls his eyes at me but checks me for spiders

November 13, 2018 at 4:59 pm

It’s creepy and then I itch for hours. I swear they are crawling all over me. πŸ™‚

12. November 13, 2018 at 9:28 am

You gave us all the giggles!

November 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Good, we need more happy in this world. πŸ™‚

13. November 13, 2018 at 9:31 am

LOL! How did you know that’s how I approach diets…and exercise!!

November 13, 2018 at 5:01 pm

Well, because most of us do. Unfortunately. πŸ™‚

14. November 13, 2018 at 9:37 am

Losing 30 lbs would be ideal, but right now I’m on a ‘see-food’ diet…I see food, and it goes in my pie hole! And let’s not talk about Wint-O-Green Lifesavers…they were created by the Devil!

November 13, 2018 at 5:02 pm

I’ve been on that diet for way too long. It’s really hard when we have club functions. There is food everywhere and none of it seems to be very healthy. πŸ™‚

15. November 13, 2018 at 9:55 am

Hahahahaha… I wish I needed to lose ten pounds. That needs a multiplier, sad to say. I did get to the gym again today. Heh… Be well, my dear.

November 13, 2018 at 5:04 pm

I need to lose 20. I’m down 7 so that’s something. Hubby has lost 15. He’s much more disciplined than I am. Be well too, Darla. πŸ™‚

16. November 13, 2018 at 10:24 am

Those were funny. Thanks for the laugh. Our Jan identifies with a couple of those but she won’t share which two. πŸ™‚

November 13, 2018 at 5:05 pm

She doesn’t have to share with anyone either. πŸ™‚

17. November 13, 2018 at 11:46 am

Happy Tuesday to you and everybody also. We hope your have a wonderful day. Just love the funny lines that you shared. The spiderweb one is something that happens to us all the time. These are all great and put a smile on our face here. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your day.

November 13, 2018 at 5:05 pm

We’ve had a great day today. Got a lot of errands done and that’s a good thing. You have a great rest of the day too. πŸ™‚

18. November 13, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I lost10 pounds but found 5 of them this weekend.

November 13, 2018 at 5:06 pm

A weekend can do it up big can’t it. Oh well, you can get rid of that five in short order. πŸ™‚

19. catladymac
    November 13, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Your tofu recipe reminds me of my friend’s father’s recipe (he was an avid fisherman) for carp:
    1) Scale carp
    2) nail carp to a board
    3) leave board out in sun for 2-3 days
    4)Remove carp and discard
    5) eat the board

November 13, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Carp has to be something awful then. I know they are bottom feeders and I’ve never had one. I’m not going to either. πŸ™‚

20. November 13, 2018 at 1:35 pm

haha those were funny! πŸ™‚
    Happy Tuesday <3

November 13, 2018 at 5:08 pm

We need happy every single day. Trying to do my part, Barbara. πŸ™‚

21. November 13, 2018 at 4:22 pm

HAHA….I think losing weight means…LOSING and not gaining those extra 4 lbs! haha….too funny. I know what it is like to get that exercise when running into a spiderweb. I get near one I do a lot of jumping and moving around and getting more exercise then I do anyother time…

November 13, 2018 at 5:08 pm

We all pretty much do the same thing when we walk into a spiderweb. πŸ™‚

22. November 13, 2018 at 4:44 pm

You can call it salad if you want, I wont tell anyone wink wink…

Love the Tofu recipe by the way!

November 13, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Good to see a comment from you, Jimmy. I’ve missed you. πŸ™‚

23. November 13, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Mom is the salad buff here, and Dad is the pizza guy!!! But whatever, just eat in moderation and enjoy:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

November 14, 2018 at 6:50 am

Moderation is indeed the key. I had potato chips with my tuna sandwich yesterday and I weigh no more today than yesterday. πŸ™‚

24. November 13, 2018 at 6:35 pm

MOL! Those made me giggle especially the spider web! That would be me! I’ve lost a lot of weight this year so got that one covered!

Hope you’re having a great week!

November 14, 2018 at 6:51 am

Good for you on losing lots of weight. It’s a good thing. You have a great week too. πŸ™‚

25. November 13, 2018 at 6:56 pm

I like How to prepare tofu. That’s a good one.

Jean

November 14, 2018 at 6:52 am

Lots of people don’t care for tofu at all. It’s okay. πŸ™‚

26. November 13, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much! Big Ol’ Hugs & Lotsa Luv!!! Left a message for you by me… **** You are and always will be a sweetheart that holds that special place in my heart! Big hugs & Goodnight. Hospital calling tomorrow to tell me what to do for Thursday and what not to do of course for Thursday when I get my shot! Wooo Hoooo1!!!! FINALLY~!!!

November 14, 2018 at 6:53 am

I hope the shot works, honey. You’ve had a go of this for sure. It will be good to have things work again. Love you. πŸ™‚

27. November 14, 2018 at 12:31 am

That is funny about the ‘salad.’ I like salad, but I sure like pizza more. πŸ˜‰

November 14, 2018 at 7:23 am

I eat a salad every single day. I love salad too, but pizza is way better. πŸ™‚

28. Jen
    November 14, 2018 at 5:38 am

Haha! That’s about how my weight loss has gone this year πŸ™‚

Pizza- the stuff of life!!!

November 14, 2018 at 7:23 am

I’ve lost a few pounds this year, but not enough. Oh well.

Yes pizza is the stuff of life for sure. πŸ™‚

29. December 4, 2018 at 8:44 am

I loveed your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal website and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thanks!