Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

75 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

I need to get a big jump start on things this morning so I made sure to visit you first off and link up. Thanks for hosting such great fun each Monday. The kitty looks so feastive for the season!

2. Lisa says:

I love the color contrast between the autumn reds and golds with the gray color of the kitten. So cute! I’m not sure there’s a horn of plenty that would hold my cat! Be well this week. xoxo

• Comedy Plus says:

I so remember that work thing. I’ve been out most of the day so I’m trying to play catch up. I’m getting there. Thanks for joining in. It’s most appreciated. πŸ™‚

3. Crystal And Daisy Mae says:

Comedy-Plus, I made a mistake when I put my link in. The wrong link is under Crystal And Daisy Mae. There is no post on that site. If I remember I’ll reblog my original post to that site. The correct link is under Crystal Stewart. Loved your Awww…Monday with cat. How appropriate to on National Cat Day
    Thanks,
    Crystal

• Comedy Plus says:

I left them both in because it was such a heart touching post. Hope you don’t mind. I know it was a repeat, but it’s all good. πŸ™‚

4. martidiy says:

I thought I commented on this earlier, but I must have gotten distracted by the photo and started searching for colored corn cobs before I commented. lol I keep telling Buddy that my next cat is going to enjoy being photographed, but he isn’t feeling pressured to accommodate.