Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1 – My favorite font is ______________.
2 – October is perfect for ___________.
3 – Where I live, ____________________.
4 – I feel very _____this time of year.

Here are my answers:
1 – My favorite font is Monika.
2 – October is perfect for boating. The cooler weather makes boating even more fun.
3 – Where I live, there are great neighbors. We all get along and are friends.
4 – I feel very blessed this time of year.

Feline Friday Participants

27. Coco
28. Stunning Keisha
29. barbara
30. Create with Joy
31. Animal Shelter Vol. Life
32. Dexter

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

94 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. Ann Thompson says:

Aww, I’ll take the whole basket. I still haven’t given up on getting a cat but I have to wait a little longer.
    That is a nice font.

2. Rosey says:

They are adorable little kittens. : )
    1 – My favorite font is Times New Roman.
    2 – October is perfect for visiting the pumpkin patch.
    3 – Where I live, it’s warm year-round, woohoo!
    4 – I feel very happy (every time of the year). πŸ™‚

3. samiveloso says:

A cute basket of kittens.
    1- My favourite font is Algerian
    2 – October is perfect for visiting friends
    3 – Where is live it’s Spring
    4- I feel very happy when I have family around me.

4. pjack214 says:

Good morning! Don’t you just love those adorable faces of those kittens? I look into Lily’s and I melt. I love your fav font! Nice.
    Here are this weeks questions:
    1 – My favorite font is …well I like so many it is hard to decide and I just added yours to my list.
    2 – October is perfect for bonefires on cool nights.
    3 – Where I live, is perfect.
    4 – I feel very BLESSED this time time of year.

Started my morn on the deck with the fur babes before the sun came up. Finishing up my coffee now. Here is hoping you have a great start to an awesome day.

5. 15andmeowing says:

Such cute kittens. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, as always. I learned about a new font, that is a cool one. Good neighbors make life much better. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

• Comedy Plus says:

Thank you for co-hosting. It’s a fun meme. Good neighbors are the best. We had some awful neighbors for a bit and we were ever so happy when they moved. You have a wonderful weekend too, Ellen. πŸ™‚

6. kittiesblue says:

Thanks for linking us up. I will whisper into Cooper Murphy’s ear that he’s your favorite. No one else has to know. I like your fill-in completions, and that is a very cool font. I hadn’t heard of it. I’ll have to see if I have it. Have a great weekend. Hugs!

• Comedy Plus says:

Thanks for being discrete. I don’t want to hurt the rest of the kitties feelings since I love them all too. You have a great weekend too, Janet. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

We had a few sprinkles the other day, but not much. Today the sun is shining, we’re on our boat and the heater isn’t on. Life is good. You have a wonderful weekend too. πŸ™‚

7. The OP Pack says:

That is a striking font. Mom will have to look for it.

Those kitties are adorable and do a great job of posing!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

8. Jim says:

Nice, cute kittens, Sandee. It looks like the three to the left are crowding the poor thing on the right off the hamper.

My weeks questions:
    1 – My favorite font is __Veranda because it is the largest____.
    2 – October is perfect for __New England _____.
    3 – Where I live, __we are the fill in grandparents for the neighborhood. All kind of duties like take them to school or doctor, bring forgotten items to school, and the likes___
    4 – I feel very __small___this time of year.
    .. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

We do live in a very nice neighborhood. It’s the people that make it so nice. Very friendly and caring. Been that way since we moved there. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

We are currently on our boat and haven’t turned the heater on. Slept just fine with the door open. Good neighbors are gems indeed. πŸ™‚

9. Cathy Kennedy says:

Those kittens are so adorable! It’s like they are saying, “Please take me home with you!” I like your favorite font. I’m not sure if I have that one in my font collection or not. Let me check. Apparently, I do not have “Monika”. I will see if I can find it as a freebie to download. I do that frequently. I like the idea of boating but you won’t catch me dead on a boat. Okay, maybe when I’m dead because I won’t have a care in the world with what you do with me then. πŸ™‚ You know me with my need to keep my feet on solid ground. That means, no water beneath or air below me. Sure, that limits my travel but I’m okay with that. I’m sorry for visiting yesterday but thankfully I’m able to do so this morning since DH is working. Have a furtastic weekend, dear friend!

• Comedy Plus says:

Not everyone likes boating. We love it. We don’t fly anymore though. That ship has sailed. We don’t want to travel anymore. Our boat is our getaway and we love it. You have a fantastic weekend too, Cathy. πŸ™‚

10. darlamsands says:

Oh, my goodness. Too cute. Meanwhile, I’m sorry I’ve been absent so long. During our extended visit to the Outer Banks of North Carolina we ended up having poor Internet connectivity. I really didn’t miss social media, just some people (you among them!). My first full day back, I’m dipping my toe back in. I hope you are well, my dear.

• Comedy Plus says:

I’ve missed you too and I’m glad I’m one of the folks that you’ve missed. I hate it when I go somewhere and you can’t get connected to tend to your blog. Bugger. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

11. cube says:

Love the kittens. The one at the end is especially adorable come October.
    #1 Trebuchet
    #2 for watching horror movies on TV
    #3 picking acorns for acorn wars
    #4 sad that summer is over and I can’t use my pool as much

12. L.M.G. Miller says:

Those kittens are melting my heart! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I wasn’t familiar with the font Monika until now. I’m a fan, though. It’s so pretty!

13. debsrandomwritings says:

Hi Sandee, what cuties. Looks like Mum may have had a dalience with the milkmans cat though… Oooo favorite font? That’s a tricky one as it depends what mood I’m in, but I do like both merriweather and lobster…. October is perfect for enjoying the tailend of the summer weather…Where I live is not far from the beach or from town, but still in the sticks, which for me, is perfect….I feel very unsettled this time of year, with the change of routine.

xx

• Comedy Plus says:

You might be right about that dalliance. Something happened. This is a great time of year for outdoor activities. Pretty soon it will be cold. We live in the sticks too and I’m happy about that. πŸ™‚

14. MNL says:

Awww, the kitties are adorable!

I’ve never seen Monika before. It’s a pretty font. I’m with you about October being awesome to be out in. It’s cooled here to the 70s. Great neighbors are a blessing.