Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1 – A_______will_______.
2 – The best time of the day is ___________.
3 – ___________is not my strong suit.
4 – It’s all fun and games until __________.

Here are my answers:
1 – A grateful attitude will give you peace.
2 – The best time of day is morning. To be awake and watch the sunrise is the very best.
3 – Patience is not my strong suit. Be prepared people. You’re in line at the grocery store and finally the checker is checking you out. Why do you wait until the checker is completely done ringing up your purchase before you rummage around in your 30 pound purse to find your ATM card. Look behind you, we’re waiting to check out too.
4 – It’s all fun and games until the check arrives.

Feline Friday Participants

24. Stunning Keisha
25. Cool Cat Neon
26. Create with Joy
27. cube
28. ATCAD
29. Animal Shelter Vol. Life

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

87 comments for “Feline Friday

1. September 28, 2018 at 1:01 am

I love it when they look straight into the camera like that heheh! 😯

No.3 Fill-in I think exactly the same it drives me nuts HURRY UP LOL :mrgreen:

Have a patienttastic FFS ➑

September 28, 2018 at 12:25 pm

I have no patience in a grocery store. Blocking the aisle and won’t let you by. Hogging the entire area so no one else can get to the milk or cheese. But the register is the final insult. They need to get their crud together. πŸ™‚

2. Ann Thompson
    September 28, 2018 at 1:53 am

What a pretty cat that is.
    I like y our fill in answers. So true on the grateful attitude.
    That drives me crazy the people who wait until the cashier is done before pulling anything out. It doesn’t happen so much any more now that people use bank cards but I always hated the ones who never started filling out their checks until the very end. Why not get it all ready except for the amount.

September 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm

We were behind one the other day that took forever and she only had three items. She kept saying she was sorry and I just glared at her. Clod. πŸ™‚

3. September 28, 2018 at 3:43 am

That is one gorgeous cat. We really like your fill-ins. The Mom loves to get up early every morning to see the day begin. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic day and a better week end.

September 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm

The mornings are the very best time of day to me too. Love the quiet and my hot coffee. πŸ™‚

4. September 28, 2018 at 4:02 am

That is one beautiful kitty! We enjoyed your answers too. Have a fun weekend!

September 28, 2018 at 12:27 pm

You have a fun weekend too. Thanks for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop. πŸ™‚

5. September 28, 2018 at 4:13 am

Such a beauty! Can’t tell if there’s enough white on her to make her a calico or if she’s a dilute tortie, but she’s lovely.

Your answer to number four can be applied to so many things in life. That check arriving can be in so many forms.

Hope you and Mr. Zane have a blessed and beautiful Friday!

September 28, 2018 at 12:29 pm

Yes, #4 can be so many different kinds of checks. I hadn’t thought of that. You and Sweetie have a blessed and beautiful Friday and weekend. πŸ™‚

6. September 28, 2018 at 4:45 am

I love your Friday fill ins! I get so frustrated at the checkout with the people that wait until it’s all over to start rummaging for their money!

September 28, 2018 at 12:30 pm

I seem to always be in that line too. What’s so hard about having your ATM card out and ready to use as soon as they start ringing up your purchases. Seems so simple. πŸ™‚

7. The OP Pack
    September 28, 2018 at 5:22 am

Such a gorgeous coat!!! We did a Feline (funny) Friday too. SomePup was not happy:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

September 28, 2018 at 12:31 pm

I loved your Feline Friday. I laughed out loud. Thanks for joining in. πŸ™‚

8. September 28, 2018 at 5:36 am

This kitty looks very sweet, but serious.

September 28, 2018 at 12:31 pm

It could be up to something. You know how kitties can plot stuff. πŸ™‚

September 28, 2018 at 5:49 am

That is a pretty kitty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I always enjoy your answers. I could have had the same for #3 πŸ™‚ And I did have the same for #4. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

September 28, 2018 at 12:32 pm

We do think alike on many things. It’s a good thing. You have a wonderful weekend too. Scritches to all the kitties. πŸ™‚

10. September 28, 2018 at 6:18 am

Someone couldn’t figure out what colour they wanted their cat.

September 28, 2018 at 12:33 pm

This could be true, Binky. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

11. September 28, 2018 at 8:22 am

darling face! Calicos are so beautiful! Have a great weekend! Hugs to you and Zane!

September 28, 2018 at 12:38 pm

I think this cat is beautiful too. You and Russell have a great weekend too. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

12. September 28, 2018 at 8:40 am

Standing in line, and having the person in front take their royal time is infuriating! What, your time is more important than mine? Grrr….

September 28, 2018 at 12:38 pm

Apparently their time is far more important than ours. It’s all about me is the attitude. πŸ™‚

13. September 28, 2018 at 9:29 am

What a beautiful furry puss! Laughed over your fill-ins. Waiting in line has to be the worst to try our patience.

Jean

September 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Waiting in line is awful. Almost everywhere we go I bring a book so I can pass the time without needing medication. πŸ™‚

14. September 28, 2018 at 9:36 am

Yes. I need help. I didn’t know that Ellen and Lorianne were avian psychiatrists.

September 28, 2018 at 12:41 pm

You crack me up, Kismet. I love your sense of humor. πŸ™‚

15. September 28, 2018 at 10:28 am

LOL. I mentally filled in the blanks before I read your answers and we are in total agreement on 3 and 4.

September 28, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Great minds and all. It’s a good thing. Happy weekend. πŸ™‚

16. September 28, 2018 at 10:46 am

Amen to your fill in #3!!
    Hugs Cecilia

September 28, 2018 at 12:42 pm

My husband has the patience of a saint. Me, not so much. Happy weekend, and hugs back. πŸ™‚

17. September 28, 2018 at 12:19 pm

what a cute face.

September 28, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Yes indeed, Mike. I hope someone will take you to see Celestine and soon. You’re both in my prayers. πŸ™‚

18. September 28, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Beautiful kitty with the contemplative look and gorgeous markings ~ Xox from Ms. Z and me to you ~ ^_^

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

September 28, 2018 at 12:43 pm

I too thought the coloring was unique. I love kitties and pups. lots of xoxo from me to you and Miss. Zoe. Happy weekend. πŸ™‚

19. September 28, 2018 at 12:35 pm

MOL Mommy used to think the same thing. She has one of those 30 pound purrses and she was always ready. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

September 28, 2018 at 12:44 pm

That’s because you are kind and care about others. Many don’t even thing of others anymore. Luv ya back. Happy weekend. πŸ™‚

• September 28, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Yeah, peeps only care ’bout themselves these days. But, the world does still have some good ones out there. We know, cuz we’ve met them through our bloggy. And, you’re one of them. Fanks fur bein’ our furiend. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

September 29, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Aww, what a sweet comment. Thank you. We love you all too. πŸ™‚

20. September 28, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Such a gorgeous kitty!
    Good answers on the fill in questions. #3 is so aggravating!
    I’m up very early every day, so get to see the sunrises here, too. Always different, always beautiful. <3

September 28, 2018 at 2:26 pm

My favorite time of day. Hubby sleeps until 8:30 or 9:00. I’m quiet and let him enjoy his sleep while I enjoy all mornings have to offer. πŸ™‚

21. Jan
    September 28, 2018 at 2:27 pm

That cat would make a gorgeous oil painting—her colors and regal bearing.

September 28, 2018 at 3:25 pm

It would, wouldn’t it. I loved the colors too. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

22. September 28, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous kitty photo. We loved your Friday Fill-in answers. Love to be up early in the morning also. Just feels like you have the whole day to get everything done that you need to do. Also we are always prepared when we are checking out at the grocery store. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

September 28, 2018 at 3:26 pm

I love my mornings. The very best time of day with a good hot cup of coffee. Many to take care when they are shopping but some just don’t seem to be prepared. Happy weekend to you too. πŸ™‚

23. September 28, 2018 at 3:45 pm

MOL our Female Human definitely lacks patience. She says she can have “road rage” in Costco. We find this strange as she is usually a very nice purrson.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

September 28, 2018 at 3:54 pm

I never go to Costco. I hate it there and my patience goes right out the window. I’m with your mom on this one. πŸ™‚

24. September 28, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Such a lovely kitty! πŸ™‚ We love our furry daughter Midnight who believes she is human and knows that she rules the roost. Kitties Rock!

September 29, 2018 at 4:17 am

All kitties and cats rule the roost. It’s a good thing. Kitties do indeed rock. πŸ™‚

25. September 28, 2018 at 4:35 pm

What a precious cat. Thanks for sharing!! (((Hugs)))

September 29, 2018 at 4:33 am

I thought so too, Michelle. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

26. September 28, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Such a gorgeous kitty! I’m so with you on #1 and #2! 😁😻

September 29, 2018 at 4:34 am

I thought the kitty was most good looking. I’m glad we agree on #1 and #2. πŸ™‚

27. September 28, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Thanks for linking us up. That is a gorgeous kitty. I think all your fill-ins were terrific and they represent just how I feel, except for #2. I’m a night owl! Hugs, Janet

September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am

You’re most welcome for the linking. You’re a night owl. Good to know. Hubby can sleep in until 8 or 9 in the morning. This morning I was up at 3:30. πŸ™‚

28. MNL
    September 28, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Hi Sandee, I added Vintage Neon Signs for a friend of mine, Tammy, who is joining Feline Friday for the first time. She messed up on the link — it’s running into the Cee’s Fun Foto link but I’ve sent her a note to correct it. I hope you don’t mind. She has a very cool Cat Neon Sign showing and her own cat photo too underneath it.

September 29, 2018 at 4:37 am

Don’t mind at all. The more the merrier. New folks are always welcome and I went over and left her a comment. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

• MNL
        September 29, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Thank you! She’s a friend of mine from a local blogging meet-up. I’ve told her how much I love your feline fridays and she loves cats. Her cats are rescue cats.

29. September 28, 2018 at 11:10 pm

What a beautiful kitty pic, Sandee. πŸ™‚

Watching the sunrise is a beautiful thing. I love sunsets, too. We had an awesome red sunset not too long ago. It was like the sky was on fire.

Regarding your answer to #3, we feel the same way!

Have a blessed weekend. πŸ™‚

September 29, 2018 at 4:38 am

I love both sunrises and sunsets. A time to reflect. Yes #3 can take me over the edge. I just hold my breath and let it pass. You have a blessed weekend too. πŸ™‚

• September 29, 2018 at 5:27 am

Thank you, Sandee. πŸ™‚

Sometimes that’s all you can do. Or, count to 1000. There was one customer in a store where David and I worked who would bring a few things to the counter, and then go back shopping for more stuff while other people waited in line. This store only had one register (a little convenience store). Finally, we just started scooting her stuff over and tending to her after we got through the rest of the customers. She did it every time she came in that store and in other stores, too. Very aggravating for everyone involved, well, except maybe her. πŸ™‚

September 29, 2018 at 6:02 am

Bless her heart. It’s all about her and that’s the end of that. I would have done the same thing. Take care of the others and wait for her to be done. πŸ™‚

• September 29, 2018 at 9:25 am

Your “bless her heart” gave me a big smile this morning. Thank you for that. There’s a lot of “bless his/her heart” going on in this town. πŸ™‚
            Have a blessed weekend.

September 30, 2018 at 11:42 am

You have a blessed weekend too. πŸ™‚

30. September 29, 2018 at 6:17 am

Wow, now there’s a kitty with an attitude Beautiful kitty and yes, shopping at the grocery store can be challenging.

September 30, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Yes, a lot of attitude. Shopping anywhere can be a challenge anymore. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Eugenia. πŸ™‚

31. September 29, 2018 at 7:21 am

Have a great weekend, Sandee!! I am hosting a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter. (((Hugs)))

September 29, 2018 at 7:37 am

I’ll be right over, Michelle. Have a blessed weekend. πŸ™‚

32. Jen
    September 29, 2018 at 7:32 am

Haha! Um, so sometimes I get lost at check out with my 30 lb purse πŸ™‚

September 29, 2018 at 7:38 am

I swear she had the kitchen sink in that purse. She could find everything except the ATM card. Bless her heart. πŸ™‚

33. September 29, 2018 at 8:27 am

Wow, never saw a cat like this. Absolutely agree on #1, keeping the good things in mind helps a lot.

September 29, 2018 at 8:48 am

I’ve not seen one with this coloring either, but it sure is a pretty cat. πŸ™‚

34. September 29, 2018 at 9:47 am

Hope you are having a great weekend boating ~ my spirit is on your boat! ~ Xox from Ms. Z to you! ^_^

Happy Day,
    A ShutterBug Explores

September 29, 2018 at 11:43 am

What a lovely comment. We’re home this weekend, but we’ll be on our boat next weekend. Tons of xoxo to you and Ms. Zoe. πŸ™‚

35. September 29, 2018 at 10:48 am

Hi Sandee, what a lovely looking cat. It looks like it may have been up to mischief in a paint factory.

xx

September 29, 2018 at 11:43 am

It does look like that doesn’t it. You never know. πŸ™‚

36. September 30, 2018 at 4:46 am

Fabulous,happy sunday ❀

September 30, 2018 at 7:19 am

Thank you and you have a happy Sunday too. πŸ™‚

37. meowmeowmans
    September 30, 2018 at 11:10 am

Such a beautiful kitty. Look at those colors, and those eyes! Your fill-in number 4 made us laugh. So funny (but TRUE)! πŸ™‚

September 30, 2018 at 11:13 am

It is a beautiful kitty. I love the coloring. Kitties eyes always fascinate me. Have a great week. πŸ™‚

38. L.M.G. Miller
    October 1, 2018 at 11:56 am

Oh, what a beautiful kitty! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your #1 is such a great life lesson. Everyone has something for which to be grateful. Have a beautiful day!

39. October 2, 2018 at 12:05 am

Beautiful kitty! Looks like a seasoned model for the camera!