Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for. I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful for all the kitties and pups I visit each week. I’ve fallen in love with so many.

I’m thankful that we are entering a new season and it’s not so hot. September and October are wonderful weather months here.

I’m thankful for my small group of friends. Friends that you enjoy being with for extended periods of time and still enjoying every moment.

I’m thankful for my life. I have a wonderful husband and we enjoy each others company. We enjoy reading with each other. Boating. Having a date. Holding hands. He’s my soulmate.

What are you thankful for today?

47 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. September 27, 2018 at 12:50 am

I fully agree with you. It is good to be thankful and grateful!

September 27, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Yes it is, Nancy and you’re one that is always thankful and grateful. πŸ™‚

2. Rosey
    September 27, 2018 at 3:17 am

I’m thankful that I love my job this year (switched schools and am in such a better one for me). I’m thankful for my kids. I’m thankful to live in the US. I’m thankful for my health. I could go on… there is so much to be thankful for, always. πŸ™‚

September 27, 2018 at 2:11 pm

I’m so happy for you too. Last year wasn’t very good for you but this year rocks. You deserve the best. πŸ˜‰

3. September 27, 2018 at 3:48 am

I am thankful for the roof over our head, and for all my kitty kats and our two donkeys. They are all good company. We are all thankful for all of our blogging friends. It is a great group of people, cats, dogs, horses etc. Sandee, you and Zane have one terrific Thursday.

September 27, 2018 at 2:15 pm

I love all my blogging buddies and I love all their babies. They bring me such delight. You’ve been a wonderful friend for many years, Marg. Thank you for that. πŸ™‚

4. Jan
    September 27, 2018 at 3:48 am

I’m thankful that if I didn’t like the way my life was going I would change it.

September 27, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Yes indeed, Jan. We can indeed change what we don’t like. πŸ™‚

5. September 27, 2018 at 4:50 am

We love those and we’re thankful each and every day for all that we have. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

September 27, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I’m very happy every morning when I wake up. Another day on the right side of the dirt. πŸ™‚

6. September 27, 2018 at 5:08 am

I am thankful for one pup in particular.
    I am indeed thankful for cooler weather. Our air conditioning has been out for a week. The day it went down a cool front moved in and the weather has been pleasant enough for us to live without the AC. It all gets fixed today.
    Have a blessed day.

September 27, 2018 at 2:21 pm

You had God looking over you about the air conditioning. I’ve always know you’ve been watched over. It’s a good thing. πŸ™‚

7. September 27, 2018 at 6:09 am

That last paragraph could have been an Awww Monday post. We are thankful for the opportunity to earn an honest coin today.

September 27, 2018 at 2:24 pm

It could have indeed. You and I are so alike where family is concerned. πŸ™‚

8. September 27, 2018 at 7:34 am

You’re thankful for pups and kitties. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAWK. I guess I’m chopped liver.

September 27, 2018 at 2:25 pm

I love you bunches, Kismet. Not to worry you’ll never be chopped liver to me. πŸ™‚

9. September 27, 2018 at 8:18 am

Am thankful to be gainfully employed, have a working vehicle, friends and family to love, and am especially thankful for my furry family!

September 27, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Good things to be thankful for. Furry family is the very best. πŸ™‚

10. September 27, 2018 at 8:24 am

What a wonderful quote…I have two much younger friends. I send their children bday cards each year with gift cards in them. It just warms my heart to tell you both these young women taught their children from early years to write thank you notes.
    Hugs Cecilia

September 27, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Writing thank you notes is a good thing to learn. I love getting them. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

11. Jen
    September 27, 2018 at 8:30 am

I had a slice of pumpkin pie last night, and so can I say how grateful I am for pie?!!!

September 27, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Pumpkin pie is my very favorite of all pies. Vanilla ice cream goes very well with it too. Oh and I love the pie to be very cold. πŸ™‚

12. The OP Pack
    September 27, 2018 at 9:08 am

Wonderful reasons to be thankful. We live the good life here in OP with Mom and Dad, and we are very thankful for that.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

September 27, 2018 at 2:28 pm

I can see that you do live a good life with your mom. I’m happy that you have a great forever home. πŸ™‚

13. September 27, 2018 at 9:29 am

Hi Sandee, how lovely that you found your soulmate, some people never find one in a whole lifetime. I hear you about the cooler weather. After a summer of hot weather it’s a relief when it finally cool down.

xx

September 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm

I am one lucky gal. I’m ready for some cooler weather too. πŸ™‚

14. September 27, 2018 at 9:30 am

I am thankful for my good health; thankful for the good genes from my parents. They are both 93 years old and still hale and hearty.

September 27, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Good health is a blessing indeed. I’m happy your parents are still hale and hearty. πŸ™‚

15. September 27, 2018 at 10:34 am

Lots to be thankful for…..we’re so blessed! Big hugs to you and Zane!

September 27, 2018 at 2:32 pm

We do have lots of things to be thankful for. Big hugs back. πŸ™‚

16. September 27, 2018 at 11:52 am

Plenty to be thankful for, if I think about it. Most of us usually don’t.

September 27, 2018 at 2:36 pm

No, most don’t and that’s why I love this meme, Greg. Scritches to the kitties. πŸ™‚

17. September 27, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Very good things to be thankful for. I am thankful we got a lot of rain yesterday. <3 Happy Thursday!

September 27, 2018 at 2:36 pm

We could use some rain here. It’s so dry. We have a couple more months of dry weather. πŸ™‚

18. September 27, 2018 at 12:37 pm

You have a sweet life with your soulmate. That’s so good y’all enjoy holding hands, too. I never thought about it much until DH pointed out that not many couples hold hands and often don’t even walk side-by-side. That makes me so sad. πŸ™ You have many good reasons to be thankful, as do I. I just got a great report from my GI doctor after my morning colonoscopy. I was hoping to get such good mews as I suspected all was well and I’m feeling fairly confident the surgery I had in 2014 along with a few changes in the way I do things made all the difference in the world. God is so good! πŸ™‚

September 27, 2018 at 2:38 pm

First, I’m glad your colonoscopy went well. It’s amazing if we do what the doctor wants good things happen. God is indeed so very good.

Yes, hubby and I hold hands all the time. We are old, and we love each other. We always tell each other that the only thing that’s important is us. πŸ™‚

September 27, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Wonderful list of things to be thankful for. XO

September 27, 2018 at 2:39 pm

I agree, Ellen. I’m thankful that we can do Friendly Fill-ins each Friday too. πŸ™‚

20. September 27, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I’m thankful for my family. Im thankful for all of the pets we save and the work we do.

September 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Family is a good thing indeed. Thank you for all the pets you save and the work you do. Most of my blogging buddies are huge animal lovers. πŸ™‚

21. September 27, 2018 at 2:26 pm

I’m thankful for the my blog pals who encourage me every day and help me through the day.

September 27, 2018 at 2:41 pm

That’s because we love you, Ann. You’re a wonderful pal to have. πŸ™‚

22. anniedabear
    September 27, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Hi! These are wonderful things for which to be thankful!

September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am

Thank you. Being thankful is an important part of life. πŸ™‚

23. September 28, 2018 at 7:16 am

We have a lot to be thankful for. Especially our blogger friends. πŸ™‚

24. September 30, 2018 at 7:45 am

We need to appreciate our life πŸ‘πŸ»

25. MNL
    October 6, 2018 at 2:51 am

Lovely things to be grateful for. I am enjoying the cool down here too. 70s and 80s is nice.