Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1 – The last time I ____________was ____________________.
2 – __________________isn’t ___________________.
3 – _________ is a blessing in disguise.
4 – My favorite word is _________.

Here are my answers:
1 – The last time I took a cruise on a big cruise ship was the last time I’ll ever be on one again. When you pay for VIP and don’t get VIP it leaves one very unhappy.
2 – Traveling through life alone isn’t something I want to do. I want to be surrounded by hubby, family and friends.
3 – Not getting that job you wanted is a blessing in disguise. It happened to me and I got the right job not long after where I happily spent the next 25 years. I thank my lucky stars often.
4 – My favorite word is…

27. Nancy
28. Crystal & Daisy Mae
29. Jans Funny Farm
30. Luxie
31. Feline Opines
32. Cactus Catz

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

98 comments for “Feline Friday

1. Rosey
    September 21, 2018 at 1:02 am

So cute. Little kitty’s almost silver! Sorry to hear about the cruise problem. That’s a big bummer. πŸ™

September 21, 2018 at 10:33 am

It was long ago and I’ve gotten over it. I just won’t get on another big cruise ship. πŸ™‚

2. September 21, 2018 at 1:33 am

Adorable. So sorry about the cruise thing.

September 21, 2018 at 10:34 am

I loved those crossed paws. Cute. πŸ™‚

3. September 21, 2018 at 2:47 am

What a lovely kitten and looks very sure of her/himself heheh!

I would had been fuming too regarding the cruise, nice fill-ins I like your fave word πŸ™‚

Have a VIPtastic FFS ➑

September 21, 2018 at 10:34 am

We were fuming. We contacted our cruise coordinator and told him no more cruises. He didn’t like that one bit. πŸ™‚

4. September 21, 2018 at 3:08 am

Happy Friday!! That’s the perfect favorite word!

September 21, 2018 at 10:35 am

Happy Friday to you too. Yes love is a perfect favorite word. πŸ™‚

5. September 21, 2018 at 3:12 am

That kitty looks very serious… the attitude makes me think of Mr. M.

September 21, 2018 at 10:35 am

I love kitties with attitudes. Cats need that attitude too. πŸ™‚

6. September 21, 2018 at 3:26 am

What a sweetie!
    I think your right with the job aspect, also applies to other things you thought you’d want but didn’t pan out as it can often be a blessing in disguise!
    Happy Friday – Have a lovely weekend πŸ™‚
    Caz xx

September 21, 2018 at 10:36 am

Well that job was a blessing. The other job would not have been what I thought it was. πŸ™‚

7. Ann Thompson
    September 21, 2018 at 4:16 am

What a sweet little kitten.
    Not getting the service you pay for is enough to make me say never again too.

September 21, 2018 at 10:37 am

It made us say never again. We also came back very sick. Most of the passengers had a terrible cough and I was one of them. Took me several months to get rid of that cough. πŸ™‚

8. ande123
    September 21, 2018 at 4:57 am

Love that picture of that little kitten. What a bummer about the cruise. Sandee, you and Zane have one fantastic day.

September 21, 2018 at 10:38 am

We’re heading to the boat in a bit so the weekend will be wonderful. You have a fantastic weekend too, Marg. πŸ™‚

September 21, 2018 at 6:25 am

Very cute kitten, he has his little paws crossed. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except the cruise part. I am glad not getting a job worked out to a much better job. I wish I had chosen love, that is a perfect word.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for hosting. XO

September 21, 2018 at 10:39 am

I love your Friendly Fill-ins and I sure missed them the last two week. Thank you for co-hosting. You have a wonderful weekend too, Ellen. πŸ™‚

10. September 21, 2018 at 6:49 am

I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise but I can certainly understand your viewpoint.
    Love is a great word to live by. Big hugs, Sandee!!

September 21, 2018 at 10:40 am

Cruises are okay if you get the right one. Going out of Florida you’ll get what you pay for. Going out on the west coast you’re treated like cattle. I was not a happy camper. πŸ™‚

11. September 21, 2018 at 6:49 am

Thanks for adding me to your linky party. I didn’t have this one on my Daily Blog Hop page for some reason but I fixed it and it’s now there. πŸ™‚ Your kitty share is so cute! Your fill-ins are fabulous. I love your favorite word! I wish I had thought of that! You can never go wrong with love, can you? Have a pAwesome weekend and thanks for dropping by, dearie!

September 21, 2018 at 10:41 am

You had a cute kitty so I linked you. I don’t have much in the way of rules and I’ll admit I’m a linky freak. Yes love is a great word. It makes the world go around. Have a fabulous weekend, honey. Love you. πŸ™‚

12. September 21, 2018 at 7:16 am

Your answers were terrific and so is that sweet little cutie! Have a grand weekend!

September 21, 2018 at 10:41 am

Thank you so much. You have a grand weekend too. Scritches to all the kitties. πŸ™‚

13. Jim
    September 21, 2018 at 7:36 am

Love your kitten finds, Sandee. This one is sooo cute, a fuzzy darling.
    We cruise a lot sinice getting older for driving in foreign countries. We used to drive all over Europe, last tIme was for a stay in Wales, driving from London. On a cruise there are supposed to be 3000 +/- VIP’s, some more VIP than others.

September 21, 2018 at 10:43 am

I don’t mind paying for VIP, but I certainly want what I paid for. We didn’t get that when we went to Hawaii from San Diego. Terrible treatment. πŸ™‚

14. Jan
    September 21, 2018 at 8:03 am

A lovely kitten and a lovely way to print my favorite word.

September 21, 2018 at 10:43 am

I thought it was a lovely way to say love too. πŸ™‚

15. September 21, 2018 at 8:11 am

What a sweetie ~ love the position of the paws ~ delightful photo! Xox from Ms Z to you ~ ^_^

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

September 21, 2018 at 10:44 am

I loved the crossed paws and the cattitude. Happy day to you and Ms. Zoe. πŸ™‚

16. September 21, 2018 at 9:12 am

Never been on a cruise but I know some peeps who love them. They leave weighing 250 and return 10 days later weighing 275.

September 21, 2018 at 10:45 am

Some people spend their entire cruise eating. When they get done with breakfast they are looking for lunch. I get food fatigue on these cruises. The last cruise I didn’t gain anything. I went to the gym every morning. πŸ™‚

17. September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am

What a fun double post….
    We took our first cruise on Dawn Princess to Alaska in 2005. Thankfully it was a wonderful cruise…only complaint was their coffee. When we docking at Skagway and I saw the famous Starbucks Green I nearly jumped ship
    Hugs Cecilia

September 21, 2018 at 10:46 am

I’m glad your cruise turned out well, except for the coffee. I’m sure that Starbucks was a welcome sight. Hugs, my friend. πŸ™‚

18. September 21, 2018 at 9:46 am

Too cute kitty! We’ve only been on one cruise years ago so nothing to compare it with. Sorry yours wasn’t so good.

September 21, 2018 at 10:47 am

We had a great cruise out of Miami. We paid for VIP service and got it and then some. It was fabulous. We thought it would be that way on all cruises if we went VIP. We were so very wrong. πŸ™‚

19. September 21, 2018 at 11:03 am

Such a sweet kitty! Sorry you had a bad experience on a cruise. I’ve only been on two cruises, didn’t pay for VIP treatment but was treated pretty well anyway. I prefer to do my own thing and stay away from people so although it was challenging, it worked out good.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

September 21, 2018 at 11:10 am

I love that kitty and that attitude. It was a cruise long ago and I’ve gotten over the frustration. Live and learn.

Have a fabulous weekend, my friend. πŸ™‚

20. September 21, 2018 at 11:14 am

That sweet angel cat doesn’t fool me, she’s contemplating mischief!

Great answers, especially about love and being with loved ones.

September 21, 2018 at 11:46 am

Yes, there is mischief afoot. Always with kitties.

You and I are on the same page about love and loved ones. πŸ™‚

21. September 21, 2018 at 11:32 am

Something sure has that kitty’s attention.

September 21, 2018 at 11:47 am

Animal photographers have a ton of tricks to keep the little ones attention. πŸ™‚

22. Jen
    September 21, 2018 at 1:16 pm

That’s a bummer about the big ship experience. I say stick with your boat where you are Lord and Master πŸ™‚

• September 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Yes, we love our boat far better. πŸ™‚

23. September 21, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Great picture, as always. Love is a wonderful choice, love keeps us all going.

• September 21, 2018 at 2:34 pm

It sure does. Love makes the world go around. πŸ™‚

24. September 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Sorry your cruise didn’t go well. Maybe you should’a gone on the Below Deck teevee show cruise. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

• September 21, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I loved Hawaii, but not the ship. πŸ™‚

25. September 21, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Hmmmmm Where did our comment run off too??? Oh well, sorry your cruise didn’t go well. We’ve never been on one. Maybe you should’a gone on the Below Deck teevee show cruise. MOL Cute kitty. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

• September 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I think WordPress takes it’s time posting comments at times. πŸ™‚

26. September 21, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Love the wonderful photo. We enjoyed your great fill in answers. Some cruises can be a hassle sometimes. We also just like being around our family, and friends. Having a great time. Love is a very important word to us too. We try our best to spread it around everyday. Hope you have a great first weekend of fall. Thanks again

• September 21, 2018 at 3:41 pm

We are on our boat and it’s hot. Summer is hanging on. Happy weekend. πŸ™‚

27. Memories of Eric and Flynn
    September 21, 2018 at 3:57 pm

That is a cute kitty! Sorry your cruise was a bad experience. We cruise a lot and have only had one that was not up to standard. We almost always cruise with the same line which I think helps. One time we cruised with Cunard which is supposed to have a very good reputation but the service was appalling. We would never sail with them again.

September 22, 2018 at 8:45 am

Hubby and I are so off cruises. That last one was enough disappointment for a lifetime. I cringe when I think of cruising on the big ships. πŸ™‚

28. Ched Curtain
    September 21, 2018 at 5:17 pm

The last time I planned long road trips my car had other ideas.
    It isn’t the end of the world since I found the one honest garage.
    Maybe getting ripped off for over $500 was a blessing in disguise.
    My favorite word is, “free.”

September 22, 2018 at 8:46 am

There are many blessing in disguise. Often we don’t know they are for a long time and then you know. πŸ™‚

29. September 21, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Those are great fill-ins, and Mom says she relates to all of them…especially #2. Hugs. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

September 22, 2018 at 8:48 am

I’m comfortable being alone, but prefer having hubby and family and friends around. They are a blessing. πŸ™‚

30. September 21, 2018 at 8:28 pm

A cute kitty with big round eyes! I had a wonderful experience on a cruise. My fill-ins are the same as yours for #2 & #3.

September 22, 2018 at 9:05 am

I remember your cruise. I’m glad is was good for you. Have a great day, Nancy. πŸ™‚

31. September 21, 2018 at 8:41 pm

What a great Kitty! And we came to say we are sorry we have not posted much lately. Mom has been really busy. We are hoping we can post more next week. BTW we LOVE your fill-ins.
    Love Barb and Marv

September 22, 2018 at 9:10 am

You’re a busy lady and that’s okay. You’ve got to do what you have to do. Have a purrfect weekend, Marv. My best to your mom. πŸ™‚

32. September 22, 2018 at 2:25 am

Lou Holtz said that being on a cruise is like going to prison, except you have a chance to drown. Have a blessed week.

September 22, 2018 at 9:11 am

That pretty much say it for me too. Awful place and you always get sick with whatever is going around the ship. You have a blessed weekend. πŸ™‚

33. September 22, 2018 at 2:34 am

I wonder why we have the same favorite “word.”
    Cute photo. Happy Saturday

September 22, 2018 at 9:23 am

Because love makes the world go around. πŸ™‚

34. September 22, 2018 at 5:22 am

This little fur ball, with it’s paws crossed, looks to be saying, “How can I help you today?”

As for the friendly fill-ins…
    1. The last time I was in the wedding party was our daughter’s wedding. The next time will be at our grand daughter’s wedding just around the corner. Time does fly
    2. The solution to a problem often isn’t black or white. There may be several shades of gray..
    3. Losing your job is a blessing in disguise, because a better one awaits and you would not have sought it out without the motivation of unemployment.
    4. My favorite word is Love. So much is needed and there is just too little of it in this world.

September 22, 2018 at 9:25 am

We are so alike. We really are. It’s a good thing. I love your answer to #4 the very best. πŸ™‚

35. September 22, 2018 at 6:08 am

That kitty is just too cute with the crossed paws. I’ve been on several cruises and never had a bad experience but once is enough for me.

September 22, 2018 at 9:29 am

I hear you. Hubby didn’t like cruises at all and didn’t tell me until the awful cruise. We love our 34 food Sea Ray just fine. It’s our kind of boating. πŸ™‚

• September 24, 2018 at 6:40 am

Some cruises are overrated, IMO.

36. The OP Pack
    September 22, 2018 at 8:57 am

What a sweet kitty with paws crossed!!! Love those eyes!

Yep, LOVE is the best word around.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

37. September 22, 2018 at 9:36 am

Oh ~ I hope you are having a divine weekend of boating ~ I sooooo miss boating ~ Lots of Xox from Ms. Z to you ^_^

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

September 22, 2018 at 9:37 am

We are having a great time. Having my morning coffee right now and hubby just made my breakfast. It’s warm, calm and beautiful this morning. β™₯

38. September 22, 2018 at 11:05 am

Your fill-ins made us feel warm and loved. Except not liking big sjip cruises. Mom and dad have never been on a cruise.

Shoko

September 22, 2018 at 11:38 am

Some people love the big cruise ships. I’d rather be on our boat. πŸ™‚

• September 22, 2018 at 7:14 pm

We are hoping to take a short cruise on a cruise ship next year.

September 23, 2018 at 8:29 am

I hope you have a marvelous time. πŸ™‚

39. September 22, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Hope you are having a great weekend. We were by yesterday but we forgot to leave a comment, so we’re back today waving paws at you..

September 23, 2018 at 8:13 am

And you forget to link up so I did that for you yesterday. Have a fabulous Sunday. πŸ™‚

40. September 22, 2018 at 7:57 pm

That is such a beautiful kitty. Fills me with the awwws. πŸ™‚

I am glad you ended up with the job that was perfect for you. Also, I feel the same way, living my life alone is not the way I want it. I can’t imagine life without David and the kids. I am basically a loner, but not when it comes to them.

Have a blessed weekend.

September 23, 2018 at 8:29 am

Yes, my life is more than I ever dreamed it would be. I’m so very fortunate. You have a blessed weekend too. πŸ™‚

• September 23, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Thank you. I feel very fortunate, too. We are both so very blessed. πŸ™‚

41. September 23, 2018 at 12:40 pm

How adorable β™₯

September 23, 2018 at 2:22 pm

A kitty with cattitude. What could be better? πŸ™‚

42. September 23, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Thank you, Sandee for helping me with the link up. Have a happy new week!

September 24, 2018 at 6:03 am

You’re most welcome, Nancy. You captured a cute kitty. πŸ™‚

43. September 24, 2018 at 8:31 am

And if the other job hadn’t been a good match, then you would have looked for another…we have power that we sometimes hand over to others.

September 24, 2018 at 11:00 am

You are correct about handing over our power at times. Not a good thing. πŸ™‚

44. September 24, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Love is a pawsome word!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

September 25, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Love is the best word ever. Purrs and head bonks back. πŸ™‚

45. L.M.G. Miller
    September 25, 2018 at 3:45 am

What an adorable kitten! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I completely relate to #3. Soon out of college I was hoping for a job that I didn’t end up getting, but now I’m so grateful for that. Have a beautiful day!

September 25, 2018 at 3:58 pm

I just thought I had to have that job. I was heartbroken. Years later I thank my lucky stars that I didn’t get that job. It was the wrong path for me. πŸ™‚

46. MNL
    September 25, 2018 at 12:00 pm

awww the kitty is adorable. I also enjoy reading your answers to the questions. Thank you so much for adding me to Feline Friday. I appreciate it.

September 25, 2018 at 3:58 pm

You’re welcome. I think I need to leave these links open longer. πŸ™‚