Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Not participating in Friendly Fill-ins this week. We’re on a cruise!

Feline Friday Participants

24. Ida P. Krause
25. Sidewalk Shoes
26. Kitties Blue
27. Mary (cactus catz)
28. Peaches – S’Mores Day
29. Lily

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

80 thoughts on “Feline Friday

• Comedy Plus says:

Thanks, Steve. We’re waiting for the fleet to arrive so we can help get everyone docked. Windy this morning so it should be interesting. Tide coming in and the wind are the two factors they will have to deal with. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

We starting out very nicely. Got our first boat in and the rest are about 45 minutes out. You’re welcome for the hosting. I love Feline Friday. πŸ™‚

1. Eastside Cats says:

Happy Friday! I love being on shore…looking at boats, ’cause I tend to get seasick. Inherited it from my father, who got seasick as a seaman during WWII. They put him on Shore Patrol, so he wouldn’t be yakking over the side all of the time…

2. Cathy Kennedy says:

Thanks for linking me up today. I’m a bit out of sorts. I woke up with a horrible headache that borders on the migraine level. I don’t suffer from migraines but I imagine when I have horrific headaches that it comes close. The good mews is it’s nearly gone. Have a pAwesome weekend and thanks for visiting, my friend!

3. Jim says:

Such a pretty cat, she looks like lolling around a lot like that. I’m a a little envious, I’ve never been overnight on a small boat. Have been out in the dark with a couple, that was scary enough. Be careful, big ships are now match. Thanks for peeking in on my cousins picture. It was for Mrs. Jim so she could put the picture on FB. Here family has a reunion early October.

• Comedy Plus says:

We love our boat much more than the cruise ships. We have passed many large freighters in our travels. We are pretty good boaters and know how to navigate in our environment. πŸ™‚

4. kittiesblue says:

What a gorgeous ginger kitty, as were all the kitties on that site. Thanks for sharing. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

5. Brian says:

I hope you have lots of cruising fun and that orange goodness kitty is wonderful. We still don’t have internet and are working on cellular which sure isn’t easy.

• Comedy Plus says:

We’re having a great cruise. I’m sorry your Internet is still not back up. We use cellular all the time, but I’m used to to now. It’s not as easy, but it works. πŸ™‚