Happy Tuesday

How about we do something fun for Tuesdays. Post a funny picture.

Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Grab the Happy Tuesday linky code on my sidebar and make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Tuesday Fun post.

[easy-image-collage id=11306]Image Credit: Click on Image

Tummy Tuesdays

Joining Tummy Tuesdays Blog Hop hosted by Cactus Catz. Post anything about food: a restaurant review, a recipe, food photography, a funny food quote, an essay on food — anything food-related because you know like the song says, “Food, glorious food.”
Image Credit and Recipe: Click on Image

Mississippi Mud Cake – Just like the banks of the Mississippi River, this cake is ooey, gooey, and chocolate brown. The original Mississippi Mud Cake is thought to have been created by World War II-era cooks who found a way to use available ingredients to make a dense chocolate cake.

Happy Tuesday Participants

14. Eastside Cats
15. Linda Arthur Tejera
16. George & Gracie
17. Magical Mystical Mimi
18. Pet Parade 259
19. Kitties Blue

Learn more about Happy Tuesday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

59 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday

1. Ann says:

How about that, I was holding a cup of coffee while I was reading this so I really was busy. Maybe I should call the boss and say I can’t come to work today because I’m really busy…lol
    That Mississippi mud cake looks really good

2. 15andmeowing says:

That cake looks good. I must be doing something right, my hubby is always shaking his head and walking away from me 🙂 Thanks for hosting.

3. Cathy Kennedy says:

I don’t have to worry about others walking away from me shaking their heads because I shake my head at myself all the time. 😀

Mmm, how interesting I was just thinking about Mississippi Mud Pie and how I’d like to make that recipe soon. I may wait for a few weeks since I’m trying to drop some pesky pounds that allowed to accumulate unchecked but as soon as I feel good about the scale reading then I’m going to make this recipe. 🍴 Happy Tuesday, my friend!

4. Magical Mystical Mimi says:

You know how I know I watch too many creepy crime shows, Sandee? When I started reading that first meme, “And that’s a wrap..” and I immediately thought of a dead body. Hahaha. Omg. I’m so twisted.. In my next life I’m going to be a forensic psychologist. 🙂 – Oh, and after the first part of this comment, how many people do you think walk away from me shaking their heads?? Hahahaha

5. Marv says:

I gotta laugh at all 3 of these! And I got one for you…
    I am doing crunches twice a day now.
    Captain in the morning,
    Nestle in the afternoon.
    (Or perhaps that Mississippi Mud Cake….)
    Ciao
    Barb

6. MNL says:

Looks at the Mississippi Mud Cake, drooling. You’re killing me! Tofu kabobs can’t compare to that! laughing.

I love your quotes. Especially the coffee one.

♥I Love Comments♥