Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.

What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday. Annie is taking a much needed blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.
Image Credits: Click on Image

27. not afraid of color
28. Crystal and Daisy Mae
29. Dani
30. XmasDolly
31. Richie
32. peripheralperceptions

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.
View More Awww…Mondays Participants
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

71 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

• Comedy Plus says:

Sometimes what we fear isn’t a awful as we imagine it to be. I’ve found that out more than once. You have a great week too, Cathy. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

Some pups are just happy all the time. I’m thinking this one is one of those happy ones. Happy Monday to you too, Eugenia. πŸ™‚

1. darlamsands says:

That photo makes me happy. The quote makes me uncomfortable thinking about my father’s estrangement. Heh… Be well, my dear! I posted on my blog today, but it’s not an animal photo. Heh… Be well!

2. XmasDolly says:

They call those Golden Retriever’s or a Yellow Lab! Me? I love labs, but brown or black for me. The last two I had were black labs & great dogs… they have met their Rainbow Bridge… if you don’t know what that is let me know & I shall explain… on a Wednesday (WW) or do a Post on it. It’s the greatest, cutest story ever & makes many feel better when their Dog goes there… It’s really not only for dogs it’s for all pets. That’s how I look at it, but take my Charlie. He’s both depending how you look at him. In the sun? Totally a gorgeous chocolate lab, but in the winter time depending how you look at him once again, but it’s mostly black. I figure mama was brown & daddy was black!!! hehehe~ My daughter had a yellow lab & he stood up for their wedding and they put a dog’s tuxedo on him & if that’s not an awwwwwwwwww I don’t know what is. hahahaha Have a bow WOW kind a day!!!! HUGS……….

• Comedy Plus says:

I’ll look forward to your post. The last baby we had was a flat coat retriever. A bird dog and she was black with a couple of white socks. She was the absolute best dog ever. We miss her so. πŸ™‚

3. cube says:

We lost our Elke in Sept/2017 and Mr. Cube is more than ready for another dog. He’s going up to Cape Cod for his parents’ 60th anniversary this summer and swears we’re going to get a dog when he gets back.

Emerson was so right. I know better, but I procrastinate those things that I need to do the most… no, not getting a new dog. Don’t listen to Mr. Cube πŸ˜‰

• Comedy Plus says:

We lost Little Bit in October 2015. Hubby says no more pups. It’s too hard. Little Bit was his dog and he is still torn up about losing her. She was so very old and sick. πŸ™‚

4. Lisa says:

Not sure if that pup is a golden retriever or lab….but it’s adorable! We’ve had two goldens, and now share our home with a goldendoodle. Funny, my linkup photo is of him running toward the camera too! Your Spark is spot on correct. I find myself procrastinating the very activities I hate but KNOW I need to get done! But, as soon as i do them, I feel this awesome sense of accomplishment. πŸ™‚ Hope your week is a good one. xoxox

• Comedy Plus says:

Great to have you join the hop, Lisa. I’ve missed you, but I know you’ve been busy. Your baby is a huge Awww. You have a good week too. xoxoxo πŸ™‚