Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.

Here are this weeks questions:
1.I deserve a gold star for _________________ today.
2.Right now, I am loving _____________.
3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is _________.
4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _________.

Here are my answers:
1.I deserve a gold star for feeling good today. I’ve been sick since last Thursday and could barely swallow. It was miserable to say the least. I’m on the mend today.
2.Right now, I am loving being able to eat again. I’ve been drinking Ensure as it was the only thing I could get down.
3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is work hard for the things you have, because you’ll appreciate them far more than the things given to you.
4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be Sandee. I love my name.

Feline Friday Participants

28. barbara
29. Mollie Hunt
30. Mary (cactus catz)
31. Cody – Gotcha Day
32. Cleo
33. Basil and The B Team

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

103 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. Invisibly Me says:

Sandee is a nice name, I really like it. I’m sorry you’ve been feeling so awful, but it’s good to hear you’re starting to get a little better. Rest up and take good care of yourself 🙂

2. Ann says:

OMG, those kittens are adorable. Love those little pink feet.
    If I was asked when I was growing up about changing my first name I’m sure I would have had an answer but now, I’m good with being Ann.
    Sorry to hear you were sick but glad you’re better.

• Comedy Plus says:

I’ve always liked my name so I never wanted to change it. Many people I know would like to though. Yes, I’m feeling much better. Thank goodness. 🙂

• Comedy Plus says:

Thank you my friend. I’m feeling so good right now. Almost completely well.

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Sweetie and Mimi, ♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

3. 15andmeowing says:

Such cute kittens, I love those pink toe beans. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I am sorry you have been so sick though. Glad you are feeling better and Sandee is an awesome name. Have a nice weekend! XO

• Comedy Plus says:

You’re most welcome. I love friendly fill-ins. I’m glad I’m feeling better too. You have a nice weekend too. Scritches to all the kitties. 🙂

• Comedy Plus says:

Thanks, Kathe. I’m well on the mend now and feel great. I’m not completely well, but from where I was I’ve come a million miles. 🙂

4. Angie says:

Sandee – glad you are feeling better! It makes my heart happy to see two cats getting along so well – you would never catch our two this close together!!! Thanks for hosting FF.

• Comedy Plus says:

Some kitties love being together and some don’t. It’s the way of things. You’re most welcome for my hosting. I’ve always loved this meme. 🙂

5. Michelle says:

Sandee, that is a good name. I love the spelling. So glad to hear you’re on the mend 🙂

Aren’t those cats so cute. Just look at those cute pink toes and the cute pink nose.

Have a great weekend, my friend!!

• Comedy Plus says:

My name is Sandee. Our boats name is Anewatee. We seem to have a thing with those double ee’s.

You have a great weekend too, Michelle. 🙂

6. Zoolatry says:

Here’s a little (no, make that big!) feel-better-hug coming your way! And a lovey-Dougie Dog lick, too (those always work really well … there’s some medicinal magic in them.

7. kittiesblue says:

It’s great to love the name you have. I’ve never liked mine that much, but I rarely meet anyone who has it, and when I do, it is sort of special. It was at the top of its popularity in1952, three years after I was born. Happy you are starting to feel better for the upcoming weekend. Today’s photo is absolutely precious.

8. Marv says:

I am sorry you were not feeling well! Its the pits, especially during the summer when it is hot! And I am glad you are feeling better! Loved your fill-ins and the phot today is priceless!
    Barb

• Comedy Plus says:

Thanks Marv. I’m feeling so much better and I’m happy about that. Have a great weekend, Marv. My best to your wonderful mom. 🙂

9. DrillerAA says:

The pink paws are priceless.

I deserve a gold star today because I built two new shelves in the pantry for my wife.
    Right now I am loving a little cooler temperatures. We have seen nearly 100 degree heat recently and now the temperature has dropped into the upper 80’s for the daytime high.
    The best advice I was ever given was, “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean on your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5
    A new first name? Nope, I ain’t doin’ it.

10. darlamsands says:

Oh, my. All those little pink toes! I’m so glad you’re feeling better. That sounds like scary, nasty, miserable time. Take care, Sandee. I love your name, too. My choice would be Alexandra. Be well!

• Comedy Plus says:

It was all those things indeed. Hubby was checking my throat several times a day. Apparently it was so swollen that it was almost closing my airway. I didn’t know that, but he did. I was breathing just fine. It was the swallowing that was so very difficult. All is well not. You be well too, Darla. Happy weekend. 🙂

• darlamsands says:

Wow! That’s a terrifying thought. I’m so glad you’re better. ~hugs~ And your husband sounds like a real dear taking such good care.

Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog. It brightened my morning. Have a blessed day, my dear.

11. Jim says:

I’m glad you’re feeling good enough to eat some now, Sandee. I’ve not tasted “Ensure” but I sounds like hygiene stuff. Those two cats have to like each other, picture of contentment in each other’s, trust also.
    1.I deserve a gold star for _helping with the kids at VBS all week _.
    2.Right now, I am loving _being alone _.
    3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is __laying in the gutter someplace waiting for more intelligent ears to hear._.
    4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _Hunter, I use that in restaurants now __.
    🙂 🙂 🙂

• Comedy Plus says:

If you can’t eat or can barely swallow Ensure is the ticket. I got the milk chocolate and it was like drinking chocolate milk. It was very good and at least I got some calories in. I went two days just with Ensure.

Loved all your answers. After the first question I can see why you’re loving being alone. 🙂

12. Pam Jackson says:

What an adorable kitty pic! So cute…
    1.I deserve a gold star for NOT BITING OFF ANYONES HEAD today.

2.Right now, I am loving just chiliing
    3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is watch what you say…..now i just need to practice it.
    4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be I always liked boys names…Bobbie, Billy….something like that

Here are my answers:

• Comedy Plus says:

Some days it’s hard not to bite someones head off. I hear you.

Chilling is a good thing.

Watch what you say is something I need to practice from time to time.

Love your answers. 🙂

• Comedy Plus says:

When they are awake it may be a different story, but right now they are purrfect. I’ll take all the hugs and dog licks I can get from Ms. Zoe. I too am glad I’m feeling better. Happy weekend to you and Zoe. 🙂

13. David E. McClendon Sr. says:

That advice is good. We used to sell tires at the Western Auto Store. You could always tell whether it was the father or the son paying for the son’s tires. If, when he left the store, he left quietly with no spinning of tires, the son paid for them. If he left in a cloud of black smoke and lots of noise, it came out of daddy’s pocket. Have a blessed week.

14. Pingback: Cactus Dreams
  15. L.M.G. Miller says:

Oh my goodness, those kitties (and their toesies!) are too cute to handle. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I sure hope you’re feeling much better now. Being sick like that is the farthest thing from fun. And I absolutely adore the profound advice you’ve shared here. Well wishes to you!

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m feeling much better now and I can eat again. I hate being sick and you’re right it’s the farthest thing from fun. Thank you for hosting and visiting. 🙂

♥I Love Comments♥