Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.

Here are this weeks questions:

1.I deserve a gold star for _________________ today.
2.Right now, I am loving _____________.
3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is _________.
4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _________.

Here are my answers:

1.I deserve a gold star for feeling good today. I’ve been sick since last Thursday and could barely swallow. It was miserable to say the least. I’m on the mend today.
2.Right now, I am loving being able to eat again. I’ve been drinking Ensure as it was the only thing I could get down.
3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is work hard for the things you have, because you’ll appreciate them far more than the things given to you.
4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be Sandee. I love my name.

Feline Friday Participants

28. barbara
29. Mollie Hunt
30. Mary (cactus catz)
31. Cody – Gotcha Day
32. Cleo
33. Basil and The B Team

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

103 comments for “Feline Friday

1. July 27, 2018 at 12:15 am

They look so cute and snug heheh! nice close up 🙂

Sorry to see you haven’t been feeling well lately but good that your much better Sandee 🙂

Have a welltastic FFS 🙂

July 27, 2018 at 1:40 pm

They are adorable, Steve. Yes I’m finally feeling wonderful again. Have a great weekend, Steve. 🙂

2. July 27, 2018 at 12:50 am

Sandee is a nice name, I really like it. I’m sorry you’ve been feeling so awful, but it’s good to hear you’re starting to get a little better. Rest up and take good care of yourself 🙂

July 27, 2018 at 1:41 pm

I love my name. My parents did very well with my name. Yes, I’m feeling better and I’m most happy about that. 🙂

3. July 27, 2018 at 1:14 am

Awww….so cute! Makes me feel like climbing into my bed for a little cat nap too!

July 27, 2018 at 1:41 pm

I’m guessing these kitties wouldn’t mind one bit, Nancy. Happy weekend. 🙂

July 27, 2018 at 2:00 am

OMG, those kittens are adorable. Love those little pink feet.
    If I was asked when I was growing up about changing my first name I’m sure I would have had an answer but now, I’m good with being Ann.
    Sorry to hear you were sick but glad you’re better.

July 27, 2018 at 1:44 pm

I’ve always liked my name so I never wanted to change it. Many people I know would like to though. Yes, I’m feeling much better. Thank goodness. 🙂

5. July 27, 2018 at 3:17 am

So glad you are feeling better!

July 27, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Thanks, Pam. I am too and I’m very happy I can eat again. 🙂

6. July 27, 2018 at 3:39 am

Sandee, so sorry you have been puny. Glad you are on the mend now. Sure doesn’t sound like fun. Have a good week end.

July 27, 2018 at 1:45 pm

I was puny alright. It was awful. It’s good to feel good again. You and yours have a good weekend too, Marg. 🙂

7. July 27, 2018 at 3:41 am

Oh, those kitty toes!

You have a beautiful first name, and i hope you continue to feel better.

July 27, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Thank you my friend. I’m feeling so good right now. Almost completely well.

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Sweetie and Mimi, ♪♪
      ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

8. July 27, 2018 at 4:19 am

What cute little cuddle-bugs! Love the hugs and toes! So sorry to hear you’ve been sick and I’m glad you’re on the mend. You’re the first Sandee I know and I think your name is cool! 😀 <3

July 27, 2018 at 1:48 pm

I sent to school with five Sandra’s. That’s when I changed my name to Sandee and it stuck. There was Sandra, Sandi, Sandee, Sandie and Sandy. 🙂

• July 28, 2018 at 11:38 am

😹 At least Linda is always Linda whether it’s with an “i” or a “y”!!

9. July 27, 2018 at 4:31 am

Those sweeties are so cozy cute! I sure am glad you are feeling better!

July 27, 2018 at 1:49 pm

Thank you, I’m glad I’m feeling better too. I was mighty sick. 🙂

July 27, 2018 at 5:25 am

Such cute kittens, I love those pink toe beans. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I am sorry you have been so sick though. Glad you are feeling better and Sandee is an awesome name. Have a nice weekend! XO

July 27, 2018 at 1:50 pm

You’re most welcome. I love friendly fill-ins. I’m glad I’m feeling better too. You have a nice weekend too. Scritches to all the kitties. 🙂

11. July 27, 2018 at 5:37 am

sweet faces and awwwwdorable feet! Keep getting better Sandee! xoxoox

July 27, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Thanks, Kathe. I’m well on the mend now and feel great. I’m not completely well, but from where I was I’ve come a million miles. 🙂

12. July 27, 2018 at 6:22 am

Sandee – glad you are feeling better! It makes my heart happy to see two cats getting along so well – you would never catch our two this close together!!! Thanks for hosting FF.

July 27, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Some kitties love being together and some don’t. It’s the way of things. You’re most welcome for my hosting. I’ve always loved this meme. 🙂

13. July 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Sandee, that is a good name. I love the spelling. So glad to hear you’re on the mend 🙂

Aren’t those cats so cute. Just look at those cute pink toes and the cute pink nose.

Have a great weekend, my friend!!

July 27, 2018 at 1:53 pm

My name is Sandee. Our boats name is Anewatee. We seem to have a thing with those double ee’s.

You have a great weekend too, Michelle. 🙂

14. July 27, 2018 at 6:50 am

That looks like a mighty fine cuddle!

July 27, 2018 at 1:54 pm

It sure does. You need to rest up for the weekend and these two are doing just that. 🙂

15. July 27, 2018 at 7:06 am

Here’s a little (no, make that big!) feel-better-hug coming your way! And a lovey-Dougie Dog lick, too (those always work really well … there’s some medicinal magic in them.

July 27, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Thank you, Ann. I’ll take that big feel better hug and a Dougie dog lick, too. Just what the doctor ordered. 🙂

16. July 27, 2018 at 7:14 am

Is your Ensure red or white? What year is on the label?

July 27, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Red or white? What year is on the label? I’m lost Kismet. 🙂

17. July 27, 2018 at 7:32 am

It’s great to love the name you have. I’ve never liked mine that much, but I rarely meet anyone who has it, and when I do, it is sort of special. It was at the top of its popularity in1952, three years after I was born. Happy you are starting to feel better for the upcoming weekend. Today’s photo is absolutely precious.

July 27, 2018 at 2:05 pm

I have a cousin named Janet. I’ve always liked that name. Both our names were from the same era. Happy weekend, Janet. 🙂

18. Jen
    July 27, 2018 at 7:38 am

I like your name too. Now let’s talk about Jennifer……

So glad to hear you are feeling better!

July 27, 2018 at 2:06 pm

I have a cousin named Jennifer too. I like it. I like Jen better. Thanks, I’m feeling so much better. 🙂

19. July 27, 2018 at 8:32 am

Those pink toe-beans make me go squeeeee.

July 27, 2018 at 2:08 pm

My work is done then. Happy weekend. 🙂

• July 27, 2018 at 5:06 pm

My work isn’t done until I wish you a weekend with continued feel good vibes.

20. July 27, 2018 at 8:36 am

This the sweetest Feline Friday ever. I love this photo, it’s so adorable Sandee! I hope you and Zane have a wonderful a relaxing weekend planned.
    Bunches of love & big hugs to you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

July 27, 2018 at 2:09 pm

It is pretty sweet isn’t it. We are spending the weekend at home in the air conditioning. We are having a heatwave that’s supposed to last through next Wednesday. It’s HOT! Hugs and love back. 🙂

• July 27, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Oh yes for goodness sakes stay inside. Read Sandee, lol! You love to do that, play catch up this weekend. Love & hugs to you too honey ♥

July 28, 2018 at 11:41 am

We are enjoying the air conditioning this weekend. That and a good book. 🙂

21. July 27, 2018 at 9:12 am

I am an Administrator on Spike the Scottish Black Cat, and since Christine is not home, I took it upon myself to put her up for Feline Friday today. She has a lot of playful cats on this post today!

July 27, 2018 at 9:18 am

Thanks for linking up Greg. You’re always welcome. Have a great day. 🙂

22. July 27, 2018 at 9:53 am

I am sorry you were not feeling well! Its the pits, especially during the summer when it is hot! And I am glad you are feeling better! Loved your fill-ins and the phot today is priceless!
    Barb

July 27, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Thanks Marv. I’m feeling so much better and I’m happy about that. Have a great weekend, Marv. My best to your wonderful mom. 🙂

23. July 27, 2018 at 11:26 am

What a cute foto. We’re glad you’re feelin’ better. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

July 27, 2018 at 2:12 pm

I’m glad I’m feeling better too. Big hugs and I luv ya’ back. 🙂

24. July 27, 2018 at 11:36 am

The pink paws are priceless.

I deserve a gold star today because I built two new shelves in the pantry for my wife.
    Right now I am loving a little cooler temperatures. We have seen nearly 100 degree heat recently and now the temperature has dropped into the upper 80’s for the daytime high.
    The best advice I was ever given was, “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean on your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5
    A new first name? Nope, I ain’t doin’ it.

July 27, 2018 at 2:13 pm

You are a gem my friend. Yes you are. You’ve been such a wonderful friend for so many years. Happy weekend. 🙂

25. July 27, 2018 at 11:56 am

Oh, my. All those little pink toes! I’m so glad you’re feeling better. That sounds like scary, nasty, miserable time. Take care, Sandee. I love your name, too. My choice would be Alexandra. Be well!

July 27, 2018 at 2:15 pm

It was all those things indeed. Hubby was checking my throat several times a day. Apparently it was so swollen that it was almost closing my airway. I didn’t know that, but he did. I was breathing just fine. It was the swallowing that was so very difficult. All is well not. You be well too, Darla. Happy weekend. 🙂

• July 28, 2018 at 8:23 am

Wow! That’s a terrifying thought. I’m so glad you’re better. ~hugs~ And your husband sounds like a real dear taking such good care.

Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog. It brightened my morning. Have a blessed day, my dear.

• July 28, 2018 at 10:12 am

Awww… Thanks again for reading my snippet for the weekend. ~hugs~ Those vampires are from “Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter”. I have several close friends from a now defunct fanfiction website. Heh… Best wishes to you and yours, my dear.

July 28, 2018 at 10:47 am

Hubby is into this stuff but I’m not. I love your snippets. 🙂

26. Jim
    July 27, 2018 at 11:59 am

I’m glad you’re feeling good enough to eat some now, Sandee. I’ve not tasted “Ensure” but I sounds like hygiene stuff. Those two cats have to like each other, picture of contentment in each other’s, trust also.
    1.I deserve a gold star for _helping with the kids at VBS all week _.
    2.Right now, I am loving _being alone _.
    3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is __laying in the gutter someplace waiting for more intelligent ears to hear._.
    4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _Hunter, I use that in restaurants now __.
    🙂 🙂 🙂

July 27, 2018 at 2:17 pm

If you can’t eat or can barely swallow Ensure is the ticket. I got the milk chocolate and it was like drinking chocolate milk. It was very good and at least I got some calories in. I went two days just with Ensure.

Loved all your answers. After the first question I can see why you’re loving being alone. 🙂

27. Memories of Eric and Flynn
    July 27, 2018 at 12:02 pm

That is a very sweet pic. Glad you are feeling better.

July 27, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Yes it is, and thank you. I’m feeling human again and that’s wonderful thing. 🙂

28. July 27, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Adorable kitties! I love how cats will cuddle up together! Just look at those sweet pink paws! <3

July 27, 2018 at 2:19 pm

They are most precious when they are sleeping together. Kitties rock Thanks for linking up with Cricket. 🙂

29. July 27, 2018 at 4:53 pm

What an adorable kitty pic! So cute…
    1.I deserve a gold star for NOT BITING OFF ANYONES HEAD today.

2.Right now, I am loving just chiliing
    3.The best advice I’ve ever been given is watch what you say…..now i just need to practice it.
    4.If I had to choose a new first name, it would be I always liked boys names…Bobbie, Billy….something like that

Here are my answers:

July 28, 2018 at 7:05 am

Some days it’s hard not to bite someones head off. I hear you.

Chilling is a good thing.

Watch what you say is something I need to practice from time to time.

Love your answers. 🙂

30. July 27, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Those toes are so cute! So are sleeping kittens of course!

Glad you’re feeling better! Hope it cools down there so you can go boating again. We’ll be back in the 80s next week which will be nice.

July 28, 2018 at 7:05 am

I’m feeling much better, Sharla. I was one sick puppy. I’m so ready for some cooler temperatures. 🙂

31. July 27, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Love the fill-ins and am happy you are beginning to feel better.

Jean

July 28, 2018 at 7:06 am

Thank you and thank you, Jean. It’s good to feel better. 🙂

32. July 28, 2018 at 1:13 am

Such heartwarming and cute cuddling 🙂 Happy Weekend

July 28, 2018 at 7:07 am

I agree, Jeevan. Happy weekend to you too. 🙂

33. July 28, 2018 at 3:27 am

Oh my heavens, what an adorable photograph!

July 28, 2018 at 7:14 am

And you’re an adorable kitty, Cleo. Have a purrfect weekend. 🙂

34. MNL
    July 28, 2018 at 4:01 am

Yay! I’m glad you’re on the mend today. Kittens are awesome as always but the news you’re feeling better is the best.

July 28, 2018 at 7:15 am

I have to agree with you. Me feeling better is indeed the best news. I was one sick gal. 🙂

35. July 28, 2018 at 7:58 am

So precious and filled with Love! ~ Xox from Ms Z ~ ^_^
    ps. so glad you are feeling better! Be well!

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

July 28, 2018 at 8:34 am

When they are awake it may be a different story, but right now they are purrfect. I’ll take all the hugs and dog licks I can get from Ms. Zoe. I too am glad I’m feeling better. Happy weekend to you and Zoe. 🙂

36. July 28, 2018 at 8:32 am

That’s a cute Feline Friday and I like your answers too.

July 28, 2018 at 8:34 am

Thank you, Crystal. Have a great weekend. Scritches to Daisy Mae. 🙂

37. July 28, 2018 at 9:35 am

Thanks for your weekend comments and hope you are doing well ~ lots of healing hugs ~ Xox from Ms. Zoe!

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

July 28, 2018 at 10:04 am

I’m feeling human again, Ms. Zoe. Thank you for asking. You and your mom have a great day. 🙂

38. July 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Purrfect fill ins and I am very sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well and very happy you’re getting better!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Lily

July 28, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I’m feeling pretty good today. About five more days of antibiotics and I’m good. It’s good to feel good again. 🙂

• July 28, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Happy to hear you’re getting better!

July 28, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Thank you. Me too. 🙂

39. July 28, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Look at those little pink paws and nose, I can hardly stand the cuteness.

July 29, 2018 at 6:32 am

We love the cuteness on Fridays. Got to get ready for the weekend. Glad you stopped by, Jeanna. 🙂

40. July 28, 2018 at 10:54 pm

That advice is good. We used to sell tires at the Western Auto Store. You could always tell whether it was the father or the son paying for the son’s tires. If, when he left the store, he left quietly with no spinning of tires, the son paid for them. If he left in a cloud of black smoke and lots of noise, it came out of daddy’s pocket. Have a blessed week.

July 29, 2018 at 6:32 am

Isn’t that the truth. Perfect analogy of what I was trying to say. You said it far better. 🙂

41. Pingback: Cactus Dreams
  42. L.M.G. Miller
    July 30, 2018 at 9:12 am

Oh my goodness, those kitties (and their toesies!) are too cute to handle. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I sure hope you’re feeling much better now. Being sick like that is the farthest thing from fun. And I absolutely adore the profound advice you’ve shared here. Well wishes to you!

July 30, 2018 at 3:32 pm

I’m feeling much better now and I can eat again. I hate being sick and you’re right it’s the farthest thing from fun. Thank you for hosting and visiting. 🙂

43. July 30, 2018 at 10:38 am

I hope you are fully recovered by now, Sandee!

July 30, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I’ve got three and a half days of antibiotics left and I’m hoping that’s the last of it. 🙂

44. July 31, 2018 at 10:26 am

Thanks so much for linking to us. And I love the image you sourced. 😻

August 1, 2018 at 3:52 pm

You’re most welcome, Marc-André. 🙂

45. July 31, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Awww what a precious photo of sweet kitties. 🙂
    I am so sorry that you’ve been sick, Sandee, but very glad that you are on the mend!
    Have a blessed week.

August 1, 2018 at 3:54 pm

I’m feeling wonderful now so that’s good. You have a blessed week too. 🙂

• August 3, 2018 at 12:13 am

I’m very glad to hear that you’re feeling wonderful. 🙂 Wonderful beats icky any day!
        Thanks!