Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for. I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

Some things I’m thankful for:
Warm Rain
Sincere Apologies
The Perfect Pair of Jeans
The Smell of a BBQ
A Good Nights Sleep
Being Loved
Dark Chocolate
Waves Crashing on the Beach
Music that Brings Back Wonderful Memories
Access to the Internet
Bear Hugs
The Ability to Learn Something New!

What are you thankful for today?

47 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. July 26, 2018 at 2:07 am

Yep, that sounds like the perfect thankful list to me.

July 26, 2018 at 10:49 am

I wish I could wave a wand and make things better for you, Ann. Love you. πŸ™‚

2. July 26, 2018 at 3:24 am

I love warm rain and bear hugs. Actually I could repeat what you said.

Have an awesome day, my friend πŸ™‚

July 26, 2018 at 10:50 am

Yes, I’m sure you could repeat all these and they would apply. Have an awesome day too, Michelle. πŸ™‚

3. July 26, 2018 at 4:29 am

A wonderful list of thankfulness! We definitely need to count our many blessings each day! πŸ˜€ <3

July 26, 2018 at 10:51 am

Yes we do, Linda. Some folks can only see the negative. That’s not where we should be focusing. πŸ™‚

4. July 26, 2018 at 4:54 am

Yup, dark chocolate, and a good nights sleep, two very thankful things. Actually that is one great list. Sandee, you and Zane have a super day.

July 26, 2018 at 10:52 am

Thanks, Marg. And thank you for being a wonderful friend all these year. You have a super day too. Scritches to the kitties and Smoke and Joe. πŸ™‚

5. July 26, 2018 at 4:59 am

We sure loved your thankfuls list and hugs always work for me! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

July 26, 2018 at 10:53 am

Thanks, Brian. You’re most welcome. I love your Thankful Thursday Blog hop. πŸ™‚

6. July 26, 2018 at 8:18 am

Learning something new is always terrific! That’s why I read so much; authors are amazing folks, and take me on journeys to places and times where I am not at right now, and that’s cool!

July 26, 2018 at 11:06 am

I love to learn new things too. It keeps us sharp. Reading is a good way. I’ve been taken to so many wonderful places and never left my chair. πŸ™‚

7. July 26, 2018 at 8:37 am

Oh yes what a very relaxing thankful, so I will go with that as well. I love to curl up with a good book when it’s raining, not storming, just raining. I hope you have a wonderful day honey.
    Bunches of love & big hugs β™₯ β™₯

July 26, 2018 at 11:07 am

I’m a reader too. You should see the book cases we have and still there are stacks of books here and there. You have a wonderful day too, Jody. Love you bunches. πŸ™‚

• July 26, 2018 at 12:00 pm

Oh I would love it. Sad to say, but when we moved I had to get rid of some of mine because I only had room for one book case. It broke my heart, but what could I do. I love you too honey β™₯ β™₯

July 26, 2018 at 2:50 pm

We have a much bigger place than our last place so we had two custom bookcases built to fit with all the rest of our cabinets. Funny how quick they filled up. Hugs. πŸ™‚

8. Jan
    July 26, 2018 at 8:50 am

A great list, I have to try on at least 17 pairs of jeans to find the perfect pair.

July 26, 2018 at 11:09 am

You and me both, Jan. I can remember back in the day that I looked good in jeans. Not so much anymore. πŸ™‚

9. July 26, 2018 at 9:14 am

Very nice! I’m with Jan on denim shopping. I hate it! I spend most of my time in shorts and skirts. Be well!

July 26, 2018 at 11:09 am

I think our sand has shifted and I’m not very happy about it either. Be well too, Darla. πŸ™‚

10. July 26, 2018 at 9:32 am

Lovely list of ‘thankful’ ~ Xox from Ms. Z

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

July 26, 2018 at 11:10 am

Thank you, Carol. Lovies to Ms. Zoe. Happy day to you both. πŸ™‚

11. July 26, 2018 at 10:20 am

Being thankful in itself is blessing as it means we have not lost hope and have some gifts that are given us, such as life and all the wonders that come with it. Have a wonderful day.
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

PS I am really grateful when I get a cool nights sleep and a mouse, or three!

July 26, 2018 at 11:11 am

I agree, we can get caught up in the negative and never see all the thankful things. I refuse to do that. You have a wonderful day too. πŸ™‚

12. July 26, 2018 at 12:34 pm

The negatives are easy to see. They smash us in the face with their presence. Not so the positive things. They can be ever so slight but bring joy. Like rain after several days with out it. We all celebrate then.

Jean

July 26, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I agree, we often don’t look for all the joys in life. We should. Some of us do. πŸ™‚

13. July 26, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Super list of things to be grateful for!
    We’re nowhere near a beach, but I love the sound of waves. I use my sound machine tuned to that every night.
    Yummy smell of BBQ and the best eating around, for sure!
    Music and memories – Yes! <3

July 26, 2018 at 2:18 pm

I don’t live near the ocean either, but I visit often. We too have a white noise machine that we run every night and it too is the ocean. It’s wonderful to fall asleep each night listening to the ocean. I’m hungry for a good BBQ, but need to wait for a few more days until my mouth is completely healed. πŸ™‚

14. July 26, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Great post,we need to appreciate many things ❀

July 26, 2018 at 2:48 pm

We do need to appreciate our many blessings. πŸ™‚

15. Rosey
    July 26, 2018 at 4:36 pm

You have lotsa lotsa today, I like it! πŸ™‚ I’m grateful for my goofy cat who loves kids. We have oodles of kids in and out of this house, so that’s an awesome thing. πŸ™‚

July 30, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I remember when the kids were coming and going. It was a fun time. We were so young back then. πŸ™‚

July 26, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Wonderful thankful list. I am thankful for kind people like you in this world. XO

July 30, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Thank you, Ellen. What a wonderful thing to day. πŸ™‚

17. July 26, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Great list! And i love the internet, too, it makes me able to make new friends.

July 30, 2018 at 3:35 pm

You can really make some wonderful friends on the Internet. I’ve sure met a lot for real. Delightful. πŸ™‚

18. July 26, 2018 at 7:07 pm

We are entirely too much alike my friend. Dark Chocolate!!! The perfect pair of jeans, a good nights sleep is an ever present goal, and here in Arkansas the smell of BBQ is heaven scent..or sent…or both. Having someone to love and being loved back is priceless. Have a most blessed week.

July 30, 2018 at 3:36 pm

I’ve always known we were much alike. That’s a good thing. You have a blessed week too. πŸ™‚

19. Jen
    July 26, 2018 at 7:11 pm

Those are all pretty great things to be grateful for. Except for maybe chocolate, because i am one of those weird people who is not a big fan of the chocolate. Weird right?!:)

July 30, 2018 at 3:38 pm

See’s dark chocolate nougat. That’s the very best in chocolate. I don’t eat much though and that’s a good thing. πŸ™‚

20. July 26, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Great list of thankfulness! Come to think of it, the list can go on and on…..

July 30, 2018 at 3:38 pm

It can and it does, Nancy. πŸ™‚

21. July 27, 2018 at 7:07 am

Ditto all of yours and adding the fall season.

July 30, 2018 at 3:39 pm

I’m always ready for fall after a long hot summer. It’s good to have four seasons. πŸ™‚

22. July 31, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Hi Sandee, there was a time when I would have baulked at the thought of being thankful for a good nights sleep. But not anymore! I’m thankful for being able to hear the sounds of nature as it wakes up from a nights sleep. Time is also something I am thankful for, just a little time to just ‘be’.

xx

23. MNL
    August 4, 2018 at 10:47 am

Wow! I love everything on your list (except I’d change warm rain to a cool drizzle). Great list.