Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for. I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful that we head to the boat today. Tomorrow we travel to Village West Yacht Club for the weekend with our yacht club.

I’m thankful that we have air conditioning in our home and our boat. It’s gets very hot in central California in the summertime.

I’m thankful hubby and I spend our days together. We may not be in the same room, but we have our wonderful routines that bring us together at different times during the day and evening. It’s wonderful to have a soulmate!

I’m thankful for all the wonderful kitties and pups I get to visit every day of the week. We don’t have any babies right now, but all of you that do bring me such pleasure. Thank you.

What are you thankful for today?

39 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. July 12, 2018 at 1:13 am

I am thankful for friends like πŸ‘ you

July 12, 2018 at 10:45 am

And I’m thankful for you, Michelle. πŸ™‚

2. July 12, 2018 at 1:50 am

I’m thankful for all the blog friends who keep me going including you.

July 12, 2018 at 10:45 am

I’m happy to be in your group of friends, Ann. πŸ™‚

3. July 12, 2018 at 4:33 am

WE are so thankful to have you Sandee and Zane too as our friends. You all have a great day.

July 12, 2018 at 10:50 am

You’ve been a good friend for many years, Marg. Thank you for that. πŸ˜‰

4. July 12, 2018 at 4:40 am

Hi Sandee! I am really thankful for your visit and encouraging comments on my blog! God bless you!

July 12, 2018 at 10:50 am

Thank you, Nancy. I enjoy your travels and i really enjoy your foodie posts. God bless you too. πŸ™‚

5. July 12, 2018 at 4:56 am

We too are thankful that you visit us and your blog brings so many smiles! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

July 12, 2018 at 10:51 am

I’m glad I found you, Brian. I found you through Margs Animals. πŸ™‚

6. July 12, 2018 at 5:29 am

And thank you for all you do! πŸ˜€ β™₯

July 12, 2018 at 10:51 am

You’re most welcome, Linda. πŸ™‚

7. July 12, 2018 at 6:57 am

Your words echo mine….we are so blessed.

July 12, 2018 at 10:54 am

Yes, we are indeed so very blessed. πŸ™‚

8. July 12, 2018 at 7:43 am

I’m grateful for blog friends like you πŸ™‚ And like you, I’m also grateful for my soulmate. We don’t have to talk or even be in the same room either because the connection is always there. To our better halves. klinck

July 12, 2018 at 10:55 am

We can also finish each others sentences. I’m sure you and your hubby do the same. I agree, clink. πŸ™‚

9. July 12, 2018 at 7:48 am

You’re so thankful that you’re probably happy for tax bills in your mailbox.

July 12, 2018 at 10:56 am

Actually I am. If we’re paying taxes that means we’re making money. πŸ™‚

10. July 12, 2018 at 7:51 am

Indeed, I am thankful for air conditioning. It is very hot & humid here in NW Arkansas right now. I am truly thankful that all of the family is healthy. We all have our aches and pains and a medical issue or two that are manageable, but no one has a life changing or life threatening medical condition. Life is good.

July 12, 2018 at 10:56 am

Life is indeed good even with the few aches and pains. Nothing life threatening here either. πŸ™‚

11. July 12, 2018 at 9:05 am

Awww…I love your thankfuls Sandee. I hope you and Zane have wonderful, relaxing and safe weekend together. You two lovebirds inspire me sooooo much. I am thankful I am still alive, and I am thankful for my family, and especially my husband. We don’t always see eye to eye but that does not mean I don’t love him or visa versa β™₯ And I am thankful for having friends like you in my life. Thank you for being my friend Sandee.
    Have a super weekend together, and enjoy boating with all of your wonderful friends honey.
    I love you and big hugs to you β™₯ β™₯

July 12, 2018 at 10:58 am

What a lovely comment. We are heading to the boat soon. It’s going to be hot, but we’re with friends and there are things to do. Thank you for being a friend too, Jody. Love you. πŸ™‚

12. July 12, 2018 at 9:49 am

I am not linking today as I post nothing new, but, I want to say that Christine and I are thankful for all the wonderful comments we got on the revelation of our internet love relationship. They uplift us. Thank you all. They uplift us.

July 12, 2018 at 10:58 am

I’m so happy for you and Christine. It’s good to find love again. You’re most welcome. πŸ™‚

13. July 12, 2018 at 11:58 am

I’m thankful for A/C today as it’s getting toasty here this week. I’m thankful for you too! πŸ™‚

Hope you and Zane have a fabulous time on your boat!

July 12, 2018 at 12:24 pm

Me too. We’re heading to the boat soon and it’s going to be a hot weekend. I’m thankful for you too. πŸ™‚

14. July 12, 2018 at 12:20 pm

oh this was just the SWEETEST!! We are thankful for YOU and YOUR wonderful comments that you religiously leave for us, as well as when you link us! We are also thankful for air conditioning (Michigan has had MANY 90+ degree days this summer which is NOT the norm) I am thankful I FINALLY had my second colonoscopy and don’t have to have another for five years!!! Have a wonderful time with your club this weekend! xoxo

July 12, 2018 at 12:25 pm

I’ve got mine to do yet. Need to get it scheduled. I hate the prep. I am thankful for you too. πŸ™‚

July 12, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Wonderful things to be thankful for. I hope you have a great trip. XO

• July 12, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Thanks a million, Ellen. πŸ™‚

16. July 12, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Hooray for time boating! May you have a wonderful time.

17. MNL
    July 12, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Have fun tomorrow at the Yacht Club! It’s awesome that you and your hubby are soulmates. I love a romance story that keeps on going

• July 13, 2018 at 10:30 am

I do too. We are indeed meant for each other. πŸ™‚

18. Jen
    July 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

I second your gratitude for ac! Best invention ever πŸ™‚

• July 13, 2018 at 10:31 am

Supposed to be 99 degrees all weekend. Oh well. πŸ™‚

19. July 14, 2018 at 1:02 pm

It does sound as if you’ve got a lot to be thankful for and even though it’s been stifling hot and my energy level seems to have hit a new low, I’ve had some of the best lemonade ever last Sunday and that’s all I’ve really wanted. And we got some real serious rain last night which was refreshing. I guess I’m also thankful there’s some very good corn out already which seems way early but I’m pretty happy about it.

July 16, 2018 at 12:59 pm

It’s hot here too Jeanna, but I love the summer. It’s time to boat and meet up with friends. I’ve not had any corn yet, but I’ll get some shortly. Do you like the white corn the best? That’s our favorite. πŸ™‚

20. July 23, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Hi Sandee, just being together without being together is a sure sign of contentment. And after many years together it’s nice to hear…. Everyone needs a fur baby or two in their life, even if just borrrowed for a moment.

xx